The first days. (Zombie RP)

Started by Cbenn595, 23-03-2011

WOLVERINES!!!

*"Hey you there get over here." Daniel gestures to the man with the machete*
Lamp oil

Bl★ck Star

Kane sit's down onto a chair and check's his equipment and looks at the new guy.

WOLVERINES!!!

*Daniel stares at the man "You got a name boy? Pretty nice baseball bat you got there." Daniel gestures to the bat. "Did you play back before all this crazy shit?"*

Lamp oil

Alkaline

*Walks over* Yea, I used to play, best hitter on my team, My names Jason Norris. *Looks at his bat and taps it against his shoe*

WOLVERINES!!!

* Daniel makes a gesture of a batter swinging a bat "Thats a damn useful skill there. Im sure you can hit a couple of home runs on the heads of those bastards." Daniel lets out a slight chuckle and takes a slice of beef jerky from his pocket and starts to gnaw on it. "You've got a legendary last name there Jason. Norris, Walker Texas Ranger, one of my favorite shows since I was but a boy, not that that's been to long ago."
Lamp oil

Alkaline

Thanks *chuckles* By the way, any idea how to get out of the city? *swings the bat in a circle and then puts it on the floor*

WOLVERINES!!!

"Not unless you got a tank. Mile thick of the bastards on each and every end. Names Daniel, Daniel Greensfield if I hav'nt introduced myself already."
Lamp oil

Bl★ck Star

Kane facepalms slightly about the joke with the homerun's.

Alkaline

Nice to meet you *holds out his hand to shake the mans hand as he slips off his balaclava showing a black start tattoo around his left eye*

WOLVERINES!!!

* Daniel shakes Jasons hand and notices the tattoo "Nice tattoo It got a story?"
Lamp oil

Alkaline

Well, Back when I was a kid, My dad, he had a horse, he called Black Star, because it was a stallion with black around its eye, but during a storm, he died, I decided to get this tattoo to remind me of him, he was my favorite horse, he was almost like a Brother. *looks up a little almost zoning out*

WOLVERINES!!!

*"Damn that sure has got meaning aint it. Not much of us has got stuff like that mate" Daniel looks at his gun and and wipes a lone tear from his face.*
Lamp oil

Bl★ck Star

//I am a Horse now.//

Kane stand's up slowly and goes up to the roof.

Alkaline

*Tucks his balaclava into his pocket and pushes his hair back* //Btw its Long n Black shoulder length//
Any plans, or just staying here

WOLVERINES!!!

*"Im going to go to the liqour store to get some food you want to come?"*
Lamp oil

Commissar Nitro

Jimmy is still leaning on the door to the street staring at them in disbelif, "Ya fucking yanks dick in eh heed? ya just got a bollok ton ah feed fay ma truck and yer yammerin about gan oot tay get more!"
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

meetdadoom

// I think right now would be a perfect time to fast forward like in Sims until everyone wakes up or something happens in the middle of the night.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

lolKieck

"I know, right, Jimmy."
He takes up the note of Pink's character.
"Maybe we'll play knights in the shining armour, there's a survivor holed up in need of help."
He starts to look for .45 ACP ammo in one of Jimmy's boxes. // did I find some ammo or not, Nitro ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

irondeity

*an average sized man leans his head out of a second story window in a home down the street at the sound of commotion. He quickly retreats back inside for a moment and returns with a flash light, blinking it on and off in the direction of the quicker moving figures, hoping to get somebody to notice... He keeps a vigilant eye on the infected in the surrounding yards.*
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

lolKieck

// Cbenn didn't stay in HGN, we need somebody to make a good map and generally do events and such and we can make a new thread based on this RP too

WOLVERINES!!!

I can make an O.K. Map and I think a new thread would be nice because I think this died.
Lamp oil

lolKieck

Quote from: WOLVERINES!!! on 17-04-2011
I can make an O.K. Map and I think a new thread would be nice because I think this died.
// too much shit to find out, and if the guy who made this thread is inactive, we can make a new thread following this story, or a new one :) I support Poland for a hard-core mode

WOLVERINES!!!

You really love Poland don't you I suggest an escape story spanning across Europe as a desperate group of survivors attempt to chase a lost hope. Or whatever landmass anyone shall wish as a "STAY HERE AND HOLD OUT" can get boring and die out.
Lamp oil

lolKieck

Quote from: WOLVERINES!!! on 18-04-2011
You really love Poland don't you I suggest an escape story spanning across Europe as a desperate group of survivors attempt to chase a lost hope. Or whatever landmass anyone shall wish as a "STAY HERE AND HOLD OUT" can get boring and die out.
// Amen, and I'm Polish myself, I just find the Polish zombie realms more challenging, because we have one of the most strict laws about guns, so melee weapons would be the most common weapons

gunslinger7

yea , if someone with a few good ideas wouldn't mind starting us out , (new thread?) id take part in this .

I have a couple ideas that no one has mentioned yet so here , let me shoot the breeze for a sec -

-small town (some what rural)

- no crazy spec ops 1337 heat-seeking uber launchers (reasonable/common weapons)

-Why not start us out as if we were entering the town to get away from highly populated areas like stuck at a military check point right before the town.  (so we could have people who are from the city life an the small town locals) an idk well were waiting to get through the infected reach the check-point an send it into chaos . (since it would be people in there vehicles that would have to leave on foot we wouldn't be crazy prepared ether)

- I would need someone with talent to create a town map with maybe some , homes , family owned shops , school , small police station , the military check-point , a small office building for some business , a super-market , roads with abandon  cars we could check for supplies an fuel or something .

even if you have some ideas to add to what i have so far post em im curious to see what we come up with , we should keep this thread untill the majority decide on what we should do . maybe even start a poll of some possible settings ?