Clearsky

Started by Overwatch, 22-11-2011

Overwatch

About to play ClearSky for the first time, Whom should I side with? :>

Lent23

Quote from: Overwatch on 22-11-2011
About to play ClearSky for the first time, Whom should I side with? :>
Clearsky - Kill the Renegades, you get a nice faction armor.
Loners - The bandits are relatively easy to beat as long as you take care of your men, and you get a SEVA for it.
Freedom - You get a Freedom Exo. Best armor ev3r.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

jaik

Join none and conquer the Zone by yourself.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Corocan

Shoot anything that moves. You're not allies with a punch of busy exo-skeleton wearing punks. Worked for me and I'm a Zone wanderer with aprox 700 thousand rubles. Only took me three weeks...

Paintcheck

Quote from: Jake on 22-11-2011
Join none and conquer the Zone by yourself.

That.

Madcombat

Play hardest difficulty and rape all that moves.

Overwatch

What the hell...?

Just got to the cordon, The military MG Is like a fucking 100% Accurate minigun that cuts through the trees, and Hits me 100% of the time If I even Crouch instead of low crouching behind the first rock spelling insta-death.

After an insane stroke of luck I ran into six bloody superspetznas with 74M's that apparently take 5 Slugs to the head, and can still fight....

What the hells going on.

TheAndyShandy

Stalker magic, that's what's going on. Happened all the time in Narodnaya Solyanka for Shadow of Chernobyl.
Warning, this news report contains flashing images.

Overwatch

How do you get around it... Running works like shit, and after 5 slugs in ones face, I'm convinced they're not going to lose in a firefight any time soon.

TheAndyShandy

I'm not sure if the same logic applies here, but when I got suddenly invincible soldiers, saving and reloading worked.

Overwatch

I died like 80 Times, Meaning I loaded in a new save about 80 times with about 30 seconds of progression between each.

TheAndyShandy

... ah. So they can die, they just have too much health. Ouch.

Overwatch

Fuckit. Gave myself an Exo and an SVD.

SCREW THAT I FOUND THE RAILGUN MOFO's. WHOS RUNNIN NOW

AAAAND AN RPG

So this is why stalker is awesome :>

Overwatch

I might start a "Lets Play ClearSky - What would it play like, if you donated for items?" Livestream....

Who'd watch me be a total chicken shit and getting lost all the time :3

Corocan

Quote from: Overwatch on 23-11-2011
I might start a "Lets Play ClearSky - What would it play like, if you donated for items?" Livestream....

Who'd watch me be a total chicken shit and getting lost all the time :3

Yes.
YES.
YES

If you're having trouble with killing some of the military go back to Clear Sky and do some missions for people for cash and upgrade your shit. I got a Viper-5 that was modified to take regular Pm pistol ammo and a silencer and all that bullshit not to mention I bought the best suit there money could buy, then upgraded that to its maximum armor. Those missions pay 500-2500 each and helping them take over the Swamp also gets you some cash. Never ever ignore their cry for help. Those pay 2000-5000 and I am happy I did it. Now if I can get a few good shots to their face with my accurate as hell gun, they're dead...

Overwatch

Setting up livestream... By the time I sort any FPS issues the game's probably gonna look less than stellar.

Overwatch

Nup... Gonna need another livestream app... This is constantly crashing  and not working with stalker.

KingArthur

What the hell...?

Just got to the cordon, The military MG Is like a fucking 100% Accurate minigun that cuts through the trees, and Hits me 100% of the time If I even Crouch instead of low crouching behind the first rock spelling insta-death.

After an insane stroke of luck I ran into six bloody superspetznas with 74M's that apparently take 5 Slugs to the head, and can still fight....

What the hells going on.

and now you know why i always wanted a military MG...

Corocan

Quote from: KingArthur on 23-11-2011
What the hell...?

What the hells going on.

and now you know why i always wanted a military MG...

*Goes back to the Swamp* Okay now I just need to go back into the Cordon so I can complete the mission! *Walks out of the tunnel*

*Is now swiss cheese*.

Get used to it.

bohi

Stalker was so fun... Yet to this day, I'm modding the shit out of it. (Downloading and installing mods, I don't make them.)

Knife_cz

Quote from: bohi on 07-12-2011
Stalker was so fun... Yet to this day, I'm modding the shit out of it. (Downloading and installing mods, I don't make them.)
Jesus christ stop necroposting. Dont you see it is a damn old thread?

Gonztah

My god bohi you've necroed like 3 threads already. STOP IT!

Ragolution

Quote from: Gonztah on 07-12-2011
My god bohi you've necroed like 3 threads already. STOP IT!

THREE? IT'S MORE LIKE 15. THE DEAD WALK THE FUCKING EARTH.