Trader Applications

Started by CC, 06-06-2012

CC

OKAY so here are the applications to become one of the limited trader  spots. First and foremost the requirements are as such: You must know how to properly roleplay.

-No more pulling shit out of your empty cavity from the void.

-Also, you must be active and show dedication to your character.

Also, I would like to add the new edit to the latest post.

Quote from: CC on 06-06-2012
EDIT: I forgot to mention that there will be a new system implemented for all of the traders on top of this. There will be at times missions that will be handed out to traders. These mission in turn will benefit them by giving them money and possibly special items which they can sell for higher prices or possibly give them a special stock of a few items.  These missions are to be handed out to stalkers to be done; Traders will pay accordingly and when they finish their missions, they may  speak to the administrator about set-reward. This is to encourage traders to give out jobs and will teach them how to handle their money.

So be ready for that, too.

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Character's Name:[/b]

[b]What trader position are you seeking?(Pick one):[/b]

[B]YOUR CHARACTER'S HISTORY AND HOW HE GOT THERE. (2 Paragraphs+):[/B]

[b]Why do you deserve this position?:[/b]

IF YOU ARE DENIED, WAIT A WEEK AND REAPPLY; TRY AGAIN.

Vladimir Frost

Steam Name:[HZ]Cpl. Vladimir Frost

Character's Name:Alexei Fedorov (Referred to as 'Limpy')

What trader position are you seeking?:Loner Supplier.

.YOUR CHARACTER'S HISTORY AND HOW HE GOT THERE. (2 Paragraphs+): After entering the Zone, Alexei had realized that the greed of the artifacts and other loot in the Zone had taken control of him. He had always been good with money, and a good salesman. And yet as he entered the Zone, all he could do was gain product, and then sell it off for a quick buck.But that is the present, this was his past:At the age of 36, Alexei had no intentions of ever entering the Zone. But after one of his friends had explained to him the untold riches and treasure that lay withen the Zone, he had changed his mind

The first day, he already encountered trouble. The Ukrainian Military had set up a outpost to stop all from entering the Zone. Alexei, after many hours of searching in the darkness along the barbed wire fence, found where the wire had been cut, just enough to slip through. But as Alexei was slipping through, he heard the crunch of boots on soil. Alexei weighed his options and hurriedly slipped through the fence, causing the fence to clang and rattle. The guards in the watchtowers shown their spotlights down on Alexei as he rushed past all of the guards. He felt a blazing feeling in his thigh, yet he kept running.

As, Alexei came out of the outpost, he heard the alarm at the camp ring out, and the sound of an engine revving. He quickly slid into a large cluster of bushes and steadied his breathing. As he waited withen seconds, he saw the jeep, mounted with a turret, drive up. The manned turret had a spotlight attached to it and slowly scanned as the driver edged along. There was a scream as the driver nearly landed the jeep into a large crater as they were heading off the trodden road. All of the members of the jeep steadied themselves, and then the driver muttered something unintelligible to the crew, and turned around, heading back toward the camp.

As Alexei, began to stand he grunted in pain, as he looked down to the source of the pain, he saw that his thigh was bleeding. Ripping off part of his undershirt, he rapped the clothe tightly around the wound, to stop the bleeding. As he limped over onto the road, he came across a Makarov PM, he realized that it must have slipped out of the holster of one of the soldiers. He slipped it into his right pocket and continued down the road, deeper into the Zone.

A year had passed sense Alexei had entered the Zone. In the single year of being in the Zone, Alexei had aged beyond his ears. Either it be from lack of sleep, constant physical strain, or the metal trauma, he didn't know anymore. All he knew was that he was 37, or at least though so, but felt as if he were 50. During one of the many treks into a Bandit camp, he came across the only two Bandits at the camp. He pulled the pistol which he had kept since he had entered the zone from his holster on his thigh. He aimed the gun down the sights at the man on the right, he lined the sights up, and pulled the trigger. The man fell and his friend screamed. Alexei quickly fired off three more shots, silencing the other man.

As he scrounged supplies from the camp he could not help but feel a growing sense for something. As he was searching through the men's bags he came across an artifact of the Zone. He rolled the artifact around in his hands, and then stuffed it in his backpack. As he stood and began walking from the camp, he began to feel the sense of something that lay dormant, waking. He felt that he wanted more from the Zone, more than the adventure, he wanted the riches.

As the second year of being in the Zone came by, he felt much more aged than he should. Yet he had grown more knowledgeable of the economy of the Zone. He had started collecting the guns and scrap parts of guns and began to sell them off to craftsmen which could fashion new guns. And so he began to grow in wealth. As he had begun to think about the life he was living, he wanted to make an official name for himself. As one of the most valued people in the Zone, as a Trader.

