Face of Mankind

Started by Frostee, 05-04-2012

Frostee

Face of Mankind is a player-driven science fiction MMO, currently being developed by Nexeon Technologies. The game is set apart from traditional MMOs by the notion that each individual player can have an impact - large or small - on the game universe.

Players can assume whatever role they wish, and are not bound by class, skill points or level. Be it a law enforcement officer, corporate trader, miner or criminal, progression in the game is left entirely in the player's hands.

http://www.faceofmankind.com/

Anyone play this at all, or just me?

Ragolution

INA7HAN

Watching a video on youtube now looks pretty good. I'd probably go Law enforcement as it sounds cool. Downloading it now

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Iam333

Looks like a good game, could'nt hurt if I'll try it out.

INA7HAN

Ok downloaded it and im a member of the Law Enforcement Department LED. Been killed once already by random mercs in the mall and i've be going around with two other officers trying to keep the peace, it is pretty fun

KingArthur

I played it, wwas a cop :) guarded the prison

INA7HAN

Quote from: KingArthur on 06-04-2012
I played it, wwas a cop :) guarded the prison
Become a cop again please we need more help. Got mercs and other people fighting us in NYC Brooklyn Mall :)

Bucky

I play this and troll Frosty to no end, that is the best part of this game.

Overwatch

Ragolution

If I can't be the Emperor of Mankind I don't want to play.

Paintcheck

I played this years and years and years ago. It was a laggy piece of unplayableness at that point. Has it gotten better?

Frostee

Quote from: OverPony on 06-04-2012
-snip'd retarded ass image-

Your such a tard, it is nothng like Second life

Overwatch

Quote from: Face of Mankind
Players can assume whatever role they wish, and are not bound by class, skill points or level. Be it a law enforcement officer, corporate trader, miner or criminal, progression in the game is left entirely in the player's hands.

Quote from: Second Life

Did I uh, miss something?

Paintcheck

Second Life isn't based in space and it is also reliant on being able to convert real money to fake money back and forth easily. The only way they are similar is that the economy is almost entirely player driven.

Don't troll.

Overwatch

Second life is based pretty much anywhere in the recesses of the internets dark-spot. I'm sure that'd include space. But hey.
I'll try it then, see how it compares first person.

Ragolution

Quote from: Paintcheck on 06-04-2012
Second Life isn't based in space and it is also reliant on being able to convert real money to fake money back and forth easily. The only way they are similar is that the economy is almost entirely player driven.

Don't troll.

EVE online. Deal with it.

Frostee

Quote from: Ragolution on 06-04-2012

Don't troll.

Second life is based pretty much anywhere in the recesses of the internets dark-spot. I'm sure that'd include space. But hey.
I'll try it then, see how it compares first person.

Bl★ck Star

Acctually it is quite the same as SL.

I played both even tho I sticked to SL.

You can also just have a sim on SL (Sim= Server like) and keep it futuristic in universe with space ships and everyone has to wear space suits or futuristic clothing.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 06-04-2012

You can also just have a sim on SL (Sim= Server like) and keep it futuristic in universe with space ships and everyone has to wear space suits or futuristic clothing.

Then someone breaks the rurus and you can't do anything about it.

Bl★ck Star

Kick/ban

Ragolution

Kick/ban

But how can I be the Emperor of all mankind if no one comes on my server/everyone is seperated from me/I can't see my subjects? Your plan is flawed, furgerman.

Paintcheck

Don't troll.

FOM isn't spaceship based...or at least it wasn't in 2004 or whenever the fuck I last tried it. I'd try Eve over SL and probably FOM over SL if I was trying this shit again. But all MMOs tend to suck fat, massive cock when the question of "How fun is it?" is asked so chances are all 3 of them are equally terrible.

Though Frosty says FOM is now playable instead of a slide show.

Lucidius

Is this free to play yet? I remember hearing and getting hyped about this back before Matrix Online and Final Fantasy 11 even released and it was P2P when i checked a few years ago.

P.S: Secondlife isn't really an MMO so you can't just pick it up and play it and it also depends on who you play with and what you do with how fun it is. (And also if you have any skilled trades that can be applied). I've had alot of fun on SL over the years but it isn't gameplay fun, it's generally social related fun. Also the RP in it is pretty not great
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Frostee

Quote from: Lucidius on 09-04-2012
Is this free to play yet? I remember hearing and getting hyped about this back before Matrix Online and Final Fantasy 11 even released and it was P2P when i checked a few years ago.

P.S: Secondlife isn't really an MMO so you can't just pick it up and play it and it also depends on who you play with and what you do with how fun it is. (And also if you have any skilled trades that can be applied). I've had alot of fun on SL over the years but it isn't gameplay fun, it's generally social related fun. Also the RP in it is pretty not great

F2P? It has always been F2P as far as I am aware.

Paintcheck

It has not always been F2P.