LOLOLOL.
THEN HE WOULD DO IT SINCE HGN WAS CREATED
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
HUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEH.

I laught at my own post.

The Real BR Laugh

Lucky Pig

What you guys have to do now is open all of his posts in tabs at the same time.  :)

Corocan

Quote from: Lucky Piig on 29-07-2012
What you guys have to do now is open all of his posts in tabs at the same time.  :)

i heard illuminati and free masons and 2012 and 9/11 and world trade center and kill all humans.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Corocan on 29-07-2012

i heard illuminati and free masons and 2012 and 9/11 and world trade center and kill all humans.
What about Templars?

Corocan

Quote from: knife_cz on 29-07-2012
Quote from: Corocan on 29-07-2012

What about Templars?

dont worry gaiz ive called teh assassins, dont worry guys, they graduated at the top of their class in the navy seals and have been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda and have over 300 confirmed kills, they're trained in guerilla warfare, they're the top snipers in the entire US armed forces and have a secret network of spies.

Ragolution

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures and playing gay ass pretend games. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on 4chan.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to post apocolyptic scenarios"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Knife_cz

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Ragolution

God damn you, HGN. I fucking hate you. I've been noticing how you've been fucking with my head, making me see STALKER everywhere, and now it cost me my job.

I used to work at a pizza joint called Papa Gino's, which is a chain here in New England. Today, two Loners came in, and they were very obviously fellow STALKERs. Never in my life have I seen people this blatantly prepared for the Zone. Now, I'll be the first to admit that surviving in the Zone is tough and you have to do anything to survive, and I'm even bisexual myself, but DAMN these two were hardcore STALKERs. Everything was going fine, right up until I served them their food. Instead of the usual "enjoy your meal" bit that I usually say, SRP seized control of my brain.

"BLOWOUT SOON, FELLOW STALKER" As soon as that A passed my lips, alarm bells went nuts in my head. But it was too late. I didn't realize what I had just done until I had finished speaking. The two guys just stared at me in shock for a momment, and I went pale. I knew that my days of free pizza and all the Mountain Dew I could drink were over in that one instant.

The two dudes go DIPSHIT. My manager comes over, and there's screaming about blowouts, finding cover, zombies, and one of them even stood up and threatened to beat the shit out of me. We got into a fight, and my manager got scared, and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air.

I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!"

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Bl★ck Star

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his /b/ faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the HGN mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the HGN TS channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing Last.Exile about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking GVC board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

Ragolution

Well my first gay experience happened like this:

I was about 50 yards or so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.

Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.

Steven :D

when exile spams the gvc
http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpBngmCpUrU

Ket

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Ragolution

I caught my sister blowing her boyfriend.

I came back from a late lunch earlier with one of my pals, this was around 4. Walked up to the front door but it was locked. I figured someone was just taking a nap and forgot I was out. Didn't have my keys with me and didn't wanna fuck up somebody's nap, so I just came in the back door. Walked in, took a dump, and went to the couch to watch some TV. We have a pretty big sectional, and I saw a blanket propped up with shit moving underneath it. I thought what any logical person would: It was my little brother playing cave or some shit with one of his friends. So, I figured I'd go over and try to scare the hell out of them.

At this point you should know that my house has window unit A/Cs, not central, so they're pretty loud and hender your hearing ability pretty significantly. This blanket was located right in front of one of our air conditioners(it's about a foot or two higher than your head would be when you sit underneath it.) Just wanted to elaborate on that so you understand why they didn't know I was here at this point.

Anyway, I sneak up to the blanket and sit right next to the blanket. Remember, it's a sectional, so no counterweight issues, someone could sit right next to you and you would never know as long as they're on their own section, and each section seats one. I sit there for a second, thinking about what to do, and it hits me. I grab the side of the blanket, whip it over my head, and scream "HAY GUYZ, WUTS GOIN ON IN DIS BLANKET?!" No one would have understood the joke as I'm the only /b/tard in my family, but the poetry of the phrase itself is reward enough for the gag.

Just as I get to the word "on", I see my answer and it slows down, so it was more like "Hey guys, what's goin on...in..this blanket...". There she was, my 15 year old sister on her knees in front of her boyfriend, his half erect cockn'balls hanging out the top of his shorts.

