Oh god.... Oh,... God .. oh no

Started by KingArthur, 03-05-2012

KingArthur

Knife_cz

Not sure if:
Hooray! Or
Fffffffffffuuuu-

Frostee

QuoteThe game is due to release in 2013 for PC and Mac. It will be set 1000 years before Skyrim, with Daedric prince Molag Bal attempting to incorporate Tamriel into his realm.

Silver Knight

QuoteMeanwhile, the company announced today that Zenimax Online Studios is working on The Elder Scrolls Online. Just to assure against any confusion, Bethesda pointed out that it's not working on the game.

it's not being developed by Bethesda, it's being made by it's parent companys multiplayer studio. Don't expect too much. It will probably not even have a fps feel which made the games so popular.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Frostee

Quote from: Last.Exile on 03-05-2012
QuoteMeanwhile, the company announced today that Zenimax Online Studios is working on The Elder Scrolls Online. Just to assure against any confusion, Bethesda pointed out that it's not working on the game.

it's not being developed by Bethesda, it's being made by it's parent companys multiplayer studio. Don't expect too much. It will probably not even have a fps feel which made the games so popular.

Only time shall tell.

deluxulous

im gonna be a kajhiit battlemage and moon sugar dealer

Ket

2013?

Meh, I guess we could play WoW and GWII until then.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

jaik

this won't be any good just like that stalker mmo-thing made by ex-gsc. this isnt even TES at core, all whats left is the name to make people associate it with the series and then buy it.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Lucidius

Quote from: Jake on 03-05-2012
this won't be any good just like that stalker mmo-thing made by ex-gsc. this isnt even TES at core, all whats left is the name to make people associate it with the series and then buy it.

Yeah, Redguard wasn't even a TES game, what a POS.

Sarcasm aside, I agree but for different, less silly, reasons.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]