Re: |Freedom| Network

Started by Dug, 17-01-2010

Ari

Subject: Re: <$#%@%$gh#%2>
Author: Ari Asyavi

Anyhow, if it is code, it's probably a one-time pad, meaning undecipherable.

Thanatos

Subject: Mercenaries

Author: Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika.

Message:      Well today I believe Pipson, Yuri, and I have found the men who hacked the Network.We found them in the Military Checkpoint, they had a radio jammer and some impressive weaponry. Three of us went in, not including Yuri who was covering us from the outside. Once inside our squad leader got killed by them, leaving Pipson and I to fight. Yuri then decided to plant C4 on the outside of the Merc's cover, which soon to find out would not detonate.  After a short firefight we decided to pack up the C4 and retreat back to base. We bit more than we could chew, we should rally up the gang and go at it again soon.. Before they decide to do more funny business.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Ari

Author: Ari Asyavi

Message: Don't leave me behind if you guys do choose to let it loose on the guy, I'm all in on this one. Interested in the equipment as well.

CC

Author: CC

Message: These mercs are priority number one right now; Dutiers are still a very close second. Be on the lookout for any weird looking mercs.

EDIT: Let me rephrase myself... We now know the mercs are a problem..What they want..Hell, we could have just been fucking around with them and they thought we were hostile..WHO KNOWS! Just know that there's something funky going on..Very funky.

Maxi96203

Quote from: CC on 07-11-2011

Author: CC

Message: These mercs are priority number one right now; Dutiers are still a very close second. Be on the lookout for any weird looking mercs.

EDIT: Let me rephrase myself... We now know the mercs are a problem..What they want..Hell, we could have just been fucking around with them and they thought we were hostile..WHO KNOWS! Just know that there's something funky going on..Very funky.

Subject: Re:Mercenaries

Author: Arkadi Gavriil

Let me lead the death charge into the DUTY base..

please.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Wolfinton

Subject: Ambushing fucking bastards attacking arse!
Author: Mykola "Wolf" Budny
Message: God dammit, people! You're a god damn bunch of backstabbing bastards! Fucking risk my life. Have you lot plot and attack me when my back was turned! Checking on Leshiy and bang! You fucking bloody traitorous bastards!
Pink doesn't make me gay, it makes you homophobic.

Chrono

Subject : RE: ambushing fucking bastards attacking arse!
Author : Serhiy
Message : What the hell happened ? anyway, i will be away for a while got caught in some problems with military in other sector ( OOC : My internet went boom, cant play for a while, Typing this at my friends house)

Duranblackraven

Subject: <$#%@54gf#%2>

Author: //:Gfh####^$(^#@

//TRACING IP...COMPLETE
//
//CONNECTING...
//
//CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
//
//RUNNING pfg.EXE...
//
//WRITING VIRTUAL DRIVE...
//
//25%
//
//50%
//
//70%
//
//100%
//
//VIRTUAL DRIVE COMPLETE
//
//INJECTING DATA...COMPLETE
//
//DISCONNECTING...

CC

Subject: Duty

Author: Leshiy

Message: We're shifting our efforts towards a different direction gentlemen; It seems we've had problems with mercs lately but I think they're going to have to take the backseat for now. If anyone is good with computers or something though,  I want you to find out what in the hell is going on with these strange messages.

On that note, we had a skirmish or two with some Dutiers the other day, but we barely won; We lost some guys and even more of us are scratched up. But on the good side..We won, right? Anyways, with that being said; There is going to be more problems with Duty in the future, so I want someone to always be on guard and make sure no one is going to creep into our sector sporting red and black. We are going to set up an outpost up in front of our sector more than likely if the mutants do not give us grief.
  The Dutiers though have made it clear that they are not messing around; They are mobilizing hardcore; Word of a new leader and the sight of a new outpost are just a few of the signs. Stay on your toes and stay inside of the base unless Adam or I give you permission to go out on a patrol. Things are starting to get serious again, so we're going to have to stay on our toes; Just keep that in mind. We have two new rookies in our ranks right now as well, I expect you to make 'em feel like they're at home!..Or err something like that... Anyways, I need to fix up my exoskeleton.. Fucking VOGs..

Leshiy out.

trenchman

Author: "Fleet-Foot"

Subject: Running Around the Base

What's going on, gents?

Just want to let everyone know that my running laps around the base is NOT me going insane.

Rather, it is training; if I am to be of use to Freedom as a scout and courier, I have to continue my work of building up speed and endurance. And that involves running. Lots of it.

So, don't be surprised if you see me dashing by.

That's all.
I went to a boxing match the other night, and a hockey game broke out.

SGT-Spartans

Author: 'Vasoline'

Subject: I've dun goofed // And some OOC

Looks like I forgot to clean up some..very humiliating secrets..I thought no one would find out, so I'll be gone for the next week and a half trying to counter blackmail.

On top of that, no one touch my cot.
No one
Touch, my cot.

// Im gone for the week, Mid Terms. I don't have a doctors note.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

CC

Subject: It's done.

Message: Pack up; we're moving to Yantar. We're setting up there and bunkering down. I'll fill you in when we get there...I'm going to go collapse on my cot for the time being.
Leshiy out.

Overwatch

Author: Tavi

Subject: RE: It's done.

Message: Whats done? I woke up, News reached me that you and Babicock had left for Yantar on some boring, zone defining change the way-we-live once in a lifetime adventure, So I laughed and got drunk. I had some Vodka raide-- Delivered and I had a party. Whassup?

CC

Subject: RE: It's done

Message: Yuri, Adam Dominika & Chronovich, Raven, Bard, Chorei and myself shut down the PSI emitter underneath the Yantar factory. We're moving in there and pretending it's a ghost town, so everyone pack your bags; Move in and lay low. No one needs to know about this place right now and that it's free right now...If not /ever/. We're going to go back in and see if we can find anything important in the next few days; Freedomers only. So be ready because I might be choosing you to go back in. But for now, the task at hand is to bunker down inside the factories and get everything preped for moving everything in . . . Today we moved a good bit of things in so we only really have a few things left. There might be some things laying about that the Monolith has laid about but if you collected anything from the expidition; We should pool it together. We're going to analyze the information, copy it if possible and then send it off to outside sources for further research.

I can't believe we've done what we did but not that we have; I feel like we've opened a whole new can of beans. So stay on your toes because this is only the beginning of what might be a very very rough road ahead of us.

Leshiy out.

Thanatos

Author: Adam Dominika

Subject: RE: It's done

Message: I just woke up and read this, I have the PDA's and this.. Thing. I can give you all of this later, but I'm still trying to crack the third PDA's code.. And the other thing is well.. Yeah, I'll get back to you on the PDA.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Overwatch

Author: Tavi

Subject: God damn it.

Message: I pass out drunk in the old freedom base, And wake up in the new one. I don't even want to know how that happened. But god damn it, next time leave me a note, so I don't think you all just left me for dead in Yantar as some sort of sick trade.

Ket

Author : Adrian

Subject : Monolith?

Message : If your wondering the last night shots, it was a sneaky monolithanian paying us a visit.
We managed to scare him off, Adam followed him but lost track. I wonder what are those spiritual disgraces doing in Yantar
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Otto

Author: Akim Belotserkovsky
Subject: Re: Monolith?

Message: They used to live in Yantar, dude.  That is before we kicked them out.

Ket

Author : Adrian

Subject :RE : Monolith?

Message : [font='trebuchet ms']Well it seems they want it back, that was probably just a scout... a fast one[/font]
[font='trebuchet ms']So expect more than just one next time...
[/font]
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Thanatos

Author: Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika

Subject: Monolith?

Message: I chased after him, but yes.. I did lose him. He shot up the Eco bunker too supposedly. Just keep an eye out because that's about all we can do for now.

Ari

Author: AA-Gun

Subject: Military employee/informant

Message: Alright, so this is just a formal announcement of what I found out the other day from a very kind gentleman whom I may or may not have shot.

There's a STALKER named Troll, right? Well, according to this guy, he's in huge cohorts with the Military. As to whether he's a, military mercenary, or military informant, I'm not sure, but I do know that if you encounter him, you should sure as hell watch your back. What with the military being somewhat more... aggressive... we're gonna want to keep our heads up.

Any further information, make sure you tell me or Leshiy or someone who knows that's goin' on. Let's all stay alive. Peace out!

Ket

Author: Adrian Ivankov

Subject: RE : Military employee/informant

Message: What kind of name is that? Anyway, what suit is he wearing? Because today some merc fucker sneaked on top of the Yantar complex and shot me in the back!
Then he vanished, I got the bullet taken out by a friend of mine who happened to be near by. Why do retards show up only on my watch...

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Overwatch

Author: Iki Ukanski
Subject: Howdy Ho Stalkers.

Message: Just got notice I'm being shifted to Yantar and all that. Probably should of kept tabs on my PDA Network, but hey. I'm making my way over and should be there within the next eight-odd days. Although the mutant activity reported at Agroprom might hold me back longer.

SGT-Spartans

Author: 'Vasoline'

Subject: Well...

Just got back, and ahm, checked the 'net. I'll be headed over in a week once all this gets resolved.

// OOC I cant play until my midterm grades are back. I'm not worried though. Ill be on next monday. Sorry for missing all the action! ):

Also I might be able to get on earlier if my lovely teacher shows me them earlier.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Thanatos

Author: Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika

Subject: Duty

Message: Man oh man, Duty has gotten lazy, stroll up in a rookie suit, tell them about a patrol coming, get 250 rubles.. And to top it off, it was the big man himself who gave me the money!