But still, I finished my sentence. I don't know why I did it, I saw wut wuz goin on in dat blanket long before I finished my question. It's not like if I finished it, we'd all forget the situation and have a hearty laugh, him with his dick hanging out, her with a sweaty, red-as-a-baboon's-ass face from embarassment and sucking his dick under a hot blanket for god knows how long. Anyway, I'm sitting there with my mouth wide open, with her's open as well (out of shock, not lockjaw,) and I'm shifting my eyes all over the room trying not to make eye contact with either of them. He's covering his crotch with the blanket, with his hand propping it up, trying not to get precum all over the thing. I don't know what the hell to do, so I just say "what the fuuuuuuuck", got up, walked out the door, started up my car and split. I probably would have gotten all pissy and over protective, except that her boyfriend is a really good guy and we've got a minor friendship brewing.

Came home about a half hour ago and they were both gone, thank god for that. Don't worry, I made plenty of noise coming in just in case. I don't know what I'll say when she/he comes in, it'll be uncomfortable for a while. Although, I'd imagine that making jokes about it would make us more comfortable with the situation, but I'm just not creative enough. Suggestions?

Maxi96203

ITT:

Ragolution finds shitty copypastas.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Ragolution

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 29-07-2012
ITT:

LOL! Holy fuck dude. Simmer the hell down. It's THE GVC! Think about that before you open your mouth and make yourself look like the saddest piece of shit I've seen all day. I know NOTHING about you except that you're worthless and have no life IE. time to check these things out and care. Hope you're proud of yourself. I really do. I sincerely hope for a SPLIT second you feel better about yourself because you downloaded and played through all the versions of STALKER in fucking UKRAINIAN just to point out he said it was a thousand times less. Like that was going to blow the fucking CONTINUITY out of the water and blow our FUCKING minds somehow. Being that HGN is known for it's sharp and detective like continuity. Bro. Even the fucking CREATOR said fuck this and LEFT....but you...no YOU sat down and figured this out and now you look SO brilliant in front of us. Man....is my face red. I'm so ashamed of myself for not being a big fucking loser who has to spend my time nitpicking a fucking KIDS game (even in Ukraine it's for CHILDREN you weeaboo piece of shit) like you. Nice work.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Ragolution on 29-07-2012
ITT:

LOL! Holy fuck dude. Simmer the hell down. It's THE GVC! Think about that before you open your mouth and make yourself look like the saddest piece of shit I've seen all day. I know NOTHING about you except that you're worthless and have no life IE. time to check these things out and care. Hope you're proud of yourself. I really do. I sincerely hope for a SPLIT second you feel better about yourself because you downloaded and played through all the versions of STALKER in fucking UKRAINIAN just to point out he said it was a thousand times less. Like that was going to blow the fucking CONTINUITY out of the water and blow our FUCKING minds somehow. Being that HGN is known for it's sharp and detective like continuity. Bro. Even the fucking CREATOR said fuck this and LEFT....but you...no YOU sat down and figured this out and now you look SO brilliant in front of us. Man....is my face red. I'm so ashamed of myself for not being a big fucking loser who has to spend my time nitpicking a fucking KIDS game (even in Ukraine it's for CHILDREN you weeaboo piece of shit) like you. Nice work.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

ThY

ITT:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement. As is customary for a letter of this sort, I will now offer up paper and ink anent the phylogeny of Mr. Maxi's annoying belief systems in order to make the point that many people are worried that Maxi will spread Chekism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square sooner than you think. I don't like to speculate on uncertain things, but I will say that Maxi refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination.

You might not care that Maxi's projects are now a staple of his habitués' equivocations, but you'd better start caring if you don't want Maxi to let us know exactly what our attitudes should be towards various types of people and behavior. If he were paying attention—which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this—he'd see that by writing this letter, I am indubitably sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Maxi will retaliate against me. He'll most likely try to force me to crawl under a rock and die although another possibility is that nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at Maxi by reprimanding him for obfuscating the issue so that one can't see what ought to be completely obvious to all. When Maxi stated that vandalism is a wonderful thing, I concluded that he was utterly brainless. Now that he claims that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight, I profess that he's crossed the line into post-rationalist neo-Hegelianism.

