Hellgate Returns

Started by irondeity, 27-06-2011

irondeity

Hellgate is coming back for free as Hellgate Global. Open Beta begins June 30th this year.

http://hellgate.t3fun.com/intro.html
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Silver Knight

It was ok, a new age about us is coming, "free" gaming. I say free because they will still earn their money by, charging more for a better\ultimate version, adverts, micro transactions, buying expansions, paying monthly fee's or some other expense, which overall is targeted at the addicted.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Killor

Quote from: Last.Exile on 27-06-2011
It was ok, a new age about us is coming, "free" gaming. I say free because they will still earn their money by, charging more for a better\ultimate version, adverts, micro transactions, buying expansions, paying monthly fee's or some other expense, which overall is targeted at the addicted.

If F2P becomes popular, I want to see quality F2P games. Ones that don't make god like weapons to people with money and not making them available to noobs.

lolKieck

Quote from: Killor on 27-06-2011
Quote from: Last.Exile on 27-06-2011

If F2P becomes popular, I want to see quality F2P games. Ones that don't make god like weapons to people with money and not making them available to noobs.
That's why P2P is better, everyone has the same chances.
Or the F2P micro transactions can be cosmetical, although I don't think the studio that made that game would get lots of money.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