Why do you deserve this position?:I think i deserve this position because I am really dedicated to any one things I chose. I also think I also think I should be chosen for this because I would be willing to work hard and long as a Trader. And on top of that I think I could give out numerous missions detailing from killing a mutant to getting documents on a bad trade.(I posted before the edit,sorry.) And I would hand out the missions to Stalkers that I am given. And I aim to improve the economy and quest giving of the server. As I have seen very few missions from some Traders, been given out. I do not plan to be one of those traders.

ACCEPTED

Your application is solid, albeit you mentioned the activity like I requested you didn't. If I see you active; We'll talk further on the topic about 'climbing up' to the top. It's not about long you've been in the game, just how you play your cards. Anyways, you are accepted for now. Speak to me on SF or when I'm on the server again.

Remember that I expect you to be active and to role-play. I don't want you to have an infinite void of ammunition and all of that stuff. Your equipment is limited if you're a trader on the move etc. We'll talk more.

-CC
DUTY: Vladimir Ulshenov- MIA
TRADER: Alexei 'Limpy' Fedorov- Alive

Lent23

Steam Name: Brandon Lent

Character's Name: 'Melancholy'

What trader position are you seeking?: Bandit Mid-tier Trader.

YOUR CHARACTER'S HISTORY AND HOW HE GOT THERE. (2 Paragraphs+): http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/in-character-information/melancholy-the-bandit/

Why do you deserve this position?: Mid-tier trader accurately describes where my backstory leaves my character off, and I feel like, even though I was the newest trader, that I would fit as a Mid-tier trader, not too high, not too low, just average. This is where my character was heading anyways, a bandit trader, and the new system just makes it easier to do.

ACCEPTED

-But if I see you screw around even just once, it's over. First and final warning right here.

-CC
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Thanatos

Steam Name:|HGN| Thanatos

Character's Name: Dimitri Egorov

What trader position are you seeking?: Loner Master Trader

YOUR CHARACTER'S HISTORY AND HOW HE GOT THERE. (2 Paragraphs+): // First story https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nxMos9WRhX1tzaVLCWjZQERBhBkhzkoyrJnD27x1KHg/edit // Dimitri Egorov came to the Zone to start a life as a trader.  He started his work in Freedom's trading bunker, selling odds and ends, and repairing weapons that STALKERs brought by. Dimitri did this for many months, but he got word from his Grandfather that the shop was going down hill. Dimitri couldn't let that happen, because his Uncle was his main supplier of weaponry.

Once Dimitri came back to the shop, he began to advertise his maintenance and repair. He purchased a Billboard with his money he acquired in the Zone and a commercial advertisement and anything else he could do to keep the business going. After a while and almost all of his rubles spent, the business began to thrive once more.  After weeks went by, Dimitri began to pack up for the Zone. He supplied himself from the shop, and he told his other contacts that he was going back for good.

When Dimitri got back to the Zone, he saw that there was now more competition, but most of the traders were just starting out, he had to get an edge in business. Dimitri decided to head back to Freedom, to see if he could get any deals with them, since they had a deal going before, it should be easy enough.

Why do you deserve this position?: Dimitri Egorov was a trader when Rebel was the moderator. His backstory is still there, and ICLY he's been here a long time. He just hasn't been in the Zone for all of it.

I know I can add on to the STALKER's role play by giving them difficult jobs and possibly hire them. I know how to rp correctly as a trader, and I hope to give STALKERs an easy way to find passive rp and even action rp. I believe I can work with lower tier traders to possibly get a mutual relationship with them going. I would use my trader to reel in STALKERs who are seeking an opportunity to make it big by giving them missions, if they finish the mission and do it well, I will give them a second job. After the cycle, they might become one of my trustworthy customers, or even get hired for jobs that I need done in the future.

I really have nothing else to say than this. You don't want the "I'm active" bit, and I know you don't want me to tell you I know how to RP, but I can give you my word that I will try my damnedest to follow the structure and rules you've set up.

ACCEPTED

I have faith that you'll be able to fufill this role, but I expect activity and I expect excellent RP.

-CC

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Gokiller

Steam Name: |HGN| Rarr

Character's Name: 'NIko'

What trader position are you seeking?: Loner mid tier

YOUR CHARACTER'S HISTORY AND HOW HE GOT THERE. (2 Paragraphs+):
Well, Niko has been a trader for a long time in The Zone, longer than many others who have made it in The Zone. Niko started at the bottem like everyone else, dealing junk which may be worth something from rookie stalkers. Life was hard to begin with. After a few weeks of trading, Niko made some bandit contacts and  started a group with a small amount of traders who would,
Help Each other
Agree not to kill each other
And so on. This small group of traders spread across The Zone. All each selling their goods, such as weapons and suits, to medical supplies and food. Niko battle hard into The Zone to get what he wanted such as removing Stalkers, gathering information he wanted and beating the living daylight out of anyone who pissed him off, all done by bandits who he made good friends with. These bandits were eather part of a group or lone wolfs. He also has good contacts with Veteran  stalkers and the Usual suspects who all have a small price reduction from helping Niko out. After a few months in The Zone, Niko has a lot of money and has been selling  higher tier weapons from which were stolen off stalkers or bought in by suppliers.

Why do you deserve this position?:
Well, I guess I deserve Trader because i have been a trader for a while almost 6 months to a year all together within two years of being part of HGN. Within all that time I have rarly or not at all trolled/minged under sold something below base price ( While I was a trader) .I have no stirkes on HGN within trader strikes or overall strikes (One maybe for being inactive). I'm normaly a chill back person so in my Opinion[.

DENIED
Reasons being:
-I requested that you select only one position to apply for; It's your choice to decide what place you want. Not mine.
-Your application does not fit the criteria I was aiming for. (2+ paragraphs does not mean just do the bare minimum)
-The spot you are applying for is very illustrious and takes a lot of role-play capability. I know that you can role-play but from what I've seen from you as a trader, you haven't been setting a good example. (I,E; Spawning items from the 'void' and trading with little to no communication with the stalker.)
-You are applying for the "Bandit" trader subclass; Not once have I seen any of your 'bandit' contacts, nor have I seen you around them much.
-Doing the bare minimum for a position such as this doesn't look very good especially considering the other applications right now.
-Your back story didn't really convince me, longevity does not equal the access to status.

-CC

StickyWicket

Steam Name: StickyWicket

Character's Name: Denis Voroshilov

YOUR CHARACTER'S HISTORY AND HOW HE GOT THERE. (2 Paragraphs+): Inside a small apartment along the city limits of Varva, Ukraine, Denis was born. His parents were Vicy, and Dunya. His father, Dunya, was the owner of a local bar, which was handed down to him when his father died. While his mother, Vicy, died shortly after Denis's birth. Growing up, Denis led the life of most Ukrainian children. When he was twelve, he got accepted into his school's rugby team, and soon became one of the more "popular" kids. This is not to say that his childhood was totally perfect. Where he lacked in education, he made up in charisma Due to the fact that he didn't pay much attention to schoolwork, he performed worse than his peers. When he graduated from high school he went straight off to college.  After he graduated that, he worked under his father at the bar.

One day, on a late winter's morning, Denis's father had finally passed away due to his Alcoholic cirrhosis. The day that Denis hoped would never happen had become a reality. And with the death of his father, came a deep sense of helplessness. He was not prepared to see his father die, just months after he graduated college. And now, both his workers and customers expected him to fill his father's shoes. And, he did so.

Denis continued running the bar for another decade, making many friends and business partners. However, during his later years of working at the bar, he was constantly being harassed by his friend, Sanyok, to start working in underground trade. He said that if he sold the bar and started working with him in the trade of drugs and prostitution, that it would be exciting. Denis turned down all his offers, considering them to be disrespectful to him.

During one of the busiest days for the bar, New Year's Eve, the place was packed full of people celebrating. At 12:39 AM, an employee plugged his laptop into one of the electrical sockets to charge it. A few minutes after the employee left the area, a fire erupted in the kitchen. The fire soon spread to other parts of the building, the people not noticing in till it was too late. Drunk and panicked men and women started to rush out of the building. Thankfully, no one was hurt, but the bar was totally engulfed in flames before firemen arrived at the scene.

The building itself was relic of the 1940's, being made by Denis's grandfather during World War II. Because the materials used to make wires during the war were either being rationed or too expensive, the electrical system made by a cheap technician which hastily made the faulty wiring. Denis later found out that this was the reason that there had been a fire.

After the fire that took away Denis's bar, he was devastated. All of the money he invested in the bar was now turned into ashes. The insurance company claimed that the house had been lacking mandatory maintenance for the past 30 years, and that the wiring had been deemed illegal by today's standards. Denis had no idea what he was supposed to do now. He was in his mid-thirties, had no family, and no job. Denis spiraled straight into a deep depression, and took up drinking.

One night he was at the bar taking shots of vodka, when his friend that he had not seen in ages came to him.  It was Sanyok, and he had many questions. Denis had retold his tale to Sanyok.