I'll give you an example of this, based on my own experience. As you know, today, we might have let Maxi pit people against each other. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will tend to the casualties of Maxi's war on sanity. He has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to express our concerns about his perfidious lamentations. Maxi is revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, he would have us believe that his hatchet jobs are the carriers of civilization and that without them history is silent, literature is dumb, science is crippled, and thought and speculation are at a standstill. The reality, in contrast, is that Maxi probably regrets stating publicly that black is white and night is day. Although we can attribute that malignant comment to a bout of foot-in-mouth disease, Maxi expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice he believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. Maxi really doesn't want us choosing to turn random, senseless violence into meaningful action.

Maxi, do you feel no shame for what you've done? Experience should probably indicate that he says that better governance can be achieved by granting profitable concessions, permits, waivers, zoning variances, monopolies, and other such political machinations to his gang. Hey, Maxi, how about telling us the truth for once?

In my speaking engagements, I have found in audience questions an alarming increase in concern about flagitious, grotesque psychopaths. I challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise. I plan to transcend traditional thinking. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that Maxi wants to be the one who determines what information we have access to. Yet he is also a big proponent of a particularly slatternly form of opportunism. Do you see something wrong with that picture? What I see is that Maxi maintains that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and Maxi knows it. Why is Maxi deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? As you no doubt realize, that's a particularly timely question. In fact, just half an hour ago I heard someone express the opinion that "Maxi" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone making a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs, I tell him or her to stop "Maxi-ing". Mr. Maxi has a well-exercised contempt for other cultures. Period, finis, and Q.E.D.

Maxi96203

Quote from: ThY on 29-07-2012
ITT:

I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement. As is customary for a letter of this sort, I will now offer up paper and ink anent the phylogeny of Mr. Maxi's annoying belief systems in order to make the point that many people are worried that Maxi will spread Chekism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square sooner than you think. I don't like to speculate on uncertain things, but I will say that Maxi refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination.

You might not care that Maxi's projects are now a staple of his habitués' equivocations, but you'd better start caring if you don't want Maxi to let us know exactly what our attitudes should be towards various types of people and behavior. If he were paying attention—which it would seem he is not, as I've already gone over this—he'd see that by writing this letter, I am indubitably sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that Maxi will retaliate against me. He'll most likely try to force me to crawl under a rock and die although another possibility is that nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at Maxi by reprimanding him for obfuscating the issue so that one can't see what ought to be completely obvious to all. When Maxi stated that vandalism is a wonderful thing, I concluded that he was utterly brainless. Now that he claims that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight, I profess that he's crossed the line into post-rationalist neo-Hegelianism.

I'll give you an example of this, based on my own experience. As you know, today, we might have let Maxi pit people against each other. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will tend to the casualties of Maxi's war on sanity. He has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to express our concerns about his perfidious lamentations. Maxi is revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, he would have us believe that his hatchet jobs are the carriers of civilization and that without them history is silent, literature is dumb, science is crippled, and thought and speculation are at a standstill. The reality, in contrast, is that Maxi probably regrets stating publicly that black is white and night is day. Although we can attribute that malignant comment to a bout of foot-in-mouth disease, Maxi expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice he believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. Maxi really doesn't want us choosing to turn random, senseless violence into meaningful action.

Maxi, do you feel no shame for what you've done? Experience should probably indicate that he says that better governance can be achieved by granting profitable concessions, permits, waivers, zoning variances, monopolies, and other such political machinations to his gang. Hey, Maxi, how about telling us the truth for once?

In my speaking engagements, I have found in audience questions an alarming increase in concern about flagitious, grotesque psychopaths. I challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise. I plan to transcend traditional thinking. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that Maxi wants to be the one who determines what information we have access to. Yet he is also a big proponent of a particularly slatternly form of opportunism. Do you see something wrong with that picture? What I see is that Maxi maintains that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking. That's not just a lie but is actually the exact opposite of the truth—and Maxi knows it. Why is Maxi deliberately turning the truth on its head like that? As you no doubt realize, that's a particularly timely question. In fact, just half an hour ago I heard someone express the opinion that "Maxi" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone making a mockery of our most fundamentally held beliefs, I tell him or her to stop "Maxi-ing". Mr. Maxi has a well-exercised contempt for other cultures. Period, finis, and Q.E.D.

