Time to start getting shit done

Started by Nargotah, 14-08-2010

Nargotah

Alright, it's about time we get something straight here. We are the most carebearing faction that any carebear has ever fucking carebeared. We hardly ever fight, we have way too much fucking drama, and we don't fucking DO anything. We sit there with our thumbs up our asses, never going out and scouting or taking territory or anything, we shoot at eachother just for lulz (which yeah was pretty funny, but we can't keep doing shit like that makes us look fucking retarded) and overall we have slowly become the laughingstock of SRP. Every other faction, including DUTY for fuck's sake does more than us. Just because we're Freedom and we're all laid back and shit does not mean we have nothing to fight for. We have to start doing shit, because passive rp is great UP TO A POINT, and we passed that fucker a long, long time ago.

Yeah, passive is fucking great until it's all you ever do. Yeah, reminiscing about past exploits is great until we spend too much time doing that that we never get any more epic moments. All we do is wait until something affects us negatively, and then we grudgingly go out and get our shit done, and then we go right back to sitting around doing nothing again, except now we're all shot up so we have an excuse. PASSIVE IS ONE FUCKING PART OF RP, not the whole thing. Not to mention that the reason people keep shooting eachother up is BECAUSE we have too much passive, more than likely. We're supposed to be a bunch of cocky pot loving anarchists, not a parody of them. We need to get our shit in gear for fuck's sake, a lot of Freedomers don't even enjoy getting on anymore because we never fucking do anything, and that is NOT how shit should go.

Starting tomorrow, i'm going to be leading shitloads of patrols, and getting people to actually go out and do shit, because I am fucking sick of sitting around the base going "HERPADURDLE DERP WE'RE FUCKING AWESOME". We need to start actually moving as a fucking faction, and not as a post-apocalyptic filming of Big Brother.

AwDs

I'm Gay!

Tom

Meh I would have done that shit with rooks.

Its not that Im lazy its just. . . I don't care anymore.

Plus too base was constantly attacked by Mercs/bandits/guysthatshootspikes all the time. So I avoided freedom RP.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Goose

I talked to commisar yester day and we had alittle outpost fight, also, I broke our cease fire with Military because i really didnt give a shit, I have a family reunion today and i dont know how long that is but i dont know i may pop on some time Narg get this shit rolling today.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Duranblackraven

Freedom's fucking crazy when it comes to ANYTHING. Just walking around their base in ShoC, you hear of a time when an idiot came by, and they forced him to walk in a MINE FIELD...NUDE...And laughed when an arm hit one of their friends in the head. Fuck someone else also tries being nice to you, and wants to FUCKING. EAT. YOU. Their cook is a constantly plastered drunk, hell a squad lost a fucking grenade launcher, and most of them are just plain crazy. That's all an dandy, but whenever I'm at Freedom in SRP everyone's a fucking badass Chuck Norris clone that can eat coal and shit diamonds, shoots at their friends when they call them fat or look at them in some wrong way, or just generally coughs in their direction. With the whole baby thing, if Freedom in ShoC had a baby, I'd be afraid of them EATING IT, not turning mother bear.

KillSlim

Was better when I called the shots and overthrew inactive-sedate-Tundruff and got shit done. Even Chuck Norris agrees with me.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Goose

Killslim you were inactive, Same with tunny
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Aresty

In the last days, I didn't see so much Freedom activity.. Just Seth and the Freedom QM.

Goose

Goose is M.I.A Tasker knows this that is why i'm not on him, And the others i cant vouch for so yea it is getting annoying

Nargotah

i was readin books :B I take a vacation from time to time just for lulz, and I was starting to take shit way too srs business

Goose

Shit needs to be srs, weve got about two active members

emperor bobby

Well, now that I'm done camping, I think ill be on boris more often now.

KillSlim

Quote from: Goose on 16-08-2010
Killslim you were inactive, Same with tunny

There are things called 'Timezones', I'm 5 hours ahead so you wouldn't have seen much of me for unavoidable reasons.
A faction wipe won't do shit-all. We have a similar problem in the Military, only the officers are active. Roster sweeps / Wipes, like I said will do nothing. I tried to get people to want to get on, do realistic stuff the Military would do but people weren't buying it.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Goose

I live 30 minuets away from tun btw :P, Anyway Yea, I cant force people to be active and i have tried a few things, the wipe as you said did nothing, And now people remain inactive i am '       ' <--- That close to saying fuck it fuck you all peace out im gone.