The first days. (Zombie RP)

Started by Cbenn595, 23-03-2011

WOLVERINES!!!

I like a few of those ideas and the common weapons was a rule from the start and rural towns I don't believe is a good idea as lower population = less zombies. I understand that role-play is passive but a common staple of keeping people interested is action.
Lamp oil

gunslinger7

Quote from: WOLVERINES!!! on 19-04-2011
I like a few of those ideas and the common weapons was a rule from the start and rural towns I don't believe is a good idea as lower population = less zombies. I understand that role-play is passive but a common staple of keeping people interested is action.

I guess i didnt explain it as good as i should have , the idea was that people were leaving the city to small near by towns that havnt been touched by the virus/infection thats why we have to go through a military check-point but the hoards of infected have been following the mass of vehicles since everyone in the city is trying to leave an be basically have to try an survive the waves of the infected since the military check-point gets attacked as we are just about to get through kinda thing . an since its a small town supplies would be some what scares .

like i said just throwin some ideas out there .

lolKieck

Quote from: gunslinger7 on 20-04-2011

I guess i didnt explain it as good as i should have , the idea was that people were leaving the city to small near by towns that havnt been touched by the virus/infection thats why we have to go through a military check-point but the hoards of infected have been following the mass of vehicles since everyone in the city is trying to leave an be basically have to try an survive the waves of the infected since the military check-point gets attacked as we are just about to get through kinda thing . an since its a small town supplies would be some what scares .

// I'm sure that the Military after 1 hour would more or less cordon out all of the infected area, so no, there won't be people running from towns. And ffs, use OOC markers, if you don't use them, it's IC
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

gunslinger7

Quote from: lolKieck on 20-04-2011

// I'm sure that the Military after 1 hour would more or less cordon out all of the infected area, so no, there won't be people running from towns. And ffs, use OOC markers, if you don't use them, it's IC

wow are you kidding me , why would i use OOC if the thread is dead lol . im just trying to proved ideas so maybe we good re-start the thread .

At lest im giving people something to get an idea of .... like "Poland"  wow , jee thanks .

lolKieck

wow are you kidding me , why would i use OOC if the thread is dead lol . im just trying to proved ideas so maybe we good re-start the thread .

At lest im giving people something to get an idea of .... like "Poland"  wow , jee thanks .
// I'm Polish, the constant OOC makes this thread dead, so use the goddamn OOC mark
// Poland is actually very diverse in it's terrain, we have lakes, mountains, plains (or something), we have also shore (Baltic sea), so... And the VERY HARSH gun laws would make the RP more melee-weapon focused, which for me adds more RP
// And also maybe russia or country like that would follow Stalin's action in Georgia (take out every single human being in a city to prevent epidemic of some disease)

gunslinger7

Quote from: lolKieck on 21-04-2011

// I'm Polish, the constant OOC makes this thread dead, so use the goddamn OOC mark
// Poland is actually very diverse in it's terrain, we have lakes, mountains, plains (or something), we have also shore (Baltic sea), so... And the VERY HARSH gun laws would make the RP more melee-weapon focused, which for me adds more RP
// And also maybe russia or country like that would follow Stalin's action in Georgia (take out every single human being in a city to prevent epidemic of some disease)

ok now where getting somewhere , ill speak in character when we deicide on what setting we want so we can make a new-thread so we have a clean slate so i can even create my character lol.

gunslinger7

Quote from: lolKieck on 21-04-2011

would you like me to start one with "Poland" as the setting ?  or would you like to go into further detail like a "shore side village" or "city" ?

lolKieck

City gives more options and RP, I'll manage the events, because I know the current equipment of Polish Military. Consider Military stirring shit up in the city. Contact me for Polish names, if you want to RP a Pole.
EDIT: We goin' for Warsaw (big city, suburbs and a forest to the west) ??

WOLVERINES!!!

Operation Locust is the new rp thread I recommend going there if we could get someone to close this I would appreciate it.
Lamp oil