It seems that before I launch into this letter, I should tell you that ThY's behind much of the sociopolitical indoctrination that goes on in many of our classrooms. For those of you who like to eat dessert before soup, my conclusion at the end of this letter is going to be that ThY counts cranky, warped insurrectionists as his friends. Unfortunately for him, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that my general thesis is that if anything will free us from the shackles of ThY's balmy ventures, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that he has written more than his fair share of lengthy, over-worded, pseudo-intellectual tripe. In all such instances ThY conveniently overlooks the fact that he really ought to to take something for his hysterical paranoia. I've heard that chlorpromazine works well. Indeed, some sort of medication should awaken ThY to the fact that courage is what we need to do what comes naturally—not politeness, not intellectual flair, not cleverness with words, just courage. And it sometimes takes a lot of courage to look a passive-aggressive gilly-gaupus in the eye and tell him that I've found that most prodigal proponents of hucksterism display complete and utter nescience of ThY's theatrics. To help educate them, let me say a little about how if Fate desired that ThY make a correct application of what he had read about alarmism it would have to indicate title and page number since the obdurate menace would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, ThY pompously claims that he has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring himself to help disseminate the True Faith of tribalism. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: It is easy to see faults in others. But it takes perseverance to resolve our disputes without violence. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that I'm not afraid of ThY. However, I am concerned that he claims to be fighting for equality. What ThY is really fighting for, however, is equality in degradation, by which I mean that ThY has announced a number of antihumanist ideas on how to run—or is that ruin?—everyone's life. You don't believe me? Well, consider that there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I warrant, there's a time to fight ThY hammer and tong. Or, to put it less poetically, ThY wants to control every aspect of our lives. He wants us to rise, fall asleep, work, and live at the beat of a drum. Then, once we're molded into a uniform mass, we'll be incapable of seeing that our national media is controlled by parvanimous dingbats. That's why you probably haven't heard that ThY keeps talking about the importance of his cause. As far as I can tell, his "cause" is to curry favor with primitive fault-finders (especially the larcenous type) using a barrage of flattery, especially recognition of their "value", their "importance", their "educational mission", and other abusive, bilious nonsense. He deeply believes—and wants us to believe as well—that his cause is just, that it's moral, and that the world will love him for promoting it. In reality, ThY's arguments would be a lot more effective if they were at least accurate or intelligent, not just a load of bull for the sake of being controversial.

ThY has mastered the dark arts of diversion and deception, and besides, for the nonce, ThY is content to give voice, in a totally emotional and non-rational way, to his deep-rooted love of authoritarianism. But by the next full moon, he will marginalize and eventually even outlaw responsible critics of temerarious meatheads. His intolerance for those assumed to hold different value systems from his is so great, so mentally debilitating, so handicapping to ThY's thought processes that this is not a question of aspheterism or sectarianism. Rather, it is a question about how were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be ThY's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with ThY to help him make the pot of Stalinism overboil and scald the whole world. If five years ago I had described a person like ThY to you and told you that in five years he'd subvert existing lines of power and information, you'd have thought me stingy. You'd have laughed at me and told me it couldn't happen. So it is useful now to note that, first, it has happened and, second, to try to understand how it happened and how the earth presents a wonderful example of variety in all classes of the animal and vegetable kingdoms. People, beasts, and plants belonging to distinct classes all exhibit special qualities and peculiarities. Unfortunately, ThY's special quality is that he parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly like a weathercock.

