Caphori Administrator and Moderator Roster

Started by Steven :D, 19-10-2011

Ragolution

bastidon

Quote from: Ragolution on 22-10-2012
i wanna be an admin

The clock began to tick down to the day Caphori was destroyed by the nuclear bomb build by none-other than Ragolution himself. But I'm not trying to say he shouldn't be. I just have a few questions.
1) Is this one of those things were certain people have admin on all servers or is it just you asking for admin?
2) Have you ever role-played here before?
3) If you have, was it before my time?

On another note, I'll be reapplying for basic as there is an opening. You can find my old app, but a few things have changed so here you go:
Gamer Alias: Grayzar and Yut' Sai are my Caphor characters.
Servers I play on: This one is about it currently.
Past experience: I've been playing Caphori since the 3rd map I believe, and have had a fantastic time, my RP has been praised by a few, my character has been loved and hated and I've made friends here. I've participated in this Caphori roleplay, and a bit of Fallout roleplay on minecraft, which I left recently to return  Caphori with most of time I have. I RP with my friends on private servers and such.
Why should we pick you?: I've been around here for a while, was a basic before and I get the rules and ideas that this place asks for. I'm able to be fairly active and with the server's current slump I feel like a really active mod could help out.
How long have you been on this server?: Well over a year, can't remember the date...my app was messed up as is my mod app. James may know.
Position I'm applying for?: In game.
People that referred me for the position: Eh, nobody, doing this right now so I haven't asked anyone. You can reference my old mod app but many of them have left the community, which is sad if you ask me.

Give me some time to think about it. just to let you know, people are going to be depending on you far more than they already have.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

jaik

Quote from: bastidon on 22-10-2012
i wanna be an admin

The clock began to tick down to the day Caphori was destroyed by the nuclear bomb build by none-other than Ragolution himself. But I'm not trying to say he shouldn't be. I just have a few questions.
1) Is this one of those things were certain people have admin on all servers or is it just you asking for admin?

What do you mean? His post is a perfect analogy of how administration is being handled here.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Syndraell

Quote from: Jake on 23-10-2012
Quote from: bastidon on 22-10-2012
i wanna be an admin

What do you mean? His post is a perfect analogy of how administration is being handled here.

As much respect as i have for Ragolution, I try to take as much stuff as I can seriously.
If he really wanted to be an admin here, he'd have posted more than five words.

On the other hand, he probably still has his login from when he was Portkins on the server.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Acaelius

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 11-03-2012

(Someone Remind me to Slap Him the next time he logs on)

Slap him the next time he logs on, there I reminded you

CAMaera

Gamer Alias: Max0596
Servers You Play On?: Caphori. Some CS:S also, but that's beside the point.
Past Experience: ~2 years of being on Caphori, on and off. I have experiece with RP, and with being in an administrative position. I feel I've done well in both these areas.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have maturity and common sense. And I can work good hours. I know what a Mod is SUPPOSED to do, and I'll be damned if I don't do just that if/when I am one.
How long have you played on the server?: On and off, 2 years or so. Though this time I've been on, only about a month.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: I intend to help the players through a positive RP experience, and hope to get more people on the server.
Can you be active every day?: Absolutely. And more active than at least one of your present Trial Mods.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both. If that is not possible, however, I would enjoy a Forum position just as much. Somebody has to get those Applications processed faster. Whatever position you want me in, I will take happily.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):James Approves!

Accepted

Steven :D

Quote from: max0596 on 09-11-2012
Gamer Alias: Max0596
Servers You Play On?: Caphori. Some CS:S also, but that's beside the point.
Past Experience: ~2 years of being on Caphori, on and off. I have experiece with RP, and with being in an administrative position. I feel I've done well in both these areas.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have maturity and common sense. And I can work good hours. I know what a Mod is SUPPOSED to do, and I'll be damned if I don't do just that if/when I am one.
How long have you played on the server?: On and off, 2 years or so. Though this time I've been on, only about a month.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: I intend to help the players through a positive RP experience, and hope to get more people on the server.
Can you be active every day?: Absolutely. And more active than at least one of your present Trial Mods.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both. If that is not possible, however, I would enjoy a Forum position just as much. Somebody has to get those Applications processed faster. Whatever position you want me in, I will take happily.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):James Approves!

