Amateurs

Started by Knife_cz, 22-07-2012

Knife_cz

Sumo vs. Beckham, Petit, Carlos... : who's an amateur ?
I find this commerical far better than the ones nowdays.

Ragolution

Quote from: Ragolution on 22-07-2012
I remember when knife_cz used to be funny

SGT-Spartans

BOO FUCKING HOO RAGOLUTION NOBODY GIVES A FUCK GO PLAY MINECRAFT IM HITLER EDITION AND SUCK OFF THE NEAREST JEW BECAUSE YOUR SECRETLY A GAY JEW WHO POSES AS A NAZI TO COVER UP YOUR HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIES BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW NAZIS ARENT FUCKING GAY.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

SGT-Spartans

OH FUCKING SHIT YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ME YOU REMEMBER THE TIMES WHEN GVC WAS FUNNY GUY PLACE #1 AND ALL OF 4CHAN AND REDDIT AND FUNNYJUNK AND 9FAG CAME HERE FOR THE FUNNY SHIT OMG
SRP chars:

JRParadox

Bitches be mad

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: Ragolution on 22-07-2012
I remember when knife_cz used to be funny

Its funny because everyone cares.

SGT-Spartans

Quote from: JRParadox on 23-07-2012
Bitches be mad

Im not mad.

Im just rustled.

I'm*
SRP chars:

Ragolution

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 23-07-2012

Im rustled. (sic)

Mission Accomplished.

jaik

BOO FUCKING HOO RAGOLUTION NOBODY GIVES A FUCK GO PLAY MINECRAFT IM HITLER EDITION AND SUCK OFF THE NEAREST JEW BECAUSE YOUR SECRETLY A GAY JEW WHO POSES AS A NAZI TO COVER UP YOUR HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIES BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW NAZIS ARENT FUCKING GAY.
OH FUCKING SHIT YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ME YOU REMEMBER THE TIMES WHEN GVC WAS FUNNY GUY PLACE #1 AND ALL OF 4CHAN AND REDDIT AND FUNNYJUNK AND 9FAG CAME HERE FOR THE FUNNY SHIT OMG

youre trying too hard
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

SGT-Spartans

Quote from: Jake on 23-07-2012
-SNIP-
-SNIP-

youre trying too hard

You're*

I don't argue with people who can't type.
SRP chars:

Ragolution

Quote from: Jake on 23-07-2012
-SNIP-
-SNIP-

youre trying too hard

You're*

I don't argue with people who can't type.

You don't seem to argue with anyone at all. I could hardly call the mindless drivel you post an 'argument'. It's rather more akin to a mentally deficient person slamming his meaty hamshanks on the keyboard and hoping, this time, what he posts isn't just "HBGBK SONICHU I LIKE POKEMANS". Then again, at least you have the common courtesy to restrain yourself from plastering these boards with your horrid fur, gay and/or pony fetish, like some of the reprobates that lurk this forum. At least with that, you lend yourself some credence.

Don't worry, SGT-Spartans, one day you'll be the most Aspergers-riddled mind on the HGN forums and that day will be glorious indeed. After all, prominence in the community is only something afforded to the most autistic and neckbeardiest man-child on the forums. We're all aware of that pure neckbeard energy, coursing through the community, waiting to be used. Neil had it, for a time, but now the Neckbeard is not with him. His Autism has faded and slowly he is becoming more 'normal'.

It is up to you, young SGT-Spartans. Embrace the autism, For you, and you alone can claim the title of Grand Aspie; only you can become the new Spades_Neil!

SGT-Spartans

think you're problem is that you think people take you seriously. For one, this is the GVC, where nothing is to be taken seriously, and two, the use of Asperger's, or other related diseases, as an insult, isn't y'know, hard hitting. Ya gotta hit me where it hurts; my penis size. If you told me my penis size was small and yours was bigger, I'd immediately feel demasculated and refrain from posting on HGN ever again. A internet warrior posing as a Nazi isn't anything to be proud of.
         Now, to your argument. It only holds ground if and when I have a neckbeard; but, infact, my facial hair glands have refused to grow hair anywhere besides some chin stubble and the average teens moustache at my age. You also trash the community itself, yet, the community isn't really autistic at all.
          Lets get down to your level. You are a minecraft staff member of a HGN-affiliated server. You state my mind is autistic-ridden, when the actuality is you play a shitty game, made by a shitty dev team, made for little kids. There is no depth to minecraft. Its as if saying My Little Pony is an adult males show. Its not. You jump on the Spades_Neil train as an insult, yet, nobody gives a fuck, because that train has left already ( Im referring to simple, real life in-out logic to help you out, like all those Nazi trains carrying jews to Auschwitz and other camps, you understand? ). Nobody gives a shit about your pessimistic ass, because you have ADHD ( new mental disorder in town here ). Yes, I said it. You have ADHD. The littlest shit in the diaper pisses you off and sends you squawking. Now please, reply, I want to see how bad you burn me next.