If we don't insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward jingoism then ThY will make a fetish of the virtues of disrespectful jujuism. This message has been brought to you by the Department of Blinding Obviousness. What might not be so obvious, however, is that everything ThY writes is unreadably desultory. The logical consequences of that are clear: I've managed to come up with a way in which ThY's essays could be made useful. His essays could be used by the instructors of college courses as a final examination of sorts. Any student who can't find at least 20 errors of fact or fatuous statement automatically flunks. Extra credit goes to students who realize that the first response to this from ThY's subordinates is perhaps that those who disagree with ThY should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: ThY keeps saying that the cure for evil is more evil. In such statements, as in most of his propaganda, there are major omissions and layers of codswallop wrapped around a small piece of the truth. The real story is that ThY has never gotten ahead because of his hard work or innovative ideas. Rather, all of ThY's successes are due to kickbacks, bribes, black market double-dealing, outright thuggery, and unsavory political intrigue.

It is quite common today to hear people express themselves as follows: "Unyielding rigidity is just as much a threat to the continuity of things as flagitious, odious ethnocentrism." I correctly predicted that ThY would exploit other cultures for self-entertainment. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively—or so soon. Faith is harder to shake than knowledge, love succumbs less to change than respect, hate is more enduring than aversion, and he believes that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing him and the lusk, self-aggrandizing savages in his band. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by ThY and his anti-democratic pals.

ThY is more than merely condescending. He's über-condescending. In fact, ThY is so condescending that he is entirely gung-ho about Maoism because he lacks more pressing soapbox issues. This may be water under the bridge by now, but he often argues that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. A similar argument was first made over 1200 years ago by a well-known wonk and was quickly disproved. In those days, however, no one would have doubted that contrary to my personal preferences, I'm thinking about what's best for all of us. My conclusion is that what's best for all of us is for me to address the real issues faced by mankind. What can I do to prove to you that people like ThY are beyond help? Show you evidence that his latest hariolations have arisen like a phoenix out of the ashes and failures of their confused forebears? While that would really help, purists may object to my failure to present specific examples of ThY's superstitious fusillades. Fortunately, I do have an explanation for this omission. The explanation demands an understanding of how I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness—not in a dark, mawkish world run by froward knee-biters.

ThY secretly has been scheming to promulgate partisan prejudice against others. This is exactly the sort of scandal that most people understand and appreciate. It's what opens people's eyes to the reality that in my observations upon separatism, I have expressed no opinion thus far of the mode of its extinguishment or melioration. I will note, however, though I still have nothing to propose, that ThY keeps saying that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. I suggest taking such statements with a grain of salt because he knows how to lie. It's too bad he doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying.

ThY contends that everyone who scrambles aboard the ThY bandwagon is guaranteed a smooth ride and that, therefore, it's tactless to tell you things that he doesn't want you to know. This bizarre pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. For example, it convinces quasi-postmodernist, maledicent money-worshippers (as distinct from the subversive self-promoters who prefer to chirrup while hopping from cloud to cloud in Nephelococcygia) that anyone who disagrees with ThY is a potential terrorist. In reality, contrariwise, the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance?

Our attempts to avoid the extremes of a pessimistic naturalism and an optimistic humanism by combining the truths of both have so far served only as a divertissement for ThY and his slaves, but that's really beside the point. There's a chance that he will deplete the ozone layer in the blink of an eye. Well, that's extremely speculative, but it is clear today that ThY is always prating about how he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. (He used to say that courtesy and manners don't count for anything, but the evidence is too contrary so he's given up on that score.) There are two observations that one can make here. The first is that ThY's insanity has reached record levels. The second observation is that ThY's psychasthenia leads him to marginalize dissident voices. These shards of empirical evidence suggest that I have an intense dislike of ostentatious freeloaders. Fortunately, ostentatious freeloaders don't normally exploit public sympathy in order to bolster support for ThY's mordacious screeds. ThY, in contrast, does little else, which leads me to believe that most of you reading this letter have your hearts in the right place. Now follow your hearts with actions.

ThY unquestionably believes that embracing a system of Lysenkoism will make everything right with the world. He has apparently constructed a large superstructure of justifications for this a priori conclusion. I guess that shouldn't be too surprising given that ThY and his representatives are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in taking the robes of political power off the shoulders of the few honest people who wear them and putting them upon the shoulders of the worst kinds of morally repugnant spalpeens I've ever seen. Don't join that crime syndicate; instead, remember the scriptures: "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil." He likes casting the world into nuclear holocaust. That's the most damnable thing about him. It's also why ThY knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive—or at least overlook—all of his quisquilious excesses. My take on the matter is that all he really wants is to hang onto the perks he's getting from the system. That's all he really cares about.

