Just Cause 2

Started by Zstan, 13-03-2010

Zstan

Dive into an adrenaline-fuelled free-roaming adventure. As agent Rico Rodriguez, your orders are to find and kill your friend and mentor who has disappeared on the island paradise of Panau. There, you must cause maximum chaos by land, sea and air to shift the balance of power. With the unique grapple and parachute combo, BASE jump, hijack and create your own high-speed stunts. With 400 square miles of rugged terrain and hundreds of weapons and vehicles, Just Cause 2 defies gravity and belief.

* UNIQUE VERTICAL GAMEPLAY - Take to the air like no other game. Experience total aerial freedom with the unique parachute and dual grapple

* UNBELIEVABLE ADRENALINE-FUELLED STUNTS - Free fall, base jump, vehicle surf, para sail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.

* UPGRADED DUAL GRAPPLE - Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.

* DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF PANAU - Explore the island paradise; from sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks – more than 400 square miles of your own personal playground.

* EXPERIENCE TRUE FREEDOM - Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose. When it's time for a break from Agency business, kick back and enjoy all the attractions that Panau has to offer.

* MASSIVE SELECTION OF VEHICLES - Catch air on a high-speed dirt bike, race across the sea in a power boat, or fire a spread of rockets from an attack chopper – more than 100 land, sea and air vehicles are yours for the taking.

I have a couple of words for you..It's like Red Faction but with a map 1000x bigger.

I played the demo too, it's fun.

Afromana

Im Server-guy Afro, and this is my favorite demo on Steam

(For those who havent played Mass Effect 2, YOUTUBE LINK)
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citiadel.

ISPYUDIE

This game- Do Want

Zombiehunta

I'm getting sick of this kind of game, I go for realism, and this is against my logic beyond measure.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Aresty

Realism sucks, if it wasn't for people dreaming about something else that isn't total realistic, games wouldn't exist

Zstan

Quote from: Aresty on 17-03-2010
Realism sucks, if it wasn't for people dreaming about something else that isn't total realistic, games wouldn't exist

Not true..there are all types of games, realistic games like Arma, and un-realistic ones like Garrysmod.

In my opinion they are all fun to play.

Cobra

You know games were created with the true purpose of being realistic to trains soldiers for war right? The Military is what really brought gaming to life in a sense.

Chaos

Quote from: Cobra on 18-03-2010

You know games were created with the true purpose of being realistic to trains soldiers for war right? The Military is what really brought gaming to life in a sense.
They made Mario before America's Army.

deluxulous

Ohhh my god, I lol'd hard at this

Bolo Santosi

TheHawk

Lolololol She got a headshot XD
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Cobra

Quote from: Chaos on 19-03-2010

I hope your trolling really I do. Games where made with the soul purpose of training soldiers to have a higher chance to pull the trigger in actual combat.

Anyways I have XP can't try the demo of Just Cause 2 gay ):

Afromana

Go get your ass off an outdated system and buy Windows 7

Plunger

Quote from: Cobra on 22-03-2010
Quote from: Chaos on 19-03-2010

I hope your trolling really I do. Games where made with the soul purpose of training soldiers to have a higher chance to pull the trigger in actual combat.

Anyways I have XP can't try the demo of Just Cause 2 gay ):
What the fuck are you talking about, the first game was missle, and you had to hit the target, and was purely n experiment on computer interaction.

It was even called the, "Cathode-Ray Tube Amusement Device".

Now get out of here with your crackpot conspiracy theories slingblade.

Afromana

Now stop talking about Military and Super mario and start talkin about the awsome unserious game of Just Cause 2.

Cobra

Quote from: Afromana on 23-03-2010

Great with what money? Are you going to ship a copy to me? No? Then leave me alone dammit.

Lucidius

Quote from: Cobra on 24-03-2010

Great with what money? Are you going to ship a copy to me? No? Then leave me alone dammit.

*coughtorrentcough*
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Cobra

Quote from: Lucidius on 24-03-2010

*coughtorrentcough*

Get out.

Zstan

Quote from: Lucidius on 24-03-2010
Who buys games anymore? Jeez.

*coughtorrentcough*

Get out.

Locke

I saw afro playing this on livestream, it was pretty good.

Zstan

The hatch from Lost

Cobra

Bawe I need to go buy me Windows 7 Ultimate after I get a new Case ):<

Zen

Has Orderd it from Amazon, can anyone tell me if it's really worth it?

Steven :D

Besides the fact that the first DLC gives you a pimp truck thing, it looks promising.

deluxulous

Quote from: Steven :D on 18-04-2010
Besides the fact that the first DLC gives you a pimp truck thing, it looks promising.

pimp ICE CREAM truck.

And yes, it's worth it if you want to replay it.

The map is pretty big, but it takes forever to get anywhere unless you use extract.