Livestream - Bar at 50Rads

Started by Lucidius, 20-03-2010

Lucidius

In about a half hour's time, i'll be streaming STALKER live. For those of you interested, feel free to join, and seeing as how you mor ethen likely are not going to be seeing this before or whislt i'm recording, it'll all be on the channel in recorded segments aswell.

List of mods;

Oblivion Lost 2.2
ArsenOL 2.2 Patch
Arsenal RC1
Nuclear Spring Edition (it's springtime now :P)
ArsenOL Weapon Variation Patch (No longer reskins, same basic weapons)
Natural English for ArsenOL
Fix Shader Skin

Channel;

50Rads - live streaming video powered by Livestream
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Welek

You can play SoC but not SRP.

Why are you still here? That was a serious question I really wanna know.

Anatoly

He's kinda right, you know.

ISPYUDIE

Since when do you have to play SRP to be in HGN?

Silver Knight

Quote from: ISPYUDIE on 20-03-2010
Since when do you have to play SRP to be in HGN?

Exactly.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Afromana

What happend to you getting access to HGC >:/

Plunger

Quote from: Welek on 20-03-2010
You can play SoC but not SRP.

Why are you still here? That was a serious question I really wanna know.
Stop trolling, your being incredibly childish with all your posts. You are not infact, "The Big Shit" of HGN.

Lucidius

Quote from: Afromana on 20-03-2010
What happend to you getting access to HGC >:/

I was gonna stream it on HGNC, but I wanted these videos to be seperate from BC's anime hair show and you playing that Star Wars RTS, ya know? On top of that, i've always wanted to make a stream channel 100% dedicated to STALKER that anyone (by anyone I mean people who proove not to be idiots) can stream and show their own shit on, ya know?

As for "Why am I still here", HGN is a COMMUNITY. HGN is not a singular Role Play server on Gmod, nor a string of RP servers no gmod. HGN is a place where people who may share simular values and interests can interact with one another. When you can grasp the social aspect of a forum, or communicate to people outside of RP about things, then come talk to me.

I'm as much a part of this community as you, or anyone else (excluding obvious people like the vagineer above), and Frankly, outside of SRP I TRY to contribute to this community, whether it being Constructive Crit, an idea for something, or just making a thread about a pretty awesome game.

Stream isn't live atm, eating foods. It will be up shortly.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

@ Welek

HGN is a lot more than garrysmod.

Lucidius

Stream's down till tomorrow.

Anyone else here intrested in Livestreaming STALKER, just ask.

Also, check out the HGN Livestream channel.

My Profile[/b][/size]