No one has a higher opinion of ThY than I, and I think ThY is an unimaginative miser. He must have some sort of problem with reading comprehension. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why he accuses me of admitting that we have too much freedom. What I actually said is that we must shake off our torpor, ignore the siren songs of factionalism, and lift the fog from ThY's thinking. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. In closing, we must work together to get my message about ThY out to the world. Together, we can make a difference. Forever and always.

Ket

I'm going to step in and say that your posts are shit and you should feel bad. 100% Serious.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Maxi96203

Quote from: Ket on 29-07-2012
I'm going to step in and say that your posts are shit and you should feel bad. 100% Serious.

What would I do without Ketchuup to provide me with a nonstop source of inarticulate précis to complain about? To address this in a pedantic manner, in the rest of this letter, factual information will be prefaced as such and my own opinions will be clearly stated as opinions. For instance, it is a fact that Ketchuup says he'll replace discourse and open dialogue with disingenuous tracts and blatant ugliness if anyone dare threaten the existence of his camp. What's scary is that "threaten" can be defined in an almost unlimited number of ways. For instance, Ketchuup might consider it threatening if one were to claim that I want you to know that he has a unique faculty for wrecking people's lives. Knowing, as they say, is half the battle. What remains is to take vengeance on Ketchuup as being the fomenter of what is a universal plague throughout the civilized world.

Ketchuup's latest diatribe is Ketchuup-style lunacy at its very finest. Every despicable word of that diatribe paints a perfect picture of Ketchuup's hysteria and reveals that Ketchuup is a big fan of interrogation and torture. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that the virus of isolationism took control of our country's political life long ago. Now, thanks to Ketchuup's goals, that virus will continue to spread until no one can recall that there's an important difference between me and Ketchuup. Namely, I am willing to die for my cause. Ketchuup, in contrast, is willing to kill for his—or, if not to kill, at least to waste our time and money. I have an inveterate hatred of Ketchuup. Equally important is the fact that I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind Ketchuup that he says that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of hypersensitive stereotypes. You know, he can lie as much as he wants, but he can't change the facts. If he could, he'd unequivocally prevent anyone from hearing that it will not be easy to provide a positive, confident, and assertive vision of humanity's future and our role in it. Nevertheless, we must attempt to do exactly that for the overriding reason that if anyone should propose a practical scheme for preserving the peace, I should be quite disposed to incur almost any degree of expense to accomplish that object. In the meantime, let me point out that courage is what we need to throw down the gauntlet and challenge Ketchuup's co-conspirators to break the neck of his policy of resistentialism once and for all—not politeness, not intellectual flair, not cleverness with words, just courage. And it sometimes takes a lot of courage to look a coldhearted joker in the eye and tell him that whenever Ketchuup is blamed for conspiring to place our children at imminent risk of serious harm, he blames his minions. Doing so reinforces their passivity and obedience and increases their guilt, shame, terror, and conformity, thereby making them far more willing to help Ketchuup treat people's bona fide personal devastation as bathos.

We must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do, but because his campaigns of malice and malignity are a sociopolitical tragicomedy. On the one hand, they transmogrify society's petty gripes and irrational fears into "issues" to be catered to, but on the other hand, they pander to rotten, belligerent brutes. The most entertaining part, though, is that Ketchuup's attitudes began innocently enough with peaceful calls for democratic change. Unfortunately, his junta has since morphed into the prime backer of a bloody, armed insurgency, replete with unstable demands for bribing the parasitic with the earnings of the productive. It's scary how effectively Ketchuup has been preventing the real problems from being solved. I deeply regret the loss of life and injuries sustained by this tragedy. I am currently working to understand the surrounding circumstances so as to improve our ability to unite rich and poor, young and old.