Accepted
Yell @ SilverKnight if you want your name to be blue, then link him to the roster etc. I haven't seen / spoken to him in a while.

Syndraell

Removed Nachytsm due to inactivity

Added Noidness as Trial Operator.

Instated Ragolution as Grand Overlord of Caphori

huntertrimm0700

:)
Gamer Alias: idk
Servers You Play On?: Most roleplay servers I can find.
Past Experience: Hardcore Roleplayer
Why Should We Pick You?: I will play on any roleplay server.
How long have you played on the server?: Haven't been able to get the password.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Have fun roleplaying and make new great friends.
Can you be active every day?: Yes
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Freebuilder <-Isn't a real position. -Max
Nope.

Syndraell

jaik

Quote from: James Almasy on 16-12-2012
-Khyris

bye gurl

its a dude

the_grub

Gamer Alias: Riageki
Servers: Caphori

Past Experience: was a moderator on my friends Minecraft server, thats about all the mod experience I have

Why should you pick me: I really like this server, when ever I go to play Terraria I have to Rp on Caphori. Im mature and I know how to handle delicate situations.

how long have you played on the server: about a year now

How do you intend to use your powers: I intend on Making sure Players can keep having a good Rp experience and by helping new players get into the Rp

Can you be active everyday: Yes I can do that

Position applying for: Ingame

Refferals: James:http://gyazo.com/69b47869bb026f247edff130837799ec
Barus:http://gyazo.com/5690843cfcf29c0f2ee4a06e3e7a7e9b
Davos/Freyr:http://gyazo.com/e46391fb932b8232ff8f87201c653690
Grayzar:http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882969765195447198/A503CA0A3FFA0973BD31CE0610A930B54D9199EB/

r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Ragolution

Quote from: srgghostkilla on 26-12-2012

Gamer Alias: Barus

Servers you play on: Just this one

Past Experience: I have alot of time put in with T-shock,
                Have been an admin on a few gmod servers,
                Minecraft on a friends server and a teamspeak server, Thats about it.

Why should we pick you?: I really care about trying to get this server
                     back to the old days when we had lots of people
                     on and I can be very active in-game and on the forums.

How long have you played on the server?: About a year.

What do you intend to do with your powers?: I intend to keep a watchful eye on the server
                                         and make sure that there are no problems.

Can you be active everyday?: As long as nothing major in life comes up, Yes.

Position applying for: Both.

People that referred you: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=115961620 [the_grub][/font]

(can't figure out how to the the /size to go away, sorry about that)

+Recommended

Syndraell

+srgghostkilla
+the_grub

Welcome to the crew.

Aren

Name: James Abarra

RPG name: Aren

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: World Of Warcraft, Minecraft, Oblivion, Skyrim, Magica, Morrowind, Call of Duty, Pokemon, DC Universe Online, Champions Online, Saints Row 3 and alot more that I can't remember.

What servers you play on: This is my first

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No I haven't been on your minecraft server

Why would you like to join our server: Scince this is my first I want it to be awesome. And just because It's a RPG SERVER. RPG ROCKS!

Have you read the rules thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Smile and say nothing because I'm very Shy. Then slowly walk away

CPftw

Quote from: Aren on 17-01-2013

Previous roleplay experience: World Of Warcraft, Minecraft, Oblivion, Skyrim, Magica, Morrowind, Call of Duty, Pokemon, DC Universe Online, Champions Online, Saints Row 3 and alot more that I can't remember.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No I haven't been on your minecraft server

Why would you like to join our server: Scince this is my first I want it to be awesome. And just because It's a RPG SERVER. RPG ROCKS!

A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): Smile and say nothing because I'm very Shy. Then slowly walk away
Hahaha
pffft

Syndraell

How do people get so confused with this shit?

JRParadox

GUYS LET'S SET UP CoD RP!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

jaik

Quote from: JRParadox on 18-01-2013

no

Ragolution

Hey, 12 year old, they said RP experience not "What videogames have you played?"

Syndraell

Quote from: JRParadox on 18-01-2013

I'd sooner play on a minecraft server with a WW2 mod.

Syndraell

Oh yeah, that totally slipped my mind.
the_grub has been Promoted

the_grub

Quote from: James Almasy on 25-01-2013
I would like to thank the academy
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Steven :D

Quote from: the_grub on 25-01-2013
Quote from: James Almasy on 25-01-2013
I would like to thank the academy