News

  Have an issue with a Member of Staff?
Click here.
collapse

Regarding Suits

Sickness · 509

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sickness

  • Catapult-Man
  • ****
    • Posts: 619
on: 09-01-2010
So.. Considering we are a Mercenary faction, we will need mercenary suits.
In the near future we will be making more money from missions, and through my paychecks that I give you. From this money I can purchase you guys suits, but you guys will have to pay around 80% for the suit yourself, while I pay the other 20%. Or something close to that.

So Right now the cheapest mercenary suit is 15,000.
But I'm looking more ahead, I'm looking at the suits that are 30,000.
So to get those suits:

Merc suit (15,000)
You guys pay me 13,000.
I pay the other 2,000.

Camo Merc suit (30,000)

You guys pay me 25,000.
I pay the other 5,000.


If the suit gets lost I will not be able to give you back another suit for free, you will need to pay again.
« Last Edit: 10-01-2010 by Sickness »
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rusty - Returned to the Zone


Offline Duranblackraven

  • **Donator**
  • Catapult-Man
  • *
    • Posts: 569
Reply #1 on: 27-01-2010
So you guy's know, I'll be taking this over to take some of the weight off Sickness. The prices will stay the same, unless they're edited by him in the future, so talk to me (Erik Russell) about the suits instead of Sickness (Rusty).
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions



Offline Sickness

  • Catapult-Man
  • ****
    • Posts: 619
Reply #2 on: 28-01-2010
I approve of him on the suits.
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rusty - Returned to the Zone


Offline Madran Lamont

  • **Donator**
  • Horse
  • *
    • Posts: 56
Reply #3 on: 05-03-2010
Bruno and i will help
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions



Tags:
     

    Merc suits

    Started by Zarrick

    Replies: 52
    Views: 4594
    Last post 16-10-2009
    by Locke
    Unique Suits

    Started by Plunger

    Replies: 0
    Views: 501
    Last post 18-07-2010
    by Plunger
    Hazmat Suits

    Started by mikeywrenn

    Replies: 16
    Views: 3709
    Last post 05-03-2011
    by RG4ORDR

    * Hello there Guest

    Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.




    If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

    Forum News

      Have an issue with a Member of Staff?
    Click here.

    * Users Online


    Dot Guests: 603 | Dot Users
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal