League Of Draven

Started by Fister, 08-07-2012

Fister

So yeah.... Old thread is apparently quarantined for inspection of bad-thread-virus.

Who here actually plays this fantastic game with the shittiest community ever?

Grass-Type Garen worst champ 2012.

(Am I allowed to say shit outside of GVC, [got to avoid getting banned by the powerranger man again{powerwaifu fits better, right?<running out of brackets here :'( >}])

nKe

I play.
2.1k North America solo que
Changed to euwest and havent touched ranked yet because I dont have enuf runepages.

Bl★ck Star

I play EUW

I mainly Junngle or Top or Support.

nKe

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 09-07-2012
I play EUW

...and You are never online

Fister

Not 30 yet and I severely lack runes, but I'm trying my hand at maining akali and dat sexy burst AP.

Right now, I'm pretty good with Heimer and Blitz.

nKe

Never main a champion. It ends up you feeding as some champ which you haven't played because you have been focusing on one specific champ, which now got picked by enemy team.
But yeah Akali, free elo up to 1800's.
pst. Triforce and Rylais on akali = instawin. You rly dont need that gunblade, just get revolver and leave it there until you got your Triforce, Rylais and Guardian Angel ready. Then feel free to finish the gunblade.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Nik3 on 09-07-2012
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 09-07-2012
I play EUW

...and You are never online

Not like I play 24/7 LoL all day everytime. But not right now, because I am in Spain and my inet is crappy as hell and I have a limit of 1gb for 7 days.

Bl★ck Star

meetdadoom

I personally find the game broken in the sense it can't be competitive when you have to unlock heroes just so you can counter the enemy team's pick. Also the game just feels a little bit easier in the sense that dying isn't that big of a deal and doesn't give the enemy team a real significant advantage.

I happen to play dota 2. I love their business model and I love the difficulty level however god damn, the public community is garbage. It also get's annoying when people not from you region queue up in your region because of quicker queue times and they don't know the language. IE: Brazilians/Russians. They are just so damn difficult to co-operate with due to the language barrier and they tend to be real dicks.

I can't wait for Dota 2 to implement a MMR like in Starcraft or an ELO like in LoL.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: meetdadoom on 10-07-2012
I personally find the game broken in the sense it can't be competitive when you have to unlock heroes just so you can counter the enemy team's pick. Also the game just feels a little bit easier in the sense that dying isn't that big of a deal and doesn't give the enemy team a real significant advantage.

Doesn't take long to unlock every champ.

Ragolution

I happen to play dota 2. I love their business model and I love the difficulty level however god damn, the public community is garbage. It also get's annoying when people not from you region queue up in your region because of quicker queue times and they don't know the language. IE: Brazilians/Russians. They are just so damn difficult to co-operate with due to the language barrier and they tend to be real dicks.

I can't wait for Dota 2 to implement a MMR like in Starcraft or an ELO like in LoL.

This bear speaks wisdom.

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 10-07-2012

Implying I want to pay for microtransactions.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Ragolution on 10-07-2012

This bear speaks wisdom.

Implying you have to pay for microtransactions.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 11-07-2012
Quote from: Ragolution on 10-07-2012

This bear speaks wisdom.

Implying you have to pay for microtransactions.

Hahahaha