SKYRIM: A playthrough + NEED HELP

Started by LupusCallidus, 04-12-2011

LupusCallidus

Hey guys im like not the best at skyrim and could use a few pointers from the guys at HGN both on my playing and my commentary, you guys are always good criticizers :P so here ep 1 pleeeaaaaase leave feedback

Skyrim: w/Apache Ep 1 "I look like a BADASS"
Titan Motstand

bohi

I'm actually watching your stuff, and your pretty good. I leik :D

(playforPC)

LupusCallidus

Dude if you like my stuff subscribe! :D and like make suggestions on what i should do on my skyrim videos e.g join any guilds do any certain quests. The next two eps are here

Skyrim: w/Apache Ep 2 "IM SO SORRY RALOF"

Skyrim: w/Apache Ep 3 "BLACKSMITH TRAINING... yeah it's as fun as it sounds -_-"
Titan Motstand

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

LupusCallidus

Jake... for some reason i kinda knew you'd be an Imperial bastard! >:D either way no spoilers pleaaase :o
Titan Motstand

Paintcheck

From an IC standpoint joining the Imperials makes no sense. Although depending on player race neither does joining the Stormcloaks. Bethesda can't write stories for shit. I am a Dark Elf. I'm not going to join the Imperials because 1. They don't like elves and 2. They tried to kill me at the start of the game. The Stormcloaks also hate elves and are basically human supremacists so it makes no sense to join them either.

LupusCallidus

Aye... but Elves suck and Bethesda know this so thats why they did it :P but yeah i totally agree I think there should be three paths to the story line, the imperials, the stormcloaks and a group that perhaps see the inequalities and instead decide to wipe out everyone but the dragons and the mammoths and live in dragon mammoth harmony... they should TOTALLY hire me a story writer :P
Titan Motstand

STRANGERDANGER

jaik

Quote from: Paintcheck on 07-12-2011
From an IC standpoint joining the Imperials makes no sense. Although depending on player race neither does joining the Stormcloaks. Bethesda can't write stories for shit. I am a Dark Elf. I'm not going to join the Imperials because 1. They don't like elves and 2. They tried to kill me at the start of the game. The Stormcloaks also hate elves and are basically human supremacists so it makes no sense to join them either.

actually morrowind has extremely close ties with the empire.
ulfric was a puppet of thalmor, once you destroy the empire, you also allow thalmor into skyrim.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

LupusCallidus

Titan Motstand

bohi

I subscribed :D

Also, do a Daedric Shrine quest thing, I found fun IMO.

LupusCallidus

http://youtu.be/8LFEEVvf0KQ

Er is that the thing with the deamons and like blood covered altars? because if so i have one recorded (btw i have ike 20 of these episodes on my harddrive so it wont be out till after christmas :P) if not er gimme hint on how to start it :P
Titan Motstand