Massive HL updates

Started by Nargotah, 14-06-2010

Nargotah

so yeah like u know those updates about the HL updates today? Well i just found this little gem on one of dem websites

Pawx

Odd how today's the 14th of June and nothing happened XD

deluxulous

So, what exactly is it? A book?

Pawx

Actually, The picture above was proven fake and was told fake by Gabe himself, saying that Episode 3 won't be at E3, But there's rumors going around that Valves making a new Source Engine, and another rumor is along with the Engine, will be Half Life 3, played on the Engine at E3. But of course, it's just a rumor, there's also one that Valve is putting Duke Nukeman Forever on Steam.

Lucidius

Quote from: Pawx on 14-06-2010
there's also one that Valve is putting Duke Nukeman Forever on Steam.

Publicity, etc. Duke Nukem Forever, I don't think there's a gamer out there who doesn't know of this terrible.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Tsukaro

I know plenty of gamers that don't know of Duke Nukem.

Akira

Fuck them all to hell with Portal 2 or new Left 4 Dead series. I WANT MORE FROM THE HALF LIFE SAGA AND THE GOD DAMN ENGINEER UPDATE.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Akira on 15-06-2010
Fuck them all to hell with Portal 2 or new Left 4 Dead series. I WANT MORE FROM THE HALF LIFE SAGA AND THE GOD DAMN ENGINEER UPDATE.

True, But also Portal 2 xD

Tsukaro

Quote from: Akira on 15-06-2010

I could care less for the Engineer update. (/me has less than an hour as engineer.) But, I'm with you on more Half-Life.