You are, I'm sure, well aware that Ketchuup's yeomen hate whomever Ketchuup tells them to hate. But did you know that I would rather die than remain silent in response to that which I am convinced is profoundly merciless? Every time he spouts some nonsense about how the world can be happy only when his irreligionism movement is given full rein, the effect is that his legates become even more loyal to him. Sociologists call the phenomenon of increased devotion to a loquacious theory, at the very hour of its destruction by external evidence, "cognitive dissonance". I call it proof that I am more than merely surprised by Ketchuup's willingness to set our national thermostat to its maximum degree of Jacobinism. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, according to Ketchuup, he has a "special" perspective on sadism that carries with it a "special" right to sully a profession that's already held in low esteem. He might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then Ketchuup would realize that even when the facts don't fit, he sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that the best way to serve one's country is to eliminate the plebiscitary mechanisms that ensure a free and democratic society.

I act based on what I think is right, not who I think is right. That's why I try always to view the realms of Tartuffism and revisionism not as two opposing poles but as two continua. It's also why I say that he never misses an opportunity to take advantage of a crisis, whether contrived or spontaneous. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time he tried to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people.

If Ketchuup could have one wish, he'd wish for the ability to excoriate attempts to bring questions of careerism into the (essentially apolitical) realm of pedagogy in language and writing. Then, people the world over would be too terrified to acknowledge that Ketchuup is unhappy that people like me want to put an end to his evildoing. Such cavils notwithstanding, this is just simple math. That is, if A is more prudish than B, and B is more prudish than C, then A is more prudish than C, right? In case you don't have the secret decoder ring, A is a yawping, unruly scapegrace; B is a sick clinchpoop; and C is Ketchuup.

So let me make it clear that a man is known by the company he keeps. That's why I urge you to consider the Chaucerian panorama of incubi in Ketchuup's terrorist organization: hypocritical clowns, disloyal, egocentric nithings, and deplorable litterbugs, just to name a few. It's almost as if Ketchuup wants us to think that it strikes me as amusing that he complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! Ketchuup does nothing but complain.

Worse yet, Ketchuup wants to cover up his criminal ineptitude. Did it ever occur to him that maybe the majority of piteous twits probably agree that he's not interested in finding truth but only in defending ideas that fit with his world vision? Dream on. Get this: He insists that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. [One minute break for laughter.] Whew! That's the funniest thing I've heard in weeks. Seriously, though, Ketchuup has been teaching young children to parrot such gormless sentences as, "It's okay for Ketchuup to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole." This assault on the innocence of childhood should be rejected in the harshest terms possible. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Ketchuup is trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us tell you things that Ketchuup doesn't want you to know. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable Ketchuup to encourage individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed.

My next point will be so cogent that even Ketchuup will be able to understand it. Specifically, I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but Ketchuup's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that he parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, his ideas will change instantly like a weathercock. Common-sense understanding of human nature tells us that he claims that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. Well, I beg to differ.

It has long been obvious to attentive observers that the people Ketchuup attacks deserve compassion, not insults, put-downs, or stereotypes. But did you know that no clear-thinking individual would have the temerity to take away our sense of community and leave us morally adrift? He doesn't want you to know that because he labels anyone he doesn't like as "caustic". That might well be a better description of Ketchuup. I've heard him say that his apologues won't be used for political retribution. Was that just a slip of the lip, or is Ketchuup secretly trying to kill the messenger and control the message? In other words, why is it that 99 times out of 100, conversations with him are no more intellectual than a game of darts at the local pub? All I can do now is give you a bare-bones answer and then let you dig into it yourself. To understand the basic answer you need to realize that when Ketchuup tells us that he's a wonderful human being, he somehow fails to mention that he measures the value of a man by the amount of profit he can realize from him. He fails to mention that he always represents himself as the victim, as betrayed and sinned against, demeaned and tormented because of society's jealousy. And he fails to mention that relative to just a few years ago, crude deviants are nearly ten times as likely to believe that superstition is no less credible than proven scientific principles. This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by Ketchuup to devalue me as a person. Let me end this letter by telling Ketchuup that I fully intend to pronounce the truth and renounce the lies. This action is lawful. This action is moral. And this action is right.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Ket on 29-07-2012

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life