"...And now I'm here." Denis said, exhaling as he took another shot of vodka. Sanyok nodded, with a facial expression that was truly solemn. "I feel like my days of being something are over, I got no wife to call my own, and no job worth having," Denis added. Sanyok's face relaxed, "Have you happened to have heard of the Zone?" Denis chuckled, "Yeah, yeah, I've seen my fair share of artifacts recently, but most of the stories about the Zone are bullshit." Denis took another shot of vodka. "Would you believe me if I said they were true?" Sanyok asked. Denis gave Sanyok a quizzical look, "To be honest, I'd need some convincing, even if I am drunk." "I'm telling you man, those myths are real, not something to bullshit about. I know people that smuggle some of my shit into the Zone. I can actually give you names of people I know that frequently visit the Zone." Denis sighed, "And?" Sanyok snapped back, "And? You want something to call a meaning in life, right? Huh? You want something challenging, something exciting? You can become a stalker! Come on, I've got this friend that's been looking into going into the Zone for a while, you could go with him." Denis chuckled, "Even if all of that stuff was true, why should I risk my ass on something that may get me in jail, or even shot?" Sanyok leaned into Denis, "What else will you do?" Denis paused, taking another shot of vodka, "I'll..." Denis looked blank faced into his shot glass. "I'll do it, but how exactly am I going to get in?" Sanyok grinned, "You can talk to my friend, his name's Xavier, he told me he was going into the zone next week, and he can tell you what's up. I'll give you his number."

Denis's next week revolved around gathering both supplies and information on what to expect in the zone. He called Xavier many times; finding out that Xavier had made many trips to the zone, saying he did it mostly for the trills. But, when Denis met with Xavier at the edge of the Zone, Xavier seemed more scared than psyched for another expedition.

And so they ventured forth. Throughout their journey, they sneaked past anomalies, bandits, and military patrols alike. After almost two days and 5 kilometers of hiking, they had made it to a place known as the Cordon. Denis was amazed at what oddities he had already seen in the Zone, and sometimes wondered wither or not he was just seeing things. Xavier led Denis to a stalker village close by. Xavier chatted with a few people he called his friends, and then spoke to Denis once more.

"Listen, you won't be able to survive on your own for long, so make sure to talk to some people about getting a job." Denis nodded, "What will you do now?" Xavier smiled, "I'm going to go collect some souvenirs and then head bac. There's not much use staying here if you don't have any legit reason to."

That was the last he saw of Xavier. Denis talked with an experienced stalker named Wolf who said that he plans to get out of the Zone one day, but never makes it out since, as he puts it, the "rookies need him". Wolf also explained to Denis more in-depth ways to survive in the Zone, and also told him to speak to a trader named Sidorovich. Denis wasn't the fighting type, so he mostly gathered artifacts and did odd jobs around town. And after almost five months in the Zone, Denis had grown into the nomadic lifestyle of being a stalker, and he decided to move into the Garbage, mainly for new opportunities.

Denis found a new home at an area called the flea market. He started working for a group called "The Diggers", whose goal was to find for useful items in piles of rubbish. This got him a steady income, along with a chance to get his name out and into the Zone. Denis kept his occupation as a digger for a long while, till he decided to think about bigger, more rewarding jobs in the Zone. He thought about the trader at the rookie village, and how he was considered to be rich, and powerful. Denis knew that if he were to become someone like him, he would need some buddies outside of the Zone.
Denis gathered all his supplies, and headed south, past the Cordon, through the swamps, and out of the Zone. Using the rest of his money to take a trip to Kiev, he met up with Sanyok once more.

"Denis! It is so nice to hear from you again, and even had time to pass by, what's brought you back to the Big Land?" Sanyok said, with a huge grin on his face. "I've come to you because I wanted to start working in underground trade. I'm done with scavenging for valuables in the dirt; I want to start making some real dough. You get me?" Denis Replied. "Hmmm, yeah, I might be able to help. I know a couple of serious fucking pros on the black market myself. Arms dealers, pill pushers, equipment merchants, you name 'em. And you're not the only one interested about work in the Zone. The thing about working in the underground now is that you're either selling your shit to wannabe gangsters or full on extremists in the Middle East. But, you're more than likely to have OMON or the FBI hunting you down if one of your customers gets caught. However, in the Zone, the Ukraine doesn't really care what happens there. It's an illusion that the Zone is under lock and key, and the army has all the ways in and out sealed and all that bullshit. Think about it, nowadays artifacts and rare specimens from the zone are found all over the world. So, why not take the alternative path, and sell your shit in the Zone? I could easily find you some people to work with. Problem is, none of these people know if you can be trusted, let alone do well as a trader. So, you're gonna need to start small. I can get some easy things into the Zone, like ammo, food, and other shit, that way I can prove you know how to deal before you start selling actual weapons. I can handle outside deals, but you gotta work with the stalkers. I don't want money from you. But, in return, I'm gonna need you to carry out some orders for artifacts. You didn't think I only sold stolen radios and weed, did you?" Sanyok said. Denis nodded, "Okay, deal. But, this is a mutual agreement, so that means we work for each other." Sanyok gave him a half smile, "Trust me, staying honest and performing well gets you a good rep." Denis questioned, "When can we get this jig up and running?" "You can head back to the Zone for now, I'll be sure to get you some stuff in the next few weeks."

And so, Denis went back to the Zone. And in a matter months, he had set up shop, and begun trading.

Why do you deserve this position?: I think I deserve this position as Master Trader because I wanted to add to the atmosphere of the server by recreating the attitude of the traders in STALKER.  When I look at most traders on SRP today, and compare them to people like Sidorovich, Barkeep, or Beard I see little to no similarities. They mostly act like stalkers, nomadically walking around, positioning them self in a building next to a few props, and dispense items to the highest bidder. I think that's a bit too robotic. What I want to see are traders who act like human beings. Some people don't understand the scope and importance of how one trader can change the whole server's status. Nor do they understand how to not act like an NPC.

The way I see it, if you don't follow the symbiotic relationship between traders and stalkers, it can really mess up the system. For example, a rookie stalker sells an artifact to a trader. What is the rookie going to do with the money? He's going to eventually give it back to the trader, in exchange for food, ammo, guns, or whatever. And what does the rookie do with the supplies? He finds more artifacts, which he then sells to the trader!  Eventually, the rookie will be an expert, and he'll want better equipment. He uses his left over money from doing jobs and collecting artifacts to buy a suit and good gun. And, using his even better equipment, the expert finds even more artifacts and completes even more jobs. But, at the end of the day, the trader ends up with the most cash. But there's completion out there, so a trader needs to be smart when he's dealing with a customer or whatnot. If a trader sees a stalker that has more potential than the others, he might give him more equipment or opportunities.  But, if a trader sees a stalker that won't survive in the Zone, he won't make an investment in him just to see him get robbed or killed.

So, what I plan to do is put as much effort as I can in trying to act like I was one of traders from STALKER, not a roleplayer with a trading menu and black hole to put all his gear into. I have many ideas for events, jobs, and mission cooking up in my brain and I can't wait to put them to use!

ACCEPTED

Phenomenal application; Stay active on the server and you'll definatley keep it. You know the rules, and I'll be watching you.

-Although you haven't been a trader for long, I'm going to see if you've got what it takes. Don't disappoint me or it's done.
-CC

Paralyzed

Steam Name: [SG] Paralyzed

Character's Name: Vladislav 'Shadow' Ivanov

YOUR CHARACTER'S HISTORY AND HOW HE GOT THERE. (2 Paragraphs+): Vladislav Ivanov, born in Russia on June 23th. The family Vladislav was born in, didn't had too much money and were close to being poor. After Vladislav have spent several years with his family, growing up, learning new skills, working hard to get food on the table. His dad told him about the Zone, and what the Zone was like. At first, Vladislav wasn't too happy when hearing from the Zone by his dad.. although after a few weeks Vladislav started to get more curious about the Zone, he decided to pack his stuff, and move off to the Zone to see if there were any better possibilities to make money there. He left his family, in hope to get a better future for himself.

Once arriving in the Zone, Vladislav saw another person into the distance. The person was heading towards Vladislav's direction, and approached him and said; "Hey there, are you new here? If so, I've got a job for you you might like". Vladislav couldn't believe his ears, just when he arrived into the Zone that person offered him a job. Vladislav responded "Hmm, how can I be sure I can trust you?" The person then responded "You don't, you'll have to trust me.". Vladislav doubted for a bit, but then agreed to the offer and they both headed out to the person's house. After arriving at the house, they first had to get through the night and as Vladislav didn't had any sleep yet since he moved off to the zone, it was the perfect time for him to rest first.

The next morning, Vladislav waked up and moved to the living room. There were bunch of weapons laying on the table in the open, Vladislav was wondering what he got himself into. The person who's name was unknown still, called Vladislav to the kitchen and explained him there all the details, about what the job is like. After couple of hours talking about the job, it seems like the job that was offered to Vladislav had something to do with those weapons laying around on the table in the living room. No, it wasn't to kill people. The unknown man simply wanted Vladislav to sell these weapons to other people. Vladislav saw this as a perfect opportunity and from that moment he started to sell weapons to other people in the Zone, and in the end it worked out really well. He hopes to be able to do this a lot more in the future...

Why do you deserve this position?: I think I deserve this position, as I have recently been accepted as a Trader (approximately around 2 months ago from now) and have been doing my best to remain active. As I was looking forward to working my way up as a Trader, I hope I'll get this chance. I'm always getting the items rp-ing wise, and don't just pull them out, out of nowhere. I'd hope this is the opportunity for my Trader to work his ways up. Doing my best to make trading enjoyable (rping wise).

DENIED

Reasons Being:

-I feel like the story didn't exactly completely tell me how you got here and how you've eledgidley obtained master trader status in the Zone.
-I know it's picky, but I don't think the story was long enough; I haven't found myself convinced.
-Again, I kind of feel like the story's length did not fit the criteria of the position. Master trader is a very big position to apply to, and you have to be very thorough about your back-story. I know there are time skips in stories but I really don't like them, especially for something like this. Lower tiers would definatley be more lenient.
QuoteI think I deserve this position, as I have recently been accepted as a Trader (approximately around 2 months ago from now) and have been doing my best to remain active. As I was looking forward to working my way up as a Trader, I hope I'll get this chance. I'm always getting the items rp-ing wise, and don't just pull them out, out of nowhere. (1)I'd hope this is the opportunity for my Trader to work his ways up. Doing my best to make trading enjoyable (rping wise).
-(1) If you would like to work your way up; Then let's start off with a lower flag then, shall we?

KEEP IN MIND:

-I do know you know how to RP.
-I also know you just don't pull things out of your ass.
-I just don't really think jumping to such a high position makes much sense to me.
-There are always chances to work yourself up, but just asking to be put up there isn't the right way. (Unless you have the back-story to back it up.)
SRP Characters:
Artyom Fedoseev 'Ex S-Sgt, Duty' - Alive
Dimitri Petrenkov 'Co-Leader, The Rangers' - Alive
Vladislav Ivanov 'Trader' - KIA

darkzerxx

Steam Name:Darkzerxx/BlackFox

Character's Name:Dracovich 'lion' Raka

What trader position are you seeking?:Master or Mid-tier Mercenary

YOUR CHARACTER'S HISTORY AND HOW HE GOT THERE. (2 Paragraphs+):https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UDOx4KUuHwYQHK21u4M8Z7Z6sfqbQdseiDUf4q9WT9A/edit

Why do you deserve this position?:I think having the experience of being a long term trader in Srp could help me fill the position of a mercenary trader rp as well that it fits Dracovich's story in his years in the zone and all he's gone though. I would hope that my year here at hgn with no real issues and my experience would make me trustworthy enough for such a position if I am allowed a chance at it, and I will be damn sure to use all my IC and OOC knowledge to For fill the position.

DENIED

Reasons being:

-I wasn't convinced by the story, I mostly read about your travels in the Zone and mercenary work. The other 80% was just life outside of the Zone. What I want to know is: How you got to the Zone, how you started off, how you climbed to the top, and how you deserve this position. Basically what makes you any more special than anyone else who applied?
-More than one position is being applied for. Again, like Rarr's app, you are supposed to pick one and decide which one you deserve and then convince me.
-There just wasn't enough content for me. .
-From what I've heard and seen mostly; You've gained your flags and trader permissions through applications that were generally blindly accepted. I mean I know you can be active at times, but I still remain skeptical.

It's nothing personal, it just needs some work and more activity. I know you're an FO-TO as well. That's also another thing that is deterring me from giving you this. This is PROBABLY the hardest spot to attain and you've really not convinced me that you deserve this.

-CC
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Gokiller

Steam Name: |HGN| Rarr

Character's Name: 'Niko'

What trader position are you seeking?(Pick one): Loner Mid Tier trader.

Niko's Story starts in a small Russian Town. Niko grew up  with a  normal family which owned a small shop which was a five minute walk from where they lived.
At the age of 14, Niko was working for  his father at the  shop, stacking shelves for most of the day.
Niko hated working most of his day at the shop stacking shevles. At the age of sixteen he, gave up his job working at his fathers Shop. For months he sat around and wasted his life doing nothing, just sitting around in his room on his laptop.

Niko and his family moved into a city near by in hope to find a better life. Sadly, the jobs avaiable did not give a good paycheck,  they were back to where they started. Though Niko's Father had better luck, he got a full time job at the local pizza shop.After a few years, at the age of eightteen Niko got a job at the bar which he worked most of the day and then in the evening. One night, while sat around with his friends, a man came up to them, he was about 45 and looked liked he had been in the wars. After a few drinks a few hours went by and this man told his life story about The Zone and how many people came and made millions and left.

Niko, could not believe such a place would exist. After a few days, Niko and his friends decided to go to The Zone or attempt to.For the Next few days he spent most of his nights at the bar talking to the man about getting into the Zone. Even though the place was supposedly one of the most dangerous places on the earth, he made his choice to go because the stories of people walking away with milions and milions got to Niko but it was going to be a huge risk. The next Niko told his family he was going away for the weekend for a camping trip. He took a small bag which carried food, drink and his money  which he earned from working in the bar and booked a seat on a long travel bus which would drop him off at a near by town which was close to The Zone.
After looking at a small map he was given by the man, he found a cut down fence which lead right into the Zone. After walking for about 10 minutes they ran into a group of people running for their life, they warned Niko and his friends to turn back because of horrible monsters and mutations of animals which could tear people to shreds. Niko didn't belive it thinking it was just a made up story. Before they left they gave the group a Ak-74u and a few magazines of ammo for it.

