Kelse, the winner of ArmA2: OA.

Started by Kelse, 09-07-2012

Kelse

I have won the game, never turn back, never dwindle on the past. Do not be jealous for I have won.

the permaban queen.

themutatedman

Kelse

let the butthurt flow mutated, you wish you were me.

the permaban queen.

themutatedman

no
i'd rather not be a furfag

Kelse

fight me, being a furry is awesome.

the permaban queen.

themutatedman

NOW YOU MADE ME BUTTHURT MOTHERFUCKER

Maxi96203

seriously kelse

nobody fucking cares.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Kelse

the permaban queen.

Fister

Do they make furry add-ons for ARMA?

Me and you could roleplay as cats, and you could be a blind one named Lilly.

It'll be swell.

Kelse

sounds good fister, i'll be the girl you'll be the guy we'll have one big happy family.

the permaban queen.

Maxi96203

it's funny because when people tell you nobody cares
you take the message so badly
that we're all automatically mad

get the fuck out kelse

Fister

Holy shit with the unbridled hate coming from everyone.

if there is some backstory between you two that I'm not aware of, then excuse me, but all of you need to calm the fuck down. Jesus H. Christ.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Fister on 09-07-2012
Holy shit with the unbridled hate coming from everyone.

if there is some backstory between you two that I'm not aware of, then excuse me, but all of you need to calm the fuck down. Jesus H. Christ.

uh no
i don't even know kelse
never talked to him

jaik

why didnt it happen to your garrysmod instead... :(
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Frostee

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 09-07-2012
seriously kelse

nobody fucking cares.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

jaik

Quote from: Frostee on 09-07-2012
seriously kelse

nobody fucking cares.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

lol
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

nKe

Frostee won this thread.

Ket

That copy pasta is getting old.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Jake on 09-07-2012
seriously kelse

nobody fucking cares.

lol

Retard Copy Pasta

Also what about me, I wanna be part in the rp. I am a Husky called SnowStorm who joins the group and falls in love with Lilly but in they're tribes ( Dogs / Cats) it's not allowed to love someone form the different tribe, but then one night Lilly also finds out she has feelings for SnowStorm and they kiss each other gently on the snout and then do it doggy style.

deluxulous

seriously kelse

nobody fucking cares.

and then a skeleton popped out of the who was phone

themutatedman

Quote from: PistolKid on 09-07-2012
seriously kelse

nobody fucking cares.

and then a skeleton popped out of the who was phone
rattle me bones

VonXeno

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Das_Uberman

Kelse

you're all gay, die, this is a dumb thread, die.

the permaban queen.

SGT-Spartans

You're very bad at this and should be perma banned.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive