The Wood-chipper

Started by Yorty, 14-07-2012

Yorty

I'll keep this simple -- as things currently are, the Freedom faction is all but dead. This could be easily attributed to the server's state as a whole, but I'd prefer not to pin the blame on anything.

Freedom's been stagnating for a good while now, and we've got a roster full of players not even remotely interested in getting on. I think it's time to see who's still interested in simply roleplaying, let everyone else move on peacefully, and attempt to get some new members without excluding them from the infamously tight-night "group." I'd like to stress that activity isn't key and frankly forcing activity in something you're neither interested in nor willing to contribute to is absolutely Whirlygig.

If you'd like to remain on the roster (as few of us that are around) AND you could see yourself getting involved in roleplaying with the rest of us once again, please respond to this post with anything you'd like, just as long as I know you're there and you make it clear you want to be.
I'd like to point out that this is not an activity check.

If Freedom's ready to be functional again, I'll start a discussion about some proposed changes. Thanks!

Otto

Ket

Despite the shitty timezone that I'm in, I'll try to get on.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

StickyWicket

I've been exposing myself to newer games thanks to Steam's ways of suducing my wallet of $$$. So I don't think I'll be on SRP any time soon

Thanatos

Goodness. I'm here again.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Lent23

I'd love to see people on again. The main reason I'm never on SRP is because Freedom isn't on when I check the server, (Might be my insanely bad sleeping schedule because of sickness and other factors) but I'd definitely hop on and play if I saw the faction with two or three people on to roleplay with again.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Ari

Quote from: Ket on 14-07-2012
Despite the shitty timezone that I'm in, I'll try to get on.

SGT-Spartans

pleasure is its own sin

u guys r my sin
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive