Slavers union

Started by keyfoot, 02-10-2009

smiffybagels

I purchased a slave when I first joined the server. Thought it would make for good rp. It didn't he just ended up shooting me with no /me attempts or any rp at all. kinda ruined that aspect for me.

seeing how I was a complete newb back then and still very much ICly I would make a good slave. Just saying that there are some people who would RP it and make it fun(I would)and there are those who would just like a reason to take a new guys "E-monez" and kill him.

KillSlim

The discussion was more or less over Smiffy, there's more discussion than +support and for good reason:
Slavers' Union will end up in flames. People will be 'Bagged and tagged', and brought to the HQ. The 'Slaves' will not necessarily want to RP as slaves.

Now let's stick to S.t.a.l.k.e.r. RP factions, not Fallout factions.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Zstan

No support.

Why the fuck would we need slaves in S.T.A.L.K.E.R a post apocalypse world?

This isn't Egypt. -IMO-

Assassinator

Quote from: Zstan on 08-01-2010
No support.

This isn't Egypt. -IMO-

There are no rules in a land with no government.

Zstan

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 09-01-2010
Quote from: Zstan on 08-01-2010
No support.

This isn't Egypt. -IMO-

There are no rules in a land with no government.
True..but is there any purpose to having a slave?

Aznpunk77

Besides feeling better than them, slaves can be used for hard labor (Tool trust helps if you don't have it), meat shield, gathering stuff, artifacts and whatnot (Although they probably won't give it to you) and last but not least sexual services. (You know, if they agree.)