S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Misery - CoP mod

Started by Otto, 14-12-2011

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Otto

Gotta say, this looks pretty badass.  It should be coming out later this month or next.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-misery

Szenti

I'm sure I'll give this mod a try when it becomes downloadable.

jaik

no specific modifications
is there a changelog, because all i see here is another OL/LURK/GenericStalkerModHere.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Szenti

Quote from: Jake on 14-12-2011
no specific modifications
is there a changelog, because all i see here is another OL/LURK/GenericStalkerModHere.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-misery/features/features48 -You mean this?

jaik

only gfx and random script mods
expected more than that tbh.
look at sgm.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

INA7HAN

Looks pretty cool i haven't modded COP yet and may use this. Already modded CS and SOC with complete mod.



SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Frostee

Release of this bitch is Jan., 13 :D

Verne


Quote from: INA7HAN on 15-12-2011
Looks pretty cool i haven't modded COP yet and may use this. Already modded CS and SOC with complete mod.

Complete is just too easy - bumps up accuracy too much :/

I enjoyed LURK alot though, even though SO-REAL-BLOODY-SCREEN.

Gonztah

Ill definetly try this when it can be downloaded

I mean this http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-misery/images/status-of-development#imagebox
Looks pretty awesome.

Also I found vanilla CoP really easy even on master and I hope this will change it.

Otto


Szenti

Downloaded it, installed, and well. In the beginning I wanted to talk with the stalker, and he just shot me in the face since I didn't holster my gun -> Two bullets and your dead.
Its not that good.. Atleast for me, meh.

Poler

Downloading now! Hope it was worth the wait.

Otto

Fuck, I can't even get it to work.  I blame amazon.

Yorty

I've been following it since the very first announcement, and so far I haven't been disappointed. One of the few Call of Pripyat mods that changes the actual feel of the game.
Only complaint is the stamina; walk with 15kg or more and you begin to tire out. You can't move very far with more than 25.

Poler

Quote from: Yorty on 13-01-2012
I've been following it since the very first announcement, and so far I haven't been disappointed. One of the few Call of Pripyat mods that changes the actual feel of the game.
Only complaint is the stamina; walk with 15kg or more and you begin to tire out. You can't move very far with more than 25.
My god that pisses me off so much also...

Predu

Quote from: Poler on 13-01-2012
Quote from: Yorty on 13-01-2012
I've been following it since the very first announcement, and so far I haven't been disappointed. One of the few Call of Pripyat mods that changes the actual feel of the game.
Only complaint is the stamina; walk with 15kg or more and you begin to tire out. You can't move very far with more than 25.
My god that pisses me off so much also...

Same here. Oh my god I have to start the game again with someone else than sniper. Fucking irritates me when I can't even WALK for 10 meters more with no extra gear. But I like the mod because it makes it feel more open and makes the 'Zone' very punishing.

Vortigoat

How do i install this?

Yorty

#17
Relevant.


Edit: I tweaked some of the values in the actor file, helps loads.

Predu

Took a few screenshots of the things that made my jaw drop:






Frostee

Quote from: Vortigoat on 14-01-2012
How do i install this?


You click the install application in the folder?

INA7HAN

#20
Im not sure who i should be? I'm not going sniper so im not sure whether to be assault or recon. Recon plus points armour degrades slower and armour will cost alot to repair, Medical is better which is very useful. Assault plus points shotguns degrade slower, assault rifles have less recoil same with heavy weapons and shotguns, good carry weight and starting gear from what i can see. Only problem with assault is he is slow
EDIT: What is field of view range? It is in degrees. Does it mean how far you can see or something?



SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Vortigoat

Played it Cryed , Uninstalled and cowered in a corner  :'(

Gonztah

Quote from: INA7HAN on 14-01-2012
Im not sure who i should be? I'm not going sniper so im not sure whether to be assault or recon. Recon plus points armour degrades slower and armour will cost alot to repair, Medical is better which is very useful. Assault plus points shotguns degrade slower, assault rifles have less recoil same with heavy weapons and shotguns, good carry weight and starting gear from what i can see. Only problem with assault is he is slow
EDIT: What is field of view range? It is in degrees. Does it mean how far you can see or something?

Take assault. The others cant carry shit without getting tired in 2 seconds.

INA7HAN

#23
Quote from: Gonztah on 14-01-2012
Quote from: INA7HAN on 14-01-2012
Im not sure who i should be? I'm not going sniper so im not sure whether to be assault or recon. Recon plus points armour degrades slower and armour will cost alot to repair, Medical is better which is very useful. Assault plus points shotguns degrade slower, assault rifles have less recoil same with heavy weapons and shotguns, good carry weight and starting gear from what i can see. Only problem with assault is he is slow
EDIT: What is field of view range? It is in degrees. Does it mean how far you can see or something?

Take assault. The others cant carry shit without getting tired in 2 seconds.
yeah i picked assault in the end. It seems so hard this mod you get like 5 bullets or so from bodies. Also is a hunting knife better than the military knife? Just wondering whether to sell one i found
EDIT: Nevermind found out hunting knife is same as military. Anyone else getting the problem of white lines and smear appearing everywhere osmetimes in the STALKER boat? It keeps happening i reload save it goes for a while then it comes back
EDIT: Ok something is really wrong here my screen is going white with patches of yellow and other colours like pixels on the screen. I'm running it in maximium with 1980 by 1080 or what ever is top



SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Archaeon

Only difference with hunting knife is a different colored handle.
I like this mod, except of course, the stamina, lack of bullets and mutants doesn't seem to be lootable. It needs a bit of tweaking first. For some reason, it also loads very slowly for me.