Regarding Stalker CoP Mods

Started by motorhead98, 26-06-2012

motorhead98

Well what do you guys prefer, atmosfear 3 or MISERY 1.1, (im currently useing the mods) And if you could, tell me some of your favorite mods, if you could help me im looking for better graphics, better vegitation graphics, more weapons more, realism.  Il post a couple of pics of the normal guns im useing.

Otto

Wrong section dude

And Misery is a good mod if you're looking to be frusturated and in a bad mood for the rest of the night

(hence the name)

motorhead98

Quote from: Otto on 26-06-2012
Wrong section dude

And Misery is a good mod if you're looking to be frusturated and in a bad mood for the rest of the night

(hence the name)
Thanks, i couldent find the correct section, so i thought this would be a reasonable subsitute. And yea, i just install misery and im already in a bad mood i just died from a ak-47 acoged in 2 shots. Horse shit. And im on the mission in zanton where you have to raid this abandoned boat (first mission from sulton)

Silver Knight

Quote from: motorhead98 on 26-06-2012
Wrong section dude

(hence the name)
Thanks, i couldent find the correct section, so i thought this would be a reasonable subsitute. And yea, i just install misery and im already in a bad mood i just died from a ak-47 acoged in 2 shots. Horse shit. And im on the mission in zanton where you have to raid this abandoned boat (first mission from sulton)

The video games section.. Obviously this is stalker rp and not stalker the game. There's a stalker section inside the video games section.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

motorhead98

Quote from: Last.Exile on 27-06-2012
Quote from: motorhead98 on 26-06-2012
Wrong section dude

(hence the name)

The video games section.. Obviously this is stalker rp and not stalker the game. There's a stalker section inside the video games section.
My apologies exile.