Caphori Administrator and Moderator Roster

Started by Steven :D, 19-10-2011

ThY

Lets stop chatting about recent leavings here, and reserve this for roster updates from here on.

Noidness

Gamer Alias: Noidness/Nathine Life-Brewer
Servers You Play On?: Only this one.
Past Experience: I was moderator on my friend's temporary minecraft server.
Why Should We Pick You?: I am active pretty much every day, and try to be for most of the day when nothing else comes up, and I seem to be able to be active when other mods are not.
How long have you played on the server?: About a year now, I think.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Help keep the server orderly, and organized, and maybe assist with little chores, grunt work. Such as cleaning up disasters such as griefing(though now, that's less likely.) and building for events, and other things.
Can you be active every day?: I usually am, and try to be.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): In-Game.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): Nobody has referred me.

Ragolution

Quote from: Noidness on 23-07-2012
Gamer Alias: Noidness/Nathine Life-Brewer
Servers You Play On?: Only this one.
Past Experience: I was moderator on my friend's temporary minecraft server.
Why Should We Pick You?: I am active pretty much every day, and try to be for most of the day when nothing else comes up, and I seem to be able to be active when other mods are not.
How long have you played on the server?: About a year now, I think.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Help keep the server orderly, and organized, and maybe assist with little chores, grunt work. Such as cleaning up disasters such as griefing(though now, that's less likely.) and building for events, and other things.
Can you be active every day?: I usually am, and try to be.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): In-Game.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): Nobody has referred me.

+Support

Syndraell

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

ThY

- Velspera has resigned  :(

Use the hello/goodbye thead to talk about leavers, not here.

Syl

Nobody ever voted on restoring my modship...

Ragolution

VonXeno

Gamer Alias: Previously known as Zubael, currently Ados

Servers You Play On?: Just this one.

Past Experience: Basic Operator for over two months. Moderator for a live stream for a friend, as well as TeamSpeak admin for     another friend. (Not sure if/how that counts.)

Why Should We Pick You?: Long standing activity, diligent use of commands so far, and we've got many gaps to fill.

How long have you played on the server?: Since February 4, so over 5 months.

What do you intend to do with your powers?: I intend to fill in the gaps left by Kamimaia and Velspera in the wake of their departure.

Can you be active every day?: Again, I don't think this will be an issue.

Position applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Super Operator, Forum Moderator.

People that referred you for this position: Kamimaia, James Almasy (As far as I know, you've asked me to apply after all.)

+Support {James Almasy}
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

JRParadox

I support these propositions:
- Promote the two trials to basic moderator
- Appoint Noidness as trial moderator
- Promote VonXeno to Super Operator

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Crow793

Sasuke hasn't had much of a chance to show his ability yet, and Khyris just started. You really want to make them basic already?

Khyris

Yeah actually I was a bit surprised when you wanted my trial which did like start 3 days ago or something to already end without me actually being able to do anything so far.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe

Nachytsm

Real Name: Jack Cosmos (Yes, that IS my real name. Or surname anyways, Jack is just what I go by.)
Gamer Alias: Nachytsm/Molko/Aderas
Servers You Play On?: This one & my own
Past Experience: I've been a forum/chat moderator on several RP sites, most notably Roleplay Gateway.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have some experience, and am around at odd hours and other times when other mods/trusted users are not. I generally go through the proper channels to ensure something gets done right, but can take immediate action when the situation calls for it.
How long have you played on the server?: Only a few days now.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Keeps tabs on the anti-build, ensure the server rules are actually being upheld, and any other moderator duties as necessary.
Can you be active every day?: More or less. My computer has been slowly decaying in reliability as of late, and with MechWarrior Online further devouring troubling it (beyond my control I assure you) there's the possibility that it will die. That said, I intend to be around as often as possible, and am taking steps to refurbish the computer.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): In game. I'll be honest with you when I say I am really not good at keeping up with forums generally speaking, but I can handle a subforum such as the Caphori area.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): N/A.

Syl

Welp... I've been a mod since February fourth, 2012... (Nobody agreed with it. :P)
And... I'm tired of screwing up, so... I resign.
(Not sure if a recomendation from a resigning mod means anything, but I recommend Molko.)
Hope I'm missed by someone.

jaik

Quote from: Sxasxuxkxe on 17-08-2012
Welp... I've been a mod since February fourth, 2012... (Nobody agreed with it. :P)
And... I'm tired of screwing up, so... I resign.
(Not sure if a recomendation from a resigning mod means anything, but I recommend Molko.)
Hope I'm missed by someone.

another one bites the dust
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Syndraell

-Removed sxaxsxuxkxe
+Added Nachytsm

matter

Gamer Alias: Matter, Zemv, Dameon
   Servers You Play On?: Caphori
   Past Experience: I owned a minecraft server of 10-15 people before.
   Why Should We Pick You?: I am very dedicated to the server. Even after learning of it's "death" I came back and kept at it. All I want is to help the server as much as possible. Before I have even helped catch cheaters.
How long have you played on the server?: More than five months now.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Make sure people don't have to deal with greifers and thieves and uphold the rules as much as possible.
Can you be active every day?: Only after school, and weekends. (Which is a lot of time actually)
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Ingame, not very good at forum stuff, but I will help out wherever needed.
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): James http://bit.ly/R7CIo1
Make me...

Syndraell

Syndraell

-JRParadox.
Never would have gotten here without your help.
Wish you would've warned me on steam or something.

Needed: New Super Operator

Nachytsm

Given that VonXeno is the only Basic Operator, I'd say he fits the bill.

I'd also say that Khyris should be elevated to Basic Operator status by way of seniority.

sasypony

Real Name: arastoo sardar[/size] Age: 13 Gamer Alias: arastoo Servers You Play On?: none Past Experience: only played single player and finished game Why Should We Pick You?: I want to try multiplayer for first time and a friend told me you had best serverHow long have you played on the server?: noneWhat do you intend to do with your powers?: I don't knowCan you be active every day?: noPosition Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): bothPeople that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):

jaik

Quote from: sasypony on 15-09-2012
Real Name: arastoo sardar[/size] Age: 13 Gamer Alias: arastoo Servers You Play On?: none Past Experience: only played single player and finished game Why Should We Pick You?: I want to try multiplayer for first time and a friend told me you had best serverHow long have you played on the server?: noneWhat do you intend to do with your powers?: I don't knowCan you be active every day?: noPosition Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): bothPeople that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):

seems like a promising candidate.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 15-09-2012
Quote from: sasypony on 15-09-2012

seems like a promising candidate.
promising young admin
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Syndraell

+Added VonXeno

Syndraell

-VonXeno

good luck with the Military.

+Khyris
promoted to Super Operator

INA7HAN

Gamer Alias: Steam: NA7HAN     Ingame: Nathan Jones
Servers You Play On?: HGN S.T.A.L.K.E.R rp HGN Fallout rp (When it was up) Caphori (Obviously)
Past Experience: None
Why Should We Pick You?: I've been on the server for a long time now, seen it go through it's ups and downs and I played on Caphori when it was at it's best and I would like to help bring Caphori back to it's glory days.
How long have you played on the server?: About a year now maybe a little more
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Help people and help create a better roleplaying experiance on the server. Sort out disputes between players, stop trolling and griefing and general admining of the server.
Can you be active every day?: Yes (Depends on if I have an assignment for college)
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): None

Accepted, adding as a trial.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive