Slavers union

Started by keyfoot, 02-10-2009

keyfoot

Im thining of making one, good idea?

Dark Angel

ALREADY SUPPORT! DO IT ! I MISS THE GOOD OLD BANDIT SLAVER'S GROUP WHO RFLPWNED EVERYONE!

Torch

Blake did that to me once.
It was lolsy.

klp4

It's a good idea. I know that there's a lot of people who would like it as well. Could be fun!
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Plunger

Plague owned the previous Slavers Union as I remember.

commanthe2

This happened to me the first day i got on stalker. Of course since it was on the sewers there was bound to be a sucker... which killed everyone and then left me alone for a few minutes before coming back and killing me... lets just say DO IT AGAIN

Markka

Oh god. I must hide Dora...

Dora Trajavna - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Alive

KillSlim

Slavers, ugh, always disliked the idea.
If it's well-RP'ed, I'll support it. The previous Slavers I've seen were very un-serious and out of character.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Dark Angel

Gotta revuve SU! And it will need some badass leader.

PimpMasterJ

*SPAWN* "DARRHAUrrr come wi t me!"

Moordact

i enslaved a few people a few times , on my own , had some followers , earned good monney , good rp.
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Paintcheck

+Support if you can actually get people to RP being slaves once you catch them. I'd be worried about players just being like "LEROY JENKINS" and bonzai'ing at a mass of slavers just so they can respawn and not have to be a slave.

Goose

++++SUPPORT
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

CortezV

As the last person to actually do this with 3 other people, I highly disliked it and stopped for the following.

1. People are fucktards and attempted to copy us by starting there own.
2. I made a shit tone of money, around 700k, I raised prices, no one bought.
3. The Drama that comes with it is shit.
4. I want to put this to rest, If someone wants to make a slavers union, do it ICly, don't make it a fucking faction.
5. I rest my case.

NO SUPPORT.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Dark Angel

Cortez

1. It's buisiness you can PK them , that what would happen in the zone. (Causing problems? Death)
2. Prices well depends on who you are selling , if you are selling a minge or not good RPer , doubt anyone is going to buy him/her.
3. Drama? Drama for IC actions? If it's OOC then easy PK/TK/PI or just GTFO
4. ICly = People will ignore.
5. Ummmm Cortez you have lost my respect

++++++++++++ Support

Torch

Quote from: Dark Angel on 13-10-2009
Cortez

1. It's buisiness you can PK them , that what would happen in the zone. (Causing problems? Death)
2. Prices well depends on who you are selling , if you are selling a minge or not good RPer , doubt anyone is going to buy him/her.
3. Drama? Drama for IC actions? If it's OOC then easy PK/TK/PI or just GTFO
4. ICly = People will ignore.
5. Ummmm Cortez you have lost my respect

++++++++++++ Support

I shall inform you of certain things when you are next on.

Mangoman

yes good idea

Midnight

Quote from: Paintcheck on 09-10-2009
+Support if you can actually get people to RP being slaves once you catch them. I'd be worried about players just being like "LEROY JENKINS" and bonzai'ing at a mass of slavers just so they can respawn and not have to be a slave.
I agree, if this is made people rping the slaves would try to do what ever necessary  to end it causing unneeded anger for the slaves and the slavers.

Paintcheck

Bit of a necro but PimpmasterJ and some of the other bandits (and myself) sort of spontaneously decided to get into the slaving business. We're running it out of the Sector 2 warehouse right now though we have yet to catch any slaves. We'll see how it goes. I'll probably post a topic in the Trader's Union board about "inventory" and prices once we capture some willing participants.

darthdeath

+support i like bandits

Chaos

+Support, so I can get my exo on and roflpwn you all on my duty.
I'm just joking.
Or am I?

keyfoot

o, ill drop The Spectre and work on Slavers Union, if you want to join, ill take some members, post on here orpm me, so i can add you to a list.

Paintcheck

I'm not going to say you can't do it but I've already got a small setup in the warehouse. I'm the bandit trader so I want most economic stuff to flow through me, just because I'm greedy like that. It might not be looked too kindly on should you barge into my business...

Of course I don't have any slaves right now so you might be able to get on that before I do.

Combine

Zero

I personally think bandit groups should be allowed to be their own slaver unions and I belive slaves should follow a small set of rules
1: You may attempt to escape after a week period, if a friend attempts to help you during that time, he will be unable to due to untold problems.
2: If you are are a female slave, you must consent to cybering or it will NOT happen, I can't tell how many times I've seen slavers try to attempt that.
3: Don't be a retard and try to kill your enslavers, if you are weaponless, It doesn't work 99% of the time
4: Don't avoid rp
5: Try to actually roleplay a slave, it may not be as fun as roaming free but it works eventually and pays off somehow.