Shadow Company

Started by Soldier32, 01-01-2010

Soldier32

Shadow Company
The Shadow Company is a small loner group. We consist of about 5 people looking to be known in this crazy world. Shadow Company is an exclusive group. We don't welcome people in with open arms. You must be approved by every member of the group. This is so that everyone in the group are great friends and helps have a tighter bond between everyone in the group. Just because we don't accept anyone into our group doesn't mean we aren't willing to help any fellow Stalker. If you need any guns come to us and we will have them but of course at a price. We are mainly friendly towards many people but don't be surprised if you see us robbing some fellow people as we do have a wild side.

*ROSTER*
John Patterson
Dan Mitchen
Fred Myers

Dragon

Shadow company from Call of Duty.

The zone from Stalker.

They don't really mix.

Change the name and logo, then you pretty much have the bandits from clear sky.

-support.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

KillSlim

In what way is this group a company? I would call a comapny a company if it had something of around 150 members, not 5 members.
No support as of yet, the group needs history, an objective or aim.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

deluxulous

From what I've seen, there were WAAAAAY more than 5 people in Shadow Company.

And no support yet, because of what KillSlim said, and because a player named "lolumad" is in it. Apparently he's an idiot.

Libertybob

Quote from: KillSlim on 01-01-2010
In what way is this group a company? I would call a comapny a company if it had something of around 150 members, not 5 members.
No support as of yet, the group needs history, an objective or aim.

The "company" part is more of just for the namesake, we're not really a company.

Soldier32

Quote from: PistolKid on 01-01-2010
From what I've seen, there were WAAAAAY more than 5 people in Shadow Company.

And no support yet, because of what KillSlim said, and because a player named "lolumad" is in it. Apparently he's an idiot.

About lolumad we noticed his behaviors lately and he will be dealt with. There was only 5 people but we met 2 more and that was it. It must've been some random stalkers following us or something.

Shadow Company and the insignia was thought by libertybob blame him lol jk. We'll discuss on a new name, insignia, and history.

Gray

We'll do something about the insignia like Soldier said, and as for the history, objective we're working on it.

KillSlim

Make this thread's icon the 'WIP' Banner, so we know it isn't yet finished.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window