Games Everyone Else Likes but You Hate

Started by Paintcheck, 10-05-2012

nKe

I think you people should stop saying that the whole CoD series is bad. Only 5 games in CoD series have sucked. (Cod3, WaW, MW2, BO, MW3).
Cod2 and Cod4 are very popular and both of them still have a huge competitive playerbase.

Oh and.
This new Team Fortress 2 DLC thingy, it was not what i paid for. I paid for a fairly good competitive- looking FPS, not for a 3D version of Habbo Hotel.

Skyrim. The game is just boring and lame. Guy kills fucking dragons and takes their souls. Childrens keep shit talking the guy. ....Yeah.

Counter-Strike 1.6: That game is just old and it is filled with idiots who only play it because "It's so much better than source, im so HC coz i play thiz 1337 game" IMO Source is way better. Also the fucking wallbanging is stupid.

Wolfenstein3D - I never got pass the 2nd boss. I hated this game so much

Metal Gear (solid?) series - Shit got out of hand. Fucking cyberkineticNinjaAssasin Guy. Oh and the guy looks like a fucking woman.

New Pokemon games - Holy fuck so many new pokemons. They just make shit tons of pokemons and dont even care to explain what the fuck are they ment to be.

Garry's Mod - Playerbase. So much e-drama between the communities.

Fallout: New Vegas - "I LIKE IT COZ IT IS JUST LIKE FO2, NEVER PLAYED FO2 THO COZ I WAZ BORN 1998". FO3 was better.

DotA2 - Just fucking sucks.

Minecraft - Autism simulation, 1/10. Never again.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - I just pick few from the top1000:
Guns are weak as fuck. They are also inaccurate.
Movement is horrible. Animations are ugly. Guns look exactly same.
THE GOD DAMN CONSOLE FOV. Jesus that game is just unplayable.

Battlefield 3 - Jets and Helis are annoying to fly, way too many god damn heat seeking missile launchers around.
Dice just poops on the so called "balance" of the game. Also, origin.

jaik

Quote from: Nik3 on 14-05-2012
Fallout: New Vegas - "I LIKE IT COZ IT IS JUST LIKE FO2, NEVER PLAYED FO2 THO COZ I WAZ BORN 1998". FO3 was better.

THIS....THIS SO FUCKING MUCH.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Frostee

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 13-05-2012
* Mr. Pink is a CoD Oldfag.

*Call of Duty comes out.
*"Oh my god, this game has touched me deeply, almost as much as Medal of Honor did... (That means it was a very fucking good game)"
*Played first three religiously afterwards(Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3)
*Modern Warfare (4) comes out
*"Oh this one's modern... Not my thing but I'll give it a shot."
*It's not bad. Certainly not as good as the previous but not bad.
*World at War comes out
*"Oh yeah! World War Two again! Fuck yeah! What the fuck, this plays like Modern Warfare... Damn...
*Modern Warfare Two comes out.
*"Oh this is cool looking... God damn it... Same gameplay as Modern Warfare..."
*Black OPs comes out.
*"Oh sweet Vietn... God damn it... (Same gameplay)"
*Modern Warfare 3 comes out.
*I buy it, play for two nights, then it goes into the pile never to be played again.
*Black OPs Two announced.
*"I'm not even gonna fucking look at it this time."

^
My relationship with the Call of Duty franchise.

THIS

Paintcheck

Quote from: Jake on 14-05-2012

Forp in a nutshell.

Madcombat

Quote from: Paintcheck on 14-05-2012
Quote from: Jake on 14-05-2012

Forp in a nutshell.

But you dont play on FORP.