APB reloaded

Started by Knife_cz, 24-05-2011

Knife_cz

So yeah,yesterday and today playing it all the day.Download it here
http://www.gamersfirst.com/ Just press "Download free games" and download GamersFirst live.
Then register.
Thats all,discuss.

Bl★ck Star

I played the closed Beta and the First closed Beta.

When I played this closed Beta, I finished tut, looked to the left, looked to the right and deinstalled the game, to laagy for me to play.

Dug

Unstable piece of laggy shit. That's my review for this game.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Dug on 24-05-2011
Unstable piece of laggy shit. That's my review for this game.

Well..for a free game..

deluxulous

Original APB was okay until everyone used upgrades

Then it was shit

no hope for this one, free2play is shit2play

Cutch

free2play is where franchises go to die an undignified death. LOTRO is the only exception.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Killabreu

Quote from: Cutch on 01-06-2011
free2play is where franchises go to die an undignified death. LOTRO is the only exception.

Yet you play APB. And love it. So do I. Crims, fuck yeah.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Agera

I played in both Betas. Always an enforcer, should I play again or.. is it a lag-fest like some people say?

Paintcheck

Heard bad things. DL'd it anyway because Cutch, Killabreu, and Romka were all like "TRY IT"

Not impressed so far. Keep getting ganked on missions by higher level players with better guns. Not terribly surprised since that's how all of these F2P games work (players who pay automatically win everything) but was disappointed all the same. Am going to try it for a little bit longer but I don't have much hope.

nKe

Pretty meh game to show those pay2pro kids some true skill.., its k

meetdadoom

Quote from: Paintcheck on 06-06-2011
Heard bad things. DL'd it anyway because Cutch, Killabreu, and Romka were all like "TRY IT"

Not impressed so far. Keep getting ganked on missions by higher level players with better guns. Not terribly surprised since that's how all of these F2P games work (players who pay automatically win everything) but was disappointed all the same. Am going to try it for a little bit longer but I don't have much hope.

Doesn't that describe Stalker RP? The ones who donate get all the neat toys.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Ravanger

Sounds like same old APB to Rav.

meetdadoom

All the hacks that ruined APB are gone but one thing that Really really really bugs me is the unbalanced Match Making system. It just doesn't make sense.

deluxulous

Quote from: meetdadoom on 17-06-2011
All the unbalanced piece of shit upgrade systems that ruined APB are gone but one thing that Really really really bugs me is the unbalanced Match Making system. It just doesn't make sense.

fixed.

And so, half of the problem still exists.

I played APB when it was still Pay 2 play, I had a lot of fun with it. Before everyone was wet for the fucking upgrades of course. Me, Dutch, and some facepunch guys played all the time, it was fun as hell.

CRIMS 4 LYFE

also, HOW 2 TROLL 'FORCERS: type "ltls are OP as fuck" in chat. rage ensues.

ON ANOTHER NOTE. Do people still use the OCA SMG all the fucking time? i hated that gun

Agera

Quote from: PistolKid on 17-06-2011
Quote from: meetdadoom on 17-06-2011
All the unbalanced piece of shit upgrade systems that ruined APB are gone but one thing that Really really really bugs me is the unbalanced Match Making system. It just doesn't make sense.

fixed.

And so, half of the problem still exists.

I played APB when it was still Pay 2 play, I had a lot of fun with it. Before everyone was wet for the fucking upgrades of course. Me, Dutch, and some facepunch guys played all the time, it was fun as hell.

CRIMS 4 LYFE

also, HOW 2 TROLL 'FORCERS: type "ltls are OP as fuck" in chat. rage ensues.

ON ANOTHER NOTE. Do people still use the OCA SMG all the fucking time? i hated that gun

Arresting crims' all day every day. It was fun as hell all the whispers I received, ah.. good times.

deluxulous

It was fun as hell dragging the entire district into an "LTLs are OP" rage argument. so fucking funny.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: PistolKid on 18-06-2011
It was fun as hell dragging the entire district into an "LTLs are OP" rage argument. so fucking funny.

N-Tecs.

meetdadoom

I don't know why but almost everyone is a troll in APB. Ask something in district chat. two out of ten answers are the actual answers. Eight out of ten answers are troll comments.

deluxulous

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 18-06-2011

N-Tecs.

what were the shitty little tasers called?

also, ltl grenades.

fuck that