Starcraft II Official Podcasting

Started by irondeity, 26-03-2011

irondeity

This post marks Zero Hour for Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty, official tournament podcasts, hosted by the ever popular source of news and major tournaments, Team Liquid. Starcraft 2 is a licensed product of the corporate juggernaut, Activision-Blizzard and is the worlds' premier Real-Time Strategy game.

I am working with a good friend under the directive gaze of Team Liquid and if your interested in following along, please visit http://www.teamliquid.net/ for all the news and information you require on Starcraft II and tournament dates.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Locke

I've been watching a few, I loved that jinro game where the guy used baneling busts

Bl★ck Star

terrible terrible damage.

irondeity

I always enjoy a good baneling show. If they're used with some tact that is. What I -really- hate watching is PvP (Protoss vs. Protoss) its just... "Oh. He's building four gates ways.... and his opponent, no surprise, four gateways.... Hes building cybernetics core.   And his opponent? Oh wow, cybernetics core, 0:04 seconds behind."
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Bl★ck Star

Knife_cz

meetdadoom

I'm new to StarCraft 2. I have a plan against marines tactics especially MMM but what do you guys do against Zerg tactics like 6 roach rush.
Also I need help with zerg. I have no build ideas. I know how to get my economy running real good but, I just don't know what to spend my money on.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]