Serious thread is serious now. õ_õ

Started by Spades_Neil, 22-06-2012

Spades_Neil

Admins In A Nutshell

This wasn't supposed to be a serious thread, but then this happened.

Steven :D

"where can i buy some airline peanuts?"

Maxi96203

ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Steven :D on 22-06-2012

Few are going to laugh as hard at this as I just did.

Although that isn't how it really happened when Blake banned him.

nKe

Das_Uberman

Plunger

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 22-06-2012

Yeah you're right. I said, "Airline food.", got instantly RDM'ed by your goon BlackBanana who said you told him to RDM me, then banned for asking in OOC about why I got RDM'ed, and labeled it as, "Backseat Admining.".

Also ontopic:

>Implying you have a sense of humor now.

Yorty

I read the thread title and saw the video in the original post, and immediately went down to write precisely what Plunger's provided me with.
Quote from: Plunger on 22-06-2012

StickyWicket

kropfi

Quote from: Yorty on 22-06-2012
I read the thread title and saw the video in the original post, and immediately went down to write precisely what Plunger's provided me with.

Spades_Neil

Yeah you're right. I said, "Airline food.", got instantly RDM'ed by your goon BlackBanana who said you told him to RDM me, then banned for asking in OOC about why I got RDM'ed, and labeled it as, "Backseat Admining.".

Also ontopic:

>Implying that's what actually happened.

Blake is the one who banned you. He'll happily claim responsibility even today. Hell, he demanded at the time that he ban you and I stay out of it. In fact he didn't even ban you. He kicked you. Though, he did say you were banned afterward, so orders were to permaban you if you returned. You never did. Though I'm sure you've been telling all your friends that I'm the big bad guy who banned you because I'm a Nazi admin.

I'm surprised you think Banana was my goon. I hated the kid as much as Frozenfire. I just have had tolerance which people falsely see as me liking someone. Of course I've lost that tolerance in recent time.

GG Plunger. Inaccurate historical anecdotes since 2011.

I bet you still to this day think I'm the one who tipped him off you were trying to PK him, too. I remember you whining about it in Teamspeak once, quite recently. I just recall saying the reasons for PKing him were stupid. "Oh he MIGHT be working with the Enclave so we gotta PK him."

Plunger

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 23-06-2012

Also ontopic:

>Implying that's what actually happened.

Blake is the one who banned you. He'll happily claim responsibility even today. Hell, he demanded at the time that he ban you and I stay out of it. In fact he didn't even ban you. He kicked you. Though, he did say you were banned afterward, so orders were to permaban you if you returned. You never did. Though I'm sure you've been telling all your friends that I'm the big bad guy who banned you because I'm a Nazi admin.

I'm surprised you think Banana was my goon. I hated the kid as much as Frozenfire. I just have had tolerance which people falsely see as me liking someone. Of course I've lost that tolerance in recent time.

GG Plunger. Inaccurate historical anecdotes since 2011.

I bet you still to this day think I'm the one who tipped him off you were trying to PK him, too. I remember you whining about it in Teamspeak once, quite recently. I just recall saying the reasons for PKing him were stupid. "Oh he MIGHT be working with the Enclave so we gotta PK him."
Considering Ace just told me yesterday that:

1.) You have an outstanding ban on me.
2.) That the reason for the ban is "Backseat Admining.".

And also BlackBanana admitted to us all when we threatened to ban/strike him for RDM'ing that you were the one who told him to do it, and your reason for saying the PK was stupid was actually because you said, "I think PK's should only be given as OOC punishment, like when people break rules.", which you told DuranBlackRaven, and he replied to you with, "You're an idiot.".

nKe

Now now you two.
Stop hating each other.

Nah joking, /popcorn

Ket

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Plunger on 23-06-2012
Considering Ace just told me yesterday that:

1.) You have an outstanding ban on me.
2.) That the reason for the ban is "Backseat Admining.".

And also BlackBanana admitted to us all when we threatened to ban/strike him for RDM'ing that you were the one who told him to do it, and your reason for saying the PK was stupid was actually because you said, "I think PK's should only be given as OOC punishment, like when people break rules.", which you told DuranBlackRaven, and he replied to you with, "You're an idiot.".

Oh I won't deny the facts. Yes, I do have an outstanding ban on you, though "Backseat Admining" only scratches the surface. Why? Well I'd go into explaining for a few paragraphs your history in FORP, but let's put it short and simple. For someone who hates FORP so much, one, why do you even care? You don't. You go there to start trouble. Plus, at this point, I just don't like you. There isn't a single other person in HGN I can say that about. In fact I don't think anyone in FORP likes you. Oh but you don't care, because FORP is such a horrible server right? So why are we even discussing this?

As for BlackBanana, you can believe what you want. I won't waste my breath. The kid was still a fucking idiot. If I remember correctly, he was complaining over PMs about you being a dick ICly. So, I said, kill him ICly. Apparently in his retarded little mind that translated to STK. As for PKs, once again, I won't deny the facts. That may be what I said, but mind you, I also wasn't anywhere near SV back then. Regardless, your IC reason was still idiotic and based purely on speculation.

Quote from: Ket on 23-06-2012
They're just in love.

That might be more accurate than you think for Plunger. I swear, every time I see "Plunger has replied to a thread" in my Inbox, 90% of the time I go, "He's talking about me and/or FORP isn't he?" Seriously, I should start taking tally of that.

Commissar Nitro

...... Fucking behave yerselfs or ill get involved.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

meetdadoom

ce. Why? Well I'd go into explaining for a few paragraphs your history in FORP, but let's put it short and simple. For someone who hates FORP so much, one, why do you even care? You don't. You go there to start trouble. Plus, at this point, I just don't like you. There isn't a single other person in HGN I can say that about. In fact I don't think anyone in FORP likes you. Oh but you don't care, because FORP is such a horrible server right? So why are we even discussing this?
Quote from: Ket on 23-06-2012
They're just in love.

That might be more accurate than you think for Plunger. I swear, every time I see "Plunger has replied to a thread" in my Inbox, 90% of the time I go, "He's talking about me and/or FORP isn't he?" Seriously, I should start taking tally of that.

Lol trying to pull a redbark on plunger. The reason why he hates you is because you are a shit admin and you fucked up FoRp after FireStorm by turning FoRP into generic FoRP roleplay and making it a haven for gear loving,game-winning, weabos.

Btw my standard for a good admin is DuranBlackRaven.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

ThY

It's funny when people are serious in the gvc. fucking faggots.

Quote from: meetdadoom on 23-06-2012
Btw my standard for a good admin is DuranBlackRaven.
no. just no.
snip
i have nothing but hate for this man.

meetdadoom

That doesn't mean duran is a bad admin,  however....

<Thy

AWW POOR LITTLE THY!!! Don't worry puppy, you are my special little flower!

Haha I changed this from being a super srs thread to a gvc post.

ThY

[DATA REDACTED]

I wish I had seen this post sooner.

This was entirely unwarranted, and even in the GVC isn't gonna' fly.

meetdadoom

ThY

;_; okay. just dont say the D word again.

meetdadoom

ThY

nKe