What can I say? Haters gonna' hate! ;D

I get to differ, I get quite a lot.

Oh and here the real song you fag.

Haddaway - What is love

Poopship

Quote from: Turkey on 22-07-2011
http://www.youtube.com/v/O6Bqf23u-40
I will take that as a form of support.

Oh and if anyone of those faggots touched me, me and my friends would be the shit out of them.

TrevorWest

I'm fucking tired of this fight. Fucking tired. I'm tired of all the flaming all the useless OOC all the forum infestation because you two can not stop fighting for five fucking minutes.

Frozen, stop fucking posting random insults to Poopship as it's only making things worse. 9 times out of 10, the only time he mentions you is when you blatantly insult him and yet you still call him the troll. You cannot respect his opinions as shown in your unban request thread where he chose to not support you after YOU fucking decided to insult him. I'm absolutely tired of this and it needs to stop. Stop fucking up the community with this worthless hate,  FUCKING SOLVE YOUR DIFFERENCES OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

ALSO, the rest of the community needs to stop flaming fucking Poopship whenever he posts. Like in that spiderman thread, what the fuck was that? He's just fucking around having fun. I'm fucking tired of this.
Characters

Fallout roleplay
Name: Trevor West

Name: Pvt. Richard McKay

Frostee

Quote from: TrevorWest on 22-07-2011
I'm fucking tired of this fight. Fucking tired. I'm tired of all the flaming all the useless OOC all the forum infestation because you two can not stop fighting for five fucking minutes.

Frozen, stop fucking posting random insults to Poopship as it's only making things worse. 9 times out of 10, the only time he mentions you is when you blatantly insult him and yet you still call him the troll. You cannot respect his opinions as shown in your unban request thread where he chose to not support you after YOU fucking decided to insult him. I'm absolutely tired of this and it needs to stop. Stop fucking up the community with this worthless hate,  FUCKING SOLVE YOUR DIFFERENCES OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

ALSO, the rest of the community needs to stop flaming fucking Poopship whenever he posts. Like in that spiderman thread, what the fuck was that? He's just fucking around having fun. I'm fucking tired of this.

/thread

Cutch

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Poler

Calm yourselves now. Frozen, I do hope you get unbanned, but insulting Poop wont help you.

Turkey

First off, You're a faggot. Second, No one reads your post

Spades_Neil

^ This.

Also this.

Not this.

Dude, this is GVC. We were not flaming him out of hate. We're 'flaming' him because his original message came up as "4chan.org" so we made fun of him. We're not hardcore flaming him or else the thread would be filled with A LOT more hatred instead of just silly sarcasm in the Spiderman thread.

TrevorWest

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 23-07-2011
Dude, this is GVC. We were not flaming him out of hate. We're 'flaming' him because his original message came up as "4chan.org" so we made fun of him. We're not hardcore flaming him or else the thread would be filled with A LOT more hatred instead of just silly sarcasm in the Spiderman thread.

That was a bad example, considering it was a gvc thread. But people do tend to flame him randomly on other sections of the site.
Characters

Fallout roleplay
Name: Trevor West

Name: Pvt. Richard McKay

Spades_Neil

Quote from: TrevorWest on 23-07-2011
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 23-07-2011

That was a bad example, considering it was a gvc thread. But people do tend to flame him randomly on other sections of the site.

Never take anything in GVC seriously unless it's a direct and obvious attack on another member. Like this thread.

Bl★ck Star

ThY

no

Knife_cz

Quote from: ThY on 23-07-2011

no

lol.

Silver Knight

Eminem - The ultimate Wigger.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Duranblackraven

mxh24

WOW WOW WOOW! Calm yourselves!

Wasent meant to be hatin on poop you took it the wrong way ffs...

"When in doubt, mumble."

mxh24

Quote from: Poopship on 22-07-2011
What can I say? Haters gonna' hate! ;D

I get to differ, I get quite a lot.

Oh and here the real song you fag.

Haddaway - What is love

This was Eminem's and Lil Wayne remix of it..

"When in doubt, mumble."

Knife_cz

Quote from: mxh24 on 23-07-2011

Ah yes "Hatin on poop."..

Cutch

Quote from: mxh24 on 23-07-2011

YOU USED HIS NAME DIRECTLY, INSULTING HIM BY SAYING HE GETS NO LOVE! HE GETS HIS LOVE! HOWEVER...
YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

mxh24

"When in doubt, mumble."

Caso

*watches from the side lines, eating popcorn* *punches Spades* SHHHHH! I think Poopship and Mxh24 are about to confess their love for each other. Lets watch :3
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Poopship

I have a confession. . . I love. . . Kristy. Troll away guys.. Troll away.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Caso on 23-07-2011
*watches from the side lines, eating popcorn* *punches Spades* SHHHHH! I think Poopship and Mxh24 are about to confess their love for each other. Lets watch :3

OW! The fuck? *steals popcorn* >_>