Weapons we could have added to STALKER?

Started by INA7HAN, 03-04-2012

INA7HAN

M16A1- Used by the U.S in Vietnam, after the M16A1 was replaced by more reliable variants the old models made there way to the black market and then the zone.
Stats (roughly)
Accuracy- Decent
Damage: Between Ak74U and Ak74m
Cost- Cheapish (Probably more expensive than the Ak74U but less than the Ak74M)
Magazine size: 20
Ammo used: 5.56 NATO
Weight: 3.6kg (real life weight)
Why i think it should be in STALKER: As it has been replaced by the newer variants of the M16, the M16A1 would be an ideal weapon shipped to the zone as it is no longer needed by the U.S army. It would most likely be able to be found in quite large quanties by the black market. Though it's reliability isn't great so it should be rped to jam on times and would need to be cleaned alot.

XM8 Grenade launcher- A prototype weapon which was to replace the M16 and M4's. It was cancelled in 2005, but the weapon is reliable and this model is fitted with a grenade laucnher
Stats (Roughly)
Accuracy: Same or maybe a bit less than the G36K
Damage: Quite high/ Medium
Cost: Very expensive, same or slightly less than the G36K
Magazine size: 30-32 (You decide)
Ammo used: 5.56 NATO and M203 rounds
Weight: (Cannot find the weight, but it would be quite heavy due to the grenade launcher)
Why i think it should be in STALKER: As it was a prototype and isn't in use by the U.S military small amounts could maybe reach the black market. It also gives another weapon with a grenade launcher but firing the 5.56 NATO round. This weapon would be very expensive and should maybe even be Auth only.

Fora 13- In one of the STALKER games i think it's SOC. It is a prototype and better than the Fora 12 in everyway
Stats (roughly)
Accuracy Better than the Fora 12
Damage: Better than the Fora 12
Cost: More than the Fora 12
Magazine size: 13
Ammo used: 9x18
Weight: same as Fora 12
Why i think it should be in STALKER: It's in the STALKER games and it would be good to have a better pistol between the Fora 12 and the P99.

I  will add more later if this doesn't get deleted or moved to Scrapyard for some reason. Open to debate just no flaming

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Gonztah

I'd love to see the M16A1 on the server.

lolKieck

XM8 was a prototype. I don't think that it'd end up in the Zone.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

KingArthur

Just stick to inexpensive weapins

INA7HAN

Quote from: KingArthur on 03-04-2012
The m16a1 isn't expensive neither is the Fora 13 really, XM8 probably a bad choice for a weapon. But i will try and think of cheaper weapons, for instance how about the Russian machine pistol the Skorpian?

Lent23

Quote from: INA7HAN on 03-04-2012
The m16a1 isn't expensive neither is the Fora 13 really, XM8 probably a bad choice for a weapon. But i will try and think of cheaper weapons, for instance how about the Russian machine pistol the Skorpian?
Or the PP-2000 which uses 9x19
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Overwatch

You know we already have a clusterfuck of weapons? And that we could try adding something better than more weapons? Say. . Better artifacts that are actually coded, Fixing the stats system so environment suits actually give you resistance to certain anomolies ect.

INA7HAN

Quote from: Lent23 on 03-04-2012
Quote from: INA7HAN on 03-04-2012
Or the PP-2000 which uses 9x19
PP-2000 is a weapon used by Russian special forces apparently, i highly doubt the zone would get any. Only maybe from dead spetsnaz

Otto

The only weapon here I see worth putting in would be the M16.

Goose

Im making this quite clear right now, we will not be adding the m16/m4 or the XM8, how ever we may/are adding the civilian version of theAR-15. They are cheap and easily accessible
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Paintcheck

Xm 8? Are you serious? Fuck no. the fact that it's a prototype should be all an intelligent person needs to know regarding availability.

Akm. Ak 10_ (pretty much any of that series).

INA7HAN

Quote from: Goose on 03-04-2012
Im making this quite clear right now, we will not be adding the m16/m4 or the XM8, how ever we may/are adding the civilian version of theAR-15. They are cheap and easily accessible
Ok the AR-15 is semi automatic only and based off the M16 model if i remember?

Paintcheck

I don't think an M16A1 or one of the older carbine variants (CAR-15, M733, etc) would be out of the question as the US exported a bunch of those all over the place.

M4A1s and M16A4s, not so much.

Khorn

Didnt we get rid of grenade launchers anyways?

deluxulous

I'm working on shit. First of which involves fixing the sweps already on the damn server. Just be patient.

fora 15 is already in there why do we need three fora variants

Corocan

Goose Gauss Rifle.

Oh wait, wrong server.

Lent23

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Akwill

If any of you have played Misery which is a full modification for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, they have introduced many new weapons and items that fit into the Stalker Universe, maybe you could check out the weapons introduced in the mod to give you a good understanding of what guns could be good to add. I believe there approach on guns was that the closer the manufactoring was to the zone the easier it was to get inside the zone, meaning many russian or "Warsaw Pact" guns were added into the zone. They also added many NATO weapons too since they believed that the black market also made some guns easily obtainable in the zone.

I also believe that adding a real attachment system into the server would help alot since it would even make a few amount of guns more enoyable, Mainly because I have always been a type of stealthy player who enjoys having a silencer on my weaponry.

DigitalPillow

What about the Bizon? Shooting 9x18 with a 64 round helical magazine and its also very reliable and easy to acquire in the zone as it is a Russian police weapon and not restricted to just military.
⊂_ヽ
  \\_
   \ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    < ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/

Otto

Nice bump.

Read the dates, this is over a month old.

jaik

Quote from: Otto on 31-05-2012
Nice bump.

Read the dates, this is over a month old.

no it's okay, he's simply suggesting.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

INA7HAN

Quote from: DigitalPillow on 30-05-2012
What about the Bizon? Shooting 9x18 with a 64 round helical magazine and its also very reliable and easy to acquire in the zone as it is a Russian police weapon and not restricted to just military.
Oh god no. You'll just get some noob running around with one of them spraying the hell out of people due to the high capacity mag

lolKieck

Quote from: INA7HAN on 31-05-2012
Quote from: DigitalPillow on 30-05-2012
Oh god no. You'll just get some noob running around with one of them spraying the hell out of people due to the high capacity mag
Easy solution - accumulative recoil.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Tom

The Bizon was something pistolkid was working on a while ago, so it should make it to the server.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22