ArmA II - Namalsk Breakout

Started by Steel, 20-04-2011

Steel

I'll get free time soon, I just need to finish my courses work sent me on, which should end at the end of next week.

deluxulous

Quote from: Steel on 30-04-2011
I'll get free time soon, I just need to finish my courses work sent me on, which should end at the end of next week.

Cool beans. No rush.

Chrono

yeah, no rush..since i am having some connection problems..i might be without playing for a 2 weeks or more.

Ravanger

You know I am all sexy and ready Steel.

lolKieck

I'm gonna resume work, I've still got monday and tuesday free.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Cutch

I quit my job but still don't have that much time between school and my girlfriend.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

lolKieck

Quote from: Cutch on 01-05-2011
I quit my job but still don't have that much time between school and my girlfriend.
I'm living in one of the most fucked up countries ever on Earth, where religious days are days free from work.

deluxulous

Quote from: lolKieck on 01-05-2011
Quote from: Cutch on 01-05-2011
I'm living in one of the most fucked up countries ever on Earth, where religious days are days free from work.

I'm half polish. Christmas is always a good time...

Steel

Well, getting my head down and doing a bit of work tonight, hopefully get a bit done. Have a big course on Tuesday through to Friday so nothing will be done then, stay tuned for a Content pack soon.

Turkey

Russian.. Spetnaz.. Team.. Alpha.. Zombies..

DOYOUEVENKNOWWHATCREATIVITYIS?

deluxulous

Quote from: Turkey on 01-05-2011
Do you even know what creativity is?

So... why haven't you said this about the post-apoc role-plays and HL2RPs that HGN has started? But when someone decides to take initiative and create their own storyline and script a mission and actually work at building something, they get called uncreative?

loltroll

Ralazo

Can we see some screenshots (maybe a video) of the script?

Ravanger

So wait Steel we are useing Undead mod like before and just the namalsk map right? I wasent sure since the actual Nightstalkers mod has zombies in it I gues but it is more of a stalker mod.

Also you guys need too try this, go ontop of one of the hella tall moutains on Namalsk and get on a moutain bike and ride down. Holy shit that was crazy ass shitz. Also I reached speeds around 150 and I had a few npcs come along with me in a epic down hill bike race that is even deadly. You can also use the ramparts as ramps and jumps(You have it hit it just right though).

Also lol I just found out you can use wooden ramps also for jumps kind of small though.

Chrono

i had namalsk but i deleted together with ace..

Steel

Quote from: Ravanger on 02-05-2011
So wait Steel we are useing Undead mod like before and just the namalsk map right? I wasent sure since the actual Nightstalkers mod has zombies in it I gues but it is more of a stalker mod.

Also you guys need too try this, go ontop of one of the hella tall moutains on Namalsk and get on a moutain bike and ride down. Holy shit that was crazy ass shitz. Also I reached speeds around 150 and I had a few npcs come along with me in a epic down hill bike race that is even deadly. You can also use the ramparts as ramps and jumps(You have it hit it just right though).

Also lol I just found out you can use wooden ramps also for jumps kind of small though.

Creating a content pack. Is rather large.
So bare with me, on a course at the moment, about 200 miles from my PC so I currently can't doing anything.

Catface

Has this already started or something? I might get ArmA today.

lolKieck

Quote from: Catface on 03-05-2011
Has this already started or something? I might get ArmA today.
Nope, it's still a WIP.

deluxulous

Quote from: Steel on 03-05-2011
Creating a content pack. Is rather large.
So bare with me, on a course at the moment, about 200 miles from my PC so I currently can't doing anything.
Dude, don't worry about it. You've got more important things to be doing.

We've been playing co-op on and off since this weekend, it's pretty fun stuff.

andrewhatesyou

I really would love to play, but only have Operation Arrowhead. What would happen if I don't have ARMA II?

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Steel

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 04-05-2011
I really would love to play, but only have Operation Arrowhead. What would happen if I don't have ARMA II?

You'd be missing the majority of content and it wouldn't let you play I'm afraid.

Steel

Okay guys. After a long few weeks of work I'm back in development but due to ArmA's tricky nature it's a long process.
Tonight I want to test HGN's teamwork and your metal, see if you really have what it takes to survive an outbreak! I require 5 of you, with microphones, to join me tonight on my Combined operations server where I will host this mission:
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14212

Let me know on here or SF if your game.

Bielecki

Steel

Okay, ill give you a shout before launch!

Chrono

Agera

"The zombies are resistant to bullets, and only a headshot is a sure kill. Your ammunition is worth its weight in gold, hence good aim and engagement discipline go a long way."

:O