Caphori Administrator and Moderator Roster

Started by Steven :D, 19-10-2011

TZRares

Real Name:Rares Nicolae[/size] Age:18 Gamer Alias:I am Known as TZRares, while my character name is AzUrE Servers You Play On?:I would like to play on Terraria Caphori Roleplay. Past Experience:I played Metin2,Aion,Heat,NFS World,and Cabal. Why Should We Pick You?:I am funny, and like a good joke,but i dont like cheaters or so on,i like a game to be fun and serios.How long have you played on the server?:I didnt played on youre server, but i played on a lan server with some friends.What do you intend to do with your powers?:Try and beat every single boss in the game! and help if i can any new or old player!Can you be active every day?:I cant be active everyday, because i have school to go, and to help my parents with everyday work.Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both):IngamePeople that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):Nobody referred me.

CAMaera

Quote from: TZRares on 26-01-2013
Real Name:Rares Nicolae[/size] Age:18 Gamer Alias:I am Known as TZRares, while my character name is AzUrE Servers You Play On?:I would like to play on Terraria Caphori Roleplay. Past Experience:I played Metin2,Aion,Heat,NFS World,and Cabal. Why Should We Pick You?:I am funny, and like a good joke,but i dont like cheaters or so on,i like a game to be fun and serios.How long have you played on the server?:I didnt played on youre server, but i played on a lan server with some friends.What do you intend to do with your powers?:Try and beat every single boss in the game! and help if i can any new or old player!Can you be active every day?:I cant be active everyday, because i have school to go, and to help my parents with everyday work.Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both):IngamePeople that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):Nobody referred me.

HEY GUISE LET'S KILL ALL DEH BOSES!
(That was rude and I apologize. Let me reword that.)
Who are you, even?

Syndraell

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Knife_cz

Quote from: max0596 on 26-01-2013

Who are you, even?
I really wonder if such people even read the previous application, or if they just apply, join sever and get blown minded because this is ROLEPLAY not 'Roleplay like WoW'

CAMaera

Quote from: knife_cz on 28-01-2013
Quote from: max0596 on 26-01-2013

Who are you, even?
I really wonder if such people even read the previous application, or if they just apply, join sever and get blown minded because this is ROLEPLAY not 'Roleplay like WoW'

Or the fact that they apply to be a mod before applying for access to the server?

Or that they put applications up, and then ask in the shoutbox for a check, repost it, bump it, etc.?

And XD, what the heck is "Roleplay like WoW"? Is that just playing a Role-Playing game? Past Experience: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Persona 4, The World Ends With You, and Pokemon. If it's online, and being in a fictional setting then; Past Experience:  CS:S Jailbreak, Gungame, and Minigames.

^The above was a horrible joke.

the_grub

Gamer Alias: Riageki
Servers You Play On?: Caphori
Past Experience: Currently a Basic Mod
Why Should We Pick You?: I Just want to help check these applications.
How long have you played on the server?: About a year
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Check the applications for Caphori and get them through the process.
Can you be active every day?: Yes
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Forum
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): None
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Syndraell

Quote from: the_grub on 05-02-2013
Gamer Alias: Riageki
Past Experience: Currently a Basic Mod
Why Should We Pick You?: I Just want to help check these applications.
How long have you played on the server?: About a year
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Check the applications for Caphori and get them through the process.
Can you be active every day?: Yes
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Forum

Applying for forum mod?

the_grub

Ragolution

Steven :D

Accepted, now ask SK to make you blue~
@ Grub

Syndraell

+Promoted:Matter
-Dismissed:INA7HAN & Noidness

the_grub

Quote from: gcat64 on 26-02-2013
I do not know where to post therefore please do not be mad that I am posting this as a response

Name: Gabriel

Roleplay Name: Calco

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: I roleplayed on Roblox for about one year and I also did some on minecraft.

What servers have you played on, and how long: The main server I play on is Ryst. And I don't know how long.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I love roleplaying and Terraria so why not put them together?