Also I'm sure that while you are hopping to the defense of Jake, and to save his manliness, I do hope he doesn't take that simple parody of internet grammar nazi's to heart.

tl;dr you are a rush limbaugh goonie, but you are secretly a liberal.
SRP chars:

Braydent30

You seem mad. Also, I find it funny you think Rag even gets on Aceon lmao.

SGT-Spartans

braydent i think you missed the fact that my argument was completely sarcastic.

I mean, Rag is calling me the autistic one here.

but yeah am kinda rustled man this is the internet.
SRP chars:

Braydent30

I do get the point, lmao.

You're forgetting a little aspect that plays pretty much everywhere on the internet.

Edit: I did not post the ACTUAL point of it.

Ragolution

I think you're problem is that you think people take you seriously. For one, this is the GVC, where nothing is to be taken seriously, and two, the use of Asperger's, or other related diseases, as an insult, isn't y'know, hard hitting. Ya gotta hit me where it hurts; my penis size. If you told me my penis size was small and yours was bigger, I'd immediately feel demasculated and refrain from posting on HGN ever again. A internet warrior posing as a Nazi isn't anything to be proud of.
         Now, to your argument. It only holds ground if and when I have a neckbeard; but, infact, my facial hair glands have refused to grow hair anywhere besides some chin stubble and the average teens moustache at my age. You also trash the community itself, yet, the community isn't really autistic at all.
          Lets get down to your level. You are a minecraft staff member of a HGN-affiliated server. You state my mind is autistic-ridden, when the actuality is you play a shitty game, made by a shitty dev team, made for little kids. There is no depth to minecraft. Its as if saying My Little Pony is an adult males show. Its not. You jump on the Spades_Neil train as an insult, yet, nobody gives a fuck, because that train has left already ( Im referring to simple, real life in-out logic to help you out, like all those Nazi trains carrying jews to Auschwitz and other camps, you understand? ). Nobody gives a shit about your pessimistic ass, because you have ADHD ( new mental disorder in town here ). Yes, I said it. You have ADHD. The littlest shit in the diaper pisses you off and sends you squawking. Now please, reply, I want to see how bad you burn me next.

Also I'm sure that while you are hopping to the defense of Jake, and to save his manliness, I do hope he doesn't take that simple parody of internet grammar nazi's to heart.

tl;dr you are a rush limbaugh goonie, but you are secretly a liberal.

From your witless and hastily written response, I can easily assume you've taken everything I've posted in a negative light. Simply, I wish to help you better yourself by pointing out your flaws. You flail and winnow on these forums and achieve nothing. Your post, as it were, has no real purpose and dabbles in incomplete subjects such as my imagined defense of Jake's post and a fabricated claim that I am a subject of ADHD. I cannot vouch for myself, as we all take the best of our traits and see them as divine, but you seem to be the most diagnostic of ADHD. You do not focus on a single topic for longer than half a sentence and your posts are sporadic and half thought out.

I highly recommend you seek help; maybe a psychiatrist can help you out.

SGT-Spartans

Shit you're using words like dabbles. Its clear who is superior here.

So do you imagine yourself as a white caucasian male with a dashing facial hair expose, and a sexy British accent, all while smoking a pipe to put it all together.

EDIT: Thanks for telling me to go to the psychiatrist. It shows you really care about my well-being and mental fortitude. I'll be sure to return the favor in the long run.
SRP chars:

Ragolution

Shit you're using words like dabbles. Its clear who is superior here.

So do you imagine yourself as a white caucasian male with a dashing facial hair expose, and a sexy British accent, all while smoking a pipe to put it all together.

EDIT: Thanks for telling me to go to the psychiatrist. It shows you really care about my well-being and mental fortitude. I'll be sure to return the favor in the long run.

Now we can be freinds.

SGT-Spartans

I'm happy camper.
SRP chars:

Ragolution

That feel when no one realises this is how I make friends.

See;

Spades
Knife_cz
Blackstar

VonXeno

bunch of fucking tryhards up in here.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

JRParadox

Ragolution has mathematical skills inferior to a 15 year old therefore he loses.

I'm still awaiting some form of rematch so that you can prove to me that you are not some half witted idiot.

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

deluxulous

I think you're problem is that...

Quoteyou're

get the fuck out

ThY

Knife_cz

I just don't know what went wrong