SRP: Dislike/Like , Want/Do Not Want Discussion

Started by Steven :D, 07-11-2012

Steven :D

Quote from: PistolKid on 07-11-2012
What I want to see: Higher levels of inter-faction activity.
Why I want it in SRP: The faction leaders themselves and possibly admins would probably have to come to a consensus, but without the factions actively communicating or vying for dominance over one another, the purpose of the factions becomes null and void. All of the factions have long term goals which cannot be reasonably completed for the sake of RP, canon, and balance, unless the canon was to become custom at some point in time. However, they still should act like they are trying to achieve those goals, as well as short term goals which may be petty but necessary. While they are trying to achieve said goals (be they long term or short term) contact with other factions becomes inevitable for whatever reasons (conflicting or similar interests, hatred for other faction, what have you). Faction "wars" (in the violent sense) should not be the primary focus, but are certainly a large part in the sense for territory control and whatever else might rise. What I'd like to see is an increase in diplomacy and strategy with other factions. (Total War esque to compare it to something relatable) Just a thought, I suppose.
Actual faction fights without silly gear return and etc.

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22