One night he and his friends stopped at a camp, this camp looked like someone had been here before but no one could be found. So They set up camp, got the camp fire going and all having a good time until a huge roar was heard. Everyone went dead slient as they heard the breathing of a monster, deep breaths could be heard as a deathing roar screamed at them grabbing one of Niko's friends and toar him apart. Each and everyone of them got up and ran for their lifes, one of them spreying with the Ak. Bullets were flying everywhere as these 'monsters' picked each and everyone of them off. Niko ran, he ran until he could no more falling to his knees, only three days in the Zone had taken its toll. Later that night he came across a stalker camp which he settled down in for the next few days.

After a few months, Niko joined a Mercanery group called "Orion Platton" a group of top mercs. Within that group he met people like Hydra,Green,Gearhead, Dragon and many more highly skilled mercs. Within two weeks of making some huge money from doing jobs which involed, killing,beatings attacking Factions and just normal work. He made about 30000 rubles but this work didn't come with out a risk. People were not happy about this group and tryed to hunt them down. Bloody battles with stalkers as they came to try and make a quick buck. After a few more weeks the group leader ran off and others left. Niko left the group as well with fellow friends Crosshair and hydra.

After 3 more long months in The Zone, Niko founded Neutral Cross, a group of well armed stalkers who would help rookies by giving them jobs to make money,killing bandits, guilding them around the Zone and killing mutants. Niko recuited many different types of people, such , 'Knife','Crosshair', 'Kevin' and many more people. All with their own roles. 
This was all good until a major falling out between Knife and Niko which lead NC To fall apart. Knife had shot Niko and left him to die but he was helped by a stalker named Rio White who patched him up. Overall one of the main reasons why NC disbaned was because stalkers had came to hate NC that was one of the others reasons why Niko gave up on the NC.

Since then, Niko gave up being a 'fighter' in The Zone and gave his time towards being a trader. He spend a long months dealing with stalkers and bandits. After a few months of hard work he then settled down and sold his goods around The Usual Supects, a group of veturan stalkers involing some of his old friends from the past.

Why do you deserve this position?: I deserve the position because i have been a trader for a long time now and havent trolled/minged on my trader since i started 6-7 months ago. As a trader i tend to give out 1-3 jobs a day ranging from Rookie jobs up to jobs which need stalker with weapons. I know i tend to sometimes sell in a robotic way that is because it would be "2 5.45" "thank you good bye"..

I'll give you a chance, we'll see how things go!

Accepted

Dark Scar

Steam Name: |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

Character's Name: Alex Ralzinskie

What trader position are you seeking?(Pick one): Loner master Trader

Like most stalkers who walk the zone, Alex comes from a Russian/Ukrainian background. He grew up in Kiev, average family for an average person. His job consisted of selling Television sets and other household
appliances at TV Tree, a fairly small company with pay only just floating above the minium pay line, on top of a bouy filled with concrete. Alex Ralzinskie never bothered to marry or have kids, he devoted his
time to selling whatever crap he had laying around on E-bay, though both his salary and the earnings from the site were near to nothing. He quit his job and managed to purchase a small delapodated pawn shop on the outskirts of Kiev.

Roughly Five years it took, slowly building up the shop, fixing the problems with shoestring budget but he got the job done. He managed to achieve a steady client base, mostly elderly folk buying second hand
stuff for their grand-kids or browsers walking around the shop and not buying anything. During the late 2009 economical troubles the clintel slowly died down, no one wanted to buy anything because they
were scared of spending any money, be it one ruble or one hundred. Finally after a month of so passed during the Winter, the bank seized the shop and sold it off to pay for the Electricity and heating.

Alex, now with no job no money and no family of his own, was stuck to live with his parents whom at this state grew to hate his presence but put up with him. Alex knew this though, he felt his life had fallen into
the gutter and had been washed away by some terrential rain, which quite frankly was true to a sense. Mid 2010 Alex had found out about this so-called zone of alienation so greatly protected by the Ukraine's Military forces.

Though at the time he thought nothing of it, the ideas and gossip (Yes Alex did go out, to social gathering rarely) slowly grew in Alex's mind after hearing that there was in fact a population of people living inside
said zone. Alex really had nothing to lose, he had no job, wife or kids, so on Monday 26th September 2010 he set off for the zones borders, but as most others he was turned away by the Military checkpoints.

Though the Military tried so desperatly to keep this so-called zone quarantined, holes were made by the stalkers to run supplies in and out of the zone, even some of the Military aided in said operations.
After breaching the zone, Alex managed to find a small camp, a Rookie camp in the Cordon area. He spent a few weeks a little from a month gearing himself up for the adventure that lay ahead.

A few months had passed and at this time Alex had lost all sense of dates, for all he knew it was still September 26th, anything is possible in the zone. Of course Alex had heard of the rumors, artifacts goldmines, the whishgranter, but Alex being a realist, he knew he would never find such fortune any time soon, he tried establishing links with suppliers inside and out of the zone, occasionally the Military would "Lose" some of their stuff which would end up in Alex's hands, in which he sold off to other stalkers and mechanics for money. And this is where the story of Alex Ralzinskie is left at, will he become a trader worth remembering, or another deadbeat?
in the gutter again.

Why do you deserve this position?:
Being one of the most active individuals on the server and an admin, I am fully able to create jobs and quests for stalkers to complete wether it be the simple Artifact collection job or to get rid of people
(More of a bandit/merc thing) and the ability to be there most of the time to meet stalker needs, wether it be ammo, weapons or suits.

==============================================
If you require any help in regarding S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay or any other HGN related business, feel free to ask me or any other member of the HGN staff.

SF : |HGN-STSA| Dark Scar

Madran Lamont

Steam Name: The Pownisher
[/size]Character's Name: Davik "Old Man" Zarkov
[/size]What trader position are you seeking?[/size]: Loner Mid-Tier Trader

[/size]Back Story:
[/size]Davik Zarkov was born in 1961, to Father Sergei and Mother Olga Zarkov in the Russian town of Ustyuzhny. His father was a mechanic and mother a factory worker. When he turned 6 he started to go to work with both his mother and father giving him a firm grasp of both heavy machinery and vehicles. When he turned 10 he meet Mikhail Varennikov, the son of a Lieutenant in the Soviet armed forces, the two soon became close friends. At the age of 17 Davik meet Alxandra Micov the woman that would soon become his wife when he turned 18. The same year Davik got married the Afghanistan war of 1979 started and that is when he and his best friend Mikhail Varennikov were both conscripted into the military.

[/size]
Shortly after entering the military Daviks instructors noticed his good understanding of all things mechanical and transferred him to the armored divisions where he would, like his father before him, become a mechanic. Soon he was shipped off to the fount lines of the Afghani war. Davik worked and fought for 9 long years on the plains and mountains of Afghanistan until the day they called for the full and unconditional withdraw of all forces, it was time to go home, but for Davik like many soldiers of the war life would not be the same for not only had he seen new commands die in the fighting but his childhood friend Mikhail Varennikov had died just days before the call to go home for good.

With the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991 Davik opened up his own mechanic shop in his home town of Ustyuzhny. After his father's death in 1990 and his mothers in 1989 Davik found comfort in using the skills they had taught him from an early age and put them to good use making his Mechanics shop a thriving business, but all the money and happens in the world could not prepare him for what was to come. In 2000 his beloved wife was diagnosed with cancer. The cancer took its toll on both his wife and his business after caring for his wife for 7 years both his wife and his business died. With nothing left to live for, he contemplated suicide until the day he heard of the Zone a mystic place where you can forget your life and begin anew.

After finding his way into the zone, he was a first fascinated but soon he found the horrible truth, that it was not a place to forget and start anew but a place of death and greed. After living in the zone for two years Davik started to think of going home. As he made his trip back to the edge of the zone he found new blood, rookie stalkers trying to make their stake in this inhospitable world. The day he planned to leave, a brand new stalker came to the fire he was sitting at. He could tell that it was the boys first day in the Zone and he felt bad for him and took him under his wing. After just a couple of months the stalker was ready to face all the zone had to offer him, and set out to make his fortune. This made Davik fill something, something he had not felt in a long time, a reason to live and at that moment he knew that was his calling to help stalkers in the zone both old veterans and new blood rookies.

[/size]After finding his new calling he began to find ways to help all the stalkers he could. At first it was just simple things such as trying to fix an AK-47 for a little cash, and then it moved to selling scavenged weapons and gear he could find and trade for. After some time he began to get better and better equipment, but was never able to get a real foothold in the dealings with traders and their sources. Perhaps soon that will all change.
[/size]
[/size]Why do you deserve this position?[/size]: Well honestly I don't think I "deserve" the position at all, and I am not saying that to get points for being modest person, I just don't think I have done anything super epic. However I have been playing on the server for a little more than three years and have hade this character the whole time, so I feel as if I can handle being a trader now, as up to this point I never thought I had a good grasp of RP. An one last thing to add is that I hate the old way traders use to sit around in one place with unlimited supplies, I like walking around with a some good equipment that could fit in a big duffle bag and hock my wares that way. Sure its got more risk to it, but hay it adds to the fun of the RP.