My new signature, doctor who style!

Started by Locke, 25-07-2010

Locke

Look it is so pretty and cool and edgy.

Goose

That guy is creepin me out just standing there... Just staring all the time... Never ceasing... He watches you sleep, Masturbate,and rape.... Have fun he is the all seeing witness....
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silver Knight

Why him... of all people... what happened to you locke... did the racoons tear  your eyes out?

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KillSlim

David Tennant was the best of the new doctors, and so was Christoper Eccleston. Their episodes where undoubtedly the best.
As I've said before, the new episodes are shite. Too child-friendly.

Are you my mummy?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Locke

To wellington:

It is all one image, I didnt do any isolation here except when I did shading on the doctor. Its a huge 1680 x 1050 image that I have in my massive background folder. I just cropped it, made some adjustments to make it look good, and added a shadow and border to make the signature look 3D

Silver Knight

Quote from: KillSlim on 29-07-2010
David Tennant was the best of the new doctors, and so was Christoper Eccleston. Their episodes where undoubtedly the best.
As I've said before, the new episodes are shite. Too child-friendly.

Are you my mummy?

Yeah... it's really going down the potty.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period