Metel Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Started by commanthe2, 26-03-2010

commanthe2

AKA: Metal Gear AWESOME! Very fun game, Beat it on normal, However, I sucked at sneaking around. Favorite gun for killing is the Rail Gun. Favorite gun for sneaking is Mosin Nagant. Favorite thing to play on MGO (Metal Gear Online) is to play Sneak, Where 1 person gets to be Snake. And 2 teams must kill him a certain amount of times. While snake gets their dog tags. Has the best characters of the series. With the new DLC out for MGO, You can now play as 1 of 2 of the characters from the story. Each of the 3 DLC has 2 characters. Johnny Akiba, A character who doesn't have nano-bots in his body, Allows him to ignore the affects of Liquid Ocelots control over the SOP system in every soldiers body. Meryl Silverburgh, Daughter to Snakes commander. Is the team leader of Rat Patrol 01 (A secret anagram to Patr1ots.)
Meryl is a leader gifted with several abilities. She has her unique Long-Barrel Desert Eagle, a powerful scoped handgun, that only she can select as a weapon. Her presence as a leader restores Psyche to all allies around her, and she can wake up a knocked-out character with a single tap. Where as it takes several taps normally. Liquid Ocelot, Main Antagonist in Metal Gear Solid 4 comes into play in the meme expansion along with Mei Ling, A ship captain with a very unique weapon. Ocelot can manipulate the SOP lock system and can also deactivate the weaponry of others. He has his unique and powerful CQC skills that will defeat enemies with great ease. Mei Ling can "transfix" enemies, and features a Trench Mortar weapon and Soliton Sonar capabilities.

ISPYUDIE

SPOILER ALERT- Do not read the above post unless you have completely finished it

Commanthe, Don't ruin the game for peeps, your lucky I finished the game.

irondeity

Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Genesis

I've been playing MGS forever. Dood, add me, we shall play this together :D. I have multiple characters, so just add my PSN. TJGENESIS.

[INVICTUS]

^

Add xXCBR600RRXx and I'll play MGO with you.

lolKieck

I hate Konami, since they fucked Poland in MGO.
Kiieck is my PSN ID.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