Traders Revamp

Started by Blake.H, 25-03-2012

Blake.H

I shall be, with Tom's and ThY's blessing, i will be revamping the traders on a trial basis.

This revamp will contain some considerable changes.

1) The Trader Flags are going to removed and be replaced by a pleyer who supplies a trader.
   1a) You will buy from your supplier at a decent rate
   1b) You sill sell your items at a profit or loss depending on your situation
   1c) You will return to your supplier and buy more gear
2) You must Buy into the Traders (To prove you can make money), so to become a trader you will have to pay between 7000 and 9000 rubles.
3) Will will now have to buy a 'Card' or other item to have access to Exclusive items (Generally items over 10K), these will cost around 4000 to 5000 Rubles.

These are along with other potential changes that are to be disclosed.

Regards,
Blake
Global Mod and Stalker Administrator

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tom

I approve. I've discussed with Blake and he understands what will happen if this doesn't work.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

darkzerxx

Seems like a hassle, if traders buy from ONE person than what happens if that persons gone?
Ect.

Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

lolKieck

Quote from: darkzerxx on 25-03-2012
Seems like a hassle, if traders buy from ONE person than what happens if that persons gone?
Ect.

Yeah, trying to depend on a player to supply another player won't work, because either the first player is never on when the supplier is on and vice versa or the supplier is just inactive.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Blake.H

Quote from: lolKieck on 28-03-2012
Quote from: darkzerxx on 25-03-2012
--

Yeah, trying to depend on a player to supply another player won't work, because either the first player is never on when the supplier is on and vice versa or the supplier is just inactive.

We will be using a Container & Order system making use of the forums.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Paintcheck

This seems problematic. With no traders people are going to have a hard time making money because they won't be able to sell shit to others (since the rest of the playerbase is also broke) and no one ever runs events that result in payment (which will again be a problem because everyone is broke). This system might work when you have established the server a bit but at the start it is going to be difficult.

Also I echo what kieck and dark said about availability of the single trader wholesaler.

darkzerxx

I say have a couple traders that have been active and know how to with flags, but place a limit on guns per week they can sell. And have them make a notice or a post. That way we dont worry about one supply, and as new traders on they can ic get comtacts from the experts and this allows them to apply on form for a flag (proof provide), this way we have a limit by shipments.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive