STALKER Pseudodog

Started by Cobra, 26-07-2009

Cobra

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=557767

It looks like it even has animations if so that would be awesome...

KingArthur

It would be cool to have some type of mutant aside from the Human flagged, because some times humans just don't fit the rolls as good. + NPCs dont bitch about dieing ;d

Assassinator

Quote from: KingArthur on 26-07-2009
It would be cool to have some type of mutant aside from the Human flagged, because some times humans just don't fit the rolls as good. + NPCs dont bitch about dieing ;d

Lolz.

Would be cool if we could get player pseudos, too. And then they could the lead the NPC's around? I think that would be epic.

rawrmon

EPIC INDEED. Oh, caps sorry.
rawr.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Plunger

Tunddruff

The cat models are bad though :(

Cobra

They also have a German sheperd port from COD4 Heh I wish we could use that.

TankMan

psuedodogs rule

churro5

if you add those npcs to the server map,(and im only giving an opinion, i dont want to get rushed) that you only add them on sector 2 or 3 because i dont think a newbie or an unarmed stalker wants to get constantly owned by those things...

JohhnyTehBoy

whoa it looks cool

how did you get it to have animations though? i tried making it once with that model and it didn't have them. :c

ScottMiller

It'd be awesome if we could get some NPCs like that in here.

Assassinator

I was thinking that you have one player controlled dog that leads a pack of NPCs around. You might press left click to do a bite or slash and right click to send the NPCs off in that direction for the nearest enemy.

This thread also needed a bump.

Locke

I just kinda came.

Zyroke

PimpMasterJ

I hope it works out and gets on the server.

Tunddruff

Why is cobras mom on Gmod.org?

lol jk

Sniper3124

Defiantly would be an awesome addition to the server.

odyseus

Cool, i would love something like this. But yea, only in Sectors 2 and 3 so new Stalkers wouldnt die automatically.

Ravanger

Those dogs pwn. They would be pretty cool along with snorks.