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Of course

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes. I agree to them completely.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Depends what I need to do.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE:

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

*Calco wakes up In a forest with no memory of how he got their*
*Not caring he decides to look for shelter*

Calco: Hmm...tree's wouldn't protect from the rain, I should make A small hut.
*Calco begins working on A shelter*

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Calco: Thank's for the offer *He climbs into the wagon*
Old man: Happy to help, So what are you doing around here anyways?
Calco: You know I....
Old man: It's ok if you don't wanna talk about it.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

*The horse suddenly stops pulling the wagon*
Old man: What? What's wrong?
*Suddenly three bandits emerge from the shadow's*

Bandit #1: The passing fee is ten coins
Old man: I don't want any trouble guy's! *The old man pays*
Bandit #2: Your next kid.
Calco: I don't have any money.
Bandit #3: Wrong answer! *He gives the other two the signal to attack*
Calco: Go ahead and beat me, See if anybody cares.
*The bandits pull Calco out of the wagon and proceed to attack him while the old man flee's.*

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

*Surviving his injuries Calco limps to the nearest town and decides to rest at the inn while letting
his wounds heal over time*
yeaaa... wrong thread buddy.

Cross

Sorry, I get confused alot
-Insert clever signature here-

Syndraell

locked until further notice.

Please PM me if you'd like to apply for administrative positions.

Syndraell

Max has been Suspended for two weeks due to abusing admin privileges.

Syndraell

Thread unlocked.

Keep it right this time.

Knife_cz

Can I be a admin just for checking applications? pl0x

Steven :D

Quote from: Knife_czCan I be a admin just for checking applications? pl0x
Denied

Tsukiofmoon

Gamer Alias: Tsuki

Past Experience: None

Why Should We Pick You?: I have been a member of this server for awhile, on and off but I have stayed. I know
it has had its up and downs but I have made a lot of friends here and love the rp setting. I want to help out
a bit more, I have been thinking about it (Also asked others thoughts on it) and decided that I should try and apply. I want to be able to do
more if someone does need help or if I happen to see something going on and there isn't a mod around, I can
try and solve it without looking for a mod to quickly jump on.

How long have you played on the server?: I will guess around 9 months, I join sometime last summer

What do you intend to do with your powers?: I will try not to abuse them, I don't plan to and want to be corrected
if I happen to. I will do all I can to help out, I know everyone has a life so a little help is always nice.

Can you be active every day?: Sadly no, I work 12 hour shifts and a 40 hour week, I do plan on being active much
more on my days off tho. I am always logged into steam threw my phone when I'm not on the computer.

Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): I want to ingame but I will also try and help out with the forums if needed.

Approved. PM me about what you want your modlogin/pass to be.
~* RAWR IM A FREAKING KITTY DEAL WITH IT!!*~

lumberjackingHAM

Gamer Alias: In Terraria I use Davos and Viscera, everywhere else I use LumberjackingHAM
Servers You Play On?: I play on Caphori, you probably have never heard of it. It's kind of underground.
Past Experience: Never actually been a mod on any servers other than ones set up by friends.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have stuck with the community through a lot of hard times such as Kami, and Abby Stone. I am one of the only players that is still active from the older days that is not already a mod. I like to think of myself as rather friendly, and I think that is an important trait for a mod to have. I am also well known to many of the current mod staff, and have a good reputation as far as the rules go.
How Long Have You Played on the Server: Over a year at this point.
What do you intend to do with your powers: Just simple things like enforce the rules, however seeing as the Tower sort of fell through and we have a new map I think a new event would be worth setting up.
Can you be active everyday?: Yes
Position Applying For: Both
Recommendations: Riageki/the_grub, Barus/srgghostkilla

Before i can make a decision, do you have a problem with Riageki or not? I really prefer to have a team of Mods who can work together, not against each other.

No, quite the opposite actually. Me and Riageki are friends IRL. My post on the Forums was just a joke between me and him that got blown out of proportion.

Approved. PM me what you want your Login/Password to be.
Terraria Name: Davos and Viscera

bastidon

Quote from: lumberjackingHAM on 30-04-2013
Gamer Alias: In Terraria I use Davos and Viscera, everywhere else I use LumberjackingHAM
Servers You Play On?: I play on Caphori, you probably have never heard of it. It's kind of underground.
Past Experience: Never actually been a mod on any servers other than ones set up by friends.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have stuck with the community through a lot of hard times such as Kami, and Abby Stone. I am one of the only players that is still active from the older days that is not already a mod. I like to think of myself as rather friendly, and I think that is an important trait for a mod to have. I am also well known to many of the current mod staff, and have a good reputation as far as the rules go.
How Long Have You Played on the Server: Over a year at this point.
What do you intend to do with your powers: Just simple things like enforce the rules, however seeing as the Tower sort of fell through and we have a new map I think a new event would be worth setting up.
Can you be active everyday?: Yes
Position Applying For: Both
Recommendations: Riageki/the_grub, Barus/srgghostkilla
I am Grayzar Yetian and I support this message.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Asgatrave

Gamer Alias:
Asgatrave, Watari, Vashte, Tenao, Tseune, Diensakurai, etc.  I go by many names, but Asgatrave and Tseune are the only ones you need to know.

Servers You Play On?:
Caphori and a personal private server which has been inactive for nearly a year.

Past Experience:
Doesn't matter since I can't remember the last time I did anything as a mod or admin.

Why Should We Pick You?:
Since my short time here, I've been trying to develop Caphori and the players (including myself).  I've assisted many players in the previous server as the Embassy Ambassador Tseune, and some of them have stayed to become a good part of the community (like Silvis a.k.a. Aetheron).  There were also times when I've convinced players from causing trouble (if for some strange reason you are reading this, DarkPerin, you aren't on this list as far as I know of- you were relatively well-behaved until "it" happened)  and cleaned up many troublesome messes (of which I'd rather not go into detail here).  My relatively high activity rate, strong loyalty to the server, and ability to develop good relations with the players while still being in line with the rules are some of the things that probably got me up here to apply in the first place.  That, and all the people that suggested I apply for modship.

How long have you played on the server?:
I believe I started playing on the server since some time in February of 2013.

What do you intend to do with your powers?:
I can't quite say since I don't remember what powers a mod has, but my primary goal is to aid in the lawful progress of Caphori AND the players.  Since the idea of becoming a mod first came to me, I've been trying to practice my negotiation skills, my ability to monitor the world, and to understand Terraria's "metagame" (for lack of a better term) so I can avoid using mod powers as much as possible and dissipate / mitigate any trouble on the player level.

Can you be active every day?:
I'm rather active.  Though we all know that life can't let me go on every day, I'm on at least 5 days a week and often spend two sessions on those days at 12 hour intervals (mathematically incorrect, but it gives a general idea).  For a better idea of my timing: US EST (United States Eastern Standard Time) : 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 9:00 PM - 1:00 AM.  Timing can vary greatly, though.

Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both):
My main work is in-game since it's where I work best and where my actions are concentrated on.  I have little experience at forum management beyond member level, though I've worked alongside mods and admins for minor issues on the forums themselves.

People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=142566789
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1427734

Sidenote:
I know that the images show that I have a bunch of OP / Restricted items.  Most of the items are leftovers from the previous server that I've been using to assist my monitoring of the new server.  Others are likely from a clean-up operation so it doesn't get in the way or be abused by other players.  I suspect that I'll have to give up a lot of items, so I'd like to get a list of items I have to leave behind and transfer those items to one of my own servers.  In case you mis-read that: My no-no items are going to a different server.  Not vice-versa.  I'm NOT bringing in items from other servers.  Now go get some sleep.

Approved. PM me what you want your Login/Password to be.
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

motherofgod

Gamer Alias: Alxanderc
Past Experience: none
Why Should We Pick You?: honest and good player
How long have you played on the server?: yesterday
What do you intend to do with your powers?: follow the rules and respect the admins
Can you be active every day? no it will be 3 to 5 days per week
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): anything that positions
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): none

{Denied}

I seen enough players come and go, and it's obvious you've never even been on the server for a minute;let alone put in an application.