SRP Skills and Crafting

Started by Silver Knight, 02-12-2010

Yorty

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 15-12-2010
I thought this was cool at first, but now it's fucking retarded. I've stopped around five people now bunny hopping. Their excuse? "Sorry, was raising my agility level" or some bullshit like that.
Stats are part of nexus, as Jake said. This is about the new crafting and cooking.

Also, then what's the point of the pistol schematics? Why have the ability to repair items if they never break?

Paintcheck

Because Silver is probably planning to add that ability in? Come on Yorty I know you like asking obvious questions but still that one was...

Yorty

Quote from: Paintcheck on 15-12-2010
Because Silver is probably planning to add that ability in? Come on Yorty I know you like asking obvious questions but still that one was...
Royt. I just had thought it was already in, as someone stated that they break. And what do you mean "asking obvious questions"...
You're simply a helpful admin that I've had on my SF list since I joined months ago.

Gokiller

I think the Leveling up is a little **********. I think you should have your Skills at the Start and you have say 20 points to upgrade them, And then you can't Level up so it would stop all the People Bunny hoping for their skills....

Note "IF you bunny hop, Fuck off to a B Hop Server"

NeQ

Quote from: GoKiller on 25-12-2010
I think the Leveling up is a little **********. I think you should have your Skills at the Start and you have say 20 points to upgrade them, And then you can't Level up so it would stop all the People Bunny hoping for their skills....

No. No points. I dont want this turning into a RPG. People should have a choice to have had a profession before coming to the zone. Besides, isnt the stamina thing preventing people from bhopping?

lolKieck

Quote from: NeQ on 25-12-2010
Quote from: GoKiller on 25-12-2010

No. No points. I dont want this turning into a RPG. People should have a choice to have had a profession before coming to the zone. Besides, isnt the stamina thing preventing people from bhopping?
Jumping doesn't make your stamina go down.
And anyway, I'd prefer to have two categories, like physical and technical, physical goes for endurance, etc.
Both of them would have 150 points to distribute, and donators get +50 every level.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Smithy

Anyway, Going back onto subject, Great Idea Exile, Will go and get cooking now :|
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached