BlackStarXRagolution

Started by Bl★ck Star, 25-07-2012

Bl★ck Star

"Everypony deserves a -" The poor boy's voice trailed off into a whimper as he pressed his head against the pillow, shaggy black hair falling over the sides of his face. Those gentle, soft kisses continued to be placed on his soft skin, every touch almost unbearable. What made it worse was the man holding his arms against the mattress, continuing to kiss the back of his shoulders and neck - that is, when he wasn't pushing up the oversized Nazi memorabilia that occasionally fell onto his face.
"Are you enjoying it?" asked Rag, one fingernail trailing down the underside of Black's neck, the touch electric. Not waiting for a response, he lowered his lips, his hot, wet mouth sucking on the tender flesh, making the brony squirm, frantically, with the motion. "You spend so long arguing and fighting against me, Black Star. I'm glad we've changed that."

Underneath him, Black let out a frantic, whining moan into the pillow, his back arcing up, pressing itself against Ragolution's torso. It was almost a relief when the Minecraft warrior wrapped his firm arms around his lover's waist, holding him close and pressing that hot warmth, still constrained by the jeans, pressing against his spine. Frowning, he pushed Black down, pulling off the heavy Nazi trenchcoat he wore so that he could, more easily, hold Black to his warm, bare skin.
"Are you ready to feel my creeper?" asked Rag, a wry smirk on his face as he nibbled on Black's ear, one hand playing with the hem of the poor boy's jeans.
"I hope it explodes all over me," replied Black, pressing his neck into Rag's waiting mouth and letting out a long, slow moan.

The poor boy walk down the street, mind in a daze, trying to remember the events of the night before.
His head swirled with the clouded images of vague memories. Everything happened so quickly... too quickly.

Images lead to emotions. Pure ecstasy welled up the brony's body, sending shivers down his spine.

"I'm in no mind to be out here..." The meek Black Star quietly said to himself. But as he turned around,
he did not notice the man right behind him. Without time to react, the two crashed into one another and fell to the concrete sidewalk.

Black quickly got to his feet and dusted himself off.

"Are you o...." Black froze in astonishment to see the man wearing a weathered, black SS trenchcoat.
As Rag picked himself of the ground Black tried his best to regain his complexion.

"So sorry about that, didn't see you turn around." Rag said, seemingly oblivious of who the person right in front of him was.
"I hope I didn't hurt you." The nazi patting the very same shoulder he kissed the night prior.

Questions burned in Black Star's head as Rag turned down the block. while trying to clear his mind, he noticed a small, beige card that was dropped in the commotion. The boy gently picked up the parchment, trying his best not to bend or crease it and turned it over to see what was written.

His jaw dropped slowly dropped as he carefully read each letter scrawled on the paper.

"9:00
                        I love you....."

The brony's wee heart pounded out of his chest as he slowly digested those three words.
Thoughts now whizzed through his skull, making his stomach churn.

But most of all he had a burning desire to once again feel Rag's suttle carress. To feel his soft lips press against his neck just one more time...
Black then bolted down the street, for he was five blocks away from his house, and it was alread 8:43......

Lent23

not this again
Oh god yes this again
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Bl★ck Star

Knife_cz

Again?
WELL anyway, Ping Pong's mangina is still better. You need to try harder :P