Re: |Freedom| Network

Started by Dug, 17-01-2010

Ket

Author : Adrian Ivankov

Subject : Gone

Message : Well, I already told Leshiy so yeah... I'm going out on a trip around this sector, I must collect different samples of very important plants that could help us with the lack of medics... I shall go undercover as a rookie. My trip has another purpose too, but I guess you Mons don't belive in Voodoo ( Smiley Face)

Adrian, out.

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Encrypted PDA Message

Author:  ##### ##### ##

Subject: #######

Message: By the time this message reaches you, it is too late. With your light now shining its brightest, high above the rest. It can only go down from here, and your shadow is at it's closest.

Ket

Quote from: Encrypted PDA Message on 03-02-2012
Author:  ##### ##### ##

Subject: #######

Message: By the time this message reaches you, it is too late. With your light now shining its brightest, high above the rest. It can only go down from here, and your shadow is at it's closest.

// Can you repeat? I was playing Skyrim...

Okay, wat?
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Thanatos

Author: Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika.

Subject: RE:  #######

Message: Okay.. I'm going to put this down as number.. Four on the online hacking of our network.. Might want to fix that..

EDIT: Well... That reached us.. Uhm.. Nice try..?

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Lucky Pig

Author: Dimitri Stovalensky

Subject: Yanov

Message: I arrived at Yanov station just now and it wasn't an easy trip either. So where is everyone else laggin? Because so far I have seen no one else around here...

Frostee

Quote from: Lucky Piig on 09-02-2012

Message: I arrived at Yanov station just now and it wasn't an easy trip either. So where is everyone else laggin? Because so far I have seen no one else around here...

// Yanov? What the hell....

SGT-Spartans

Author: Vasilli

Message: Ahm, first off, where the hell did Adam and Leshiy disappear to?

Second off, Dmitri, Ari and I are at Yanov, and so is the Pipson, I believe.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Thanatos

Author: Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika

Subject: Home!

Message: Leshiy and I are back! Thank you guys for your concern of our whereabouts! (Not being sarcastic, I heard some good things.) I'm also digging the new base, though not as much as Yantar. I suggest maybe setting up a bar for some traders and a place for STALKERs to relax!
Welp, that's all for now. I'm going to go eat something, then get back to hibernating.
Adam, out.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Lucky Pig

Subject: Re:Home!

Message: Allright! Where were you two? We thought maybe the Monolith had kidnapped you but that is obviously not true...
So what happened? I'm sure we are all eager to hear this one.

SGT-Spartans

Author: Vasoline

Subject: Request of R-P-G

I feel like an RPG would improve our overall morale and, this isn't just one of my fantasies, it would be helpful when a AWOL or non-AWOL BTR comes around shooting stalkers up. Just saying, for next time.

- Vas out.

SRP chars:

Ari

Subject: RE: Request of R-P-G

Message: Exactly who are you requesting it from? And who would it go to?

For the record, we already have one-- two, in fact. Only problem is that we don't have any ammo for it. So, if you see anyone carryin' around some OG-7Vs or TBG-7Vs, pick 'em up. (Not PG-7Vs or PG-7VLs, we have no need for anti-tank rounds-- unless to penetrate a wall, or something!)

// EDIT: Bolded, underlined and italicised for Kieck.

Ket

Subject : Watch Tower

Message : If you Mons' seek me help or anythin', I be most likely in the Watch Tower. Already moved most of me stuff up there. Nice and quiet, just as I like it.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Thanatos

Author: Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika.

Subject: Watch Tower

Message: Ey, bro. Better talk to Lesh about that, I believe that place already has an owner.

CC

Author: Leshiy

Title: RE: Tower

Message:  Tower is already taken as far as we know. I'm going to have a chit-chat with the person whom might be in there,  I wouldn't be too hasty to move up there as well.  I might have some plans for it, so be cautious in what you occupy for 'your own'.  On another note; My apologies for the belated update.  As you all know we are back and again have a lot of work on our hands ahead of us. So get ready for anything to happen; Feels like most people in this area seem to be more 'with' DUTY. I'll fill those in who want to know more on a person-to-person basis. Right now I'm a little too lazy to type the whole thing out.

//
Quote from: lolKieck on 14-02-2012
// OG-7V's are fragmentational, you can't hurt an Armored Personnel Carrier with it

Useful information, but not in the right place nor is it really wanted. If he doesn't know that then there's no need to butt in and correct people out of character.

On that note, post removed.

Ket

Author : Adam Ivankov

Title : Re : Re : Tower

Message:  Not to worry Mon', only thing I moved is me own footlocker and a nice couch. I hope this so called "owner" enjoys it, might as well ask for sitrep from the boss
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Ket

Title : Healing powers

Message : It be me! Freedom's new Witch Doctor! That's right mons, If you're hurt then seek me help. Now seriously, to all you comedians out there, watch out what you say bout' me Voodoo.

Out
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

SGT-Spartans

Title: Carnage Report

Message: Today was ah...Embarrassing. Adrian and I were ambushed by 5 Monolith, and one zombie. They suppressed us, and pushed us back. Adrian and I held them off, 'till I got Adrian to look for a way out. We hopped the fence, and were forced slowly to retreat to the Duty base. We were met by the Rangers, who agreed the help us reclaim Yanov. A dutier also helped by suppressing the Monolith flank with his PKM, but only in view of his base.

Basically. We lost Yanov, ran with our tails between our asses, and came back surging with a counter attack. Though, they had already started to pull out.
I would like to note, I didn't run in an act of cowardice. I made the decision that it was tactically impossible to get out of the suppression and lead a counter attack with only Adrian and myself.
SRP chars:

Ket

Author : Adrian

Title : Security

Message : We have to do something about this security, barricades and sandbags won't do the trick. We repaired all the fence and still...
Yesterday, Alpha sucker breached inside and nearly killed me and a ranger. Shortly after that, Monolith!
That wasn't so bad though, cause I didn't get to the part where a sucker feasted on my blood.... it still fucking stings...

Oh and, I used every single bit of medicine. Had to help everyone, I hope they are grateful.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

SGT-Spartans

Subject: Mother of god

Message: That asshole Vaska! He stuffed pills..injected me...cut my leg up...After I begged for medical assistance..Then the rangers came by..Dmitri Petrenkov...Vladimir Pentrinko..Only two I recognized...Watched..Watched him practically torture me..Oh man I'm in so much pain...All it was was a pistol round that a zombie shot me with...And he dug so deep with the scalpel...Gah..

And he robbed me of 1500 Rubles after I paid him 600 for his " services "...Threatened to stab me with the scalpel, cause he saw another "shot"...Rangers still..stood by and watched...Didnt say anything...

I think I'm going to be sick.. Vaska 'Klashinkov' Globe...Blue sunrise suit...

OOC: Basically power gamed, but I dont mind if we PK his mingy ass for practically torturing a freedomer?
SRP chars:

Ari

Author: AA-Gun

Subject: RE: Mother of god

Message: Sounds like we're gonna need to bring out the Gepard and do a public service.

Speak to Lesh or me whenever you can, we'll talk more about this.

Greatly disturbed by the Rangers turning a blind eye to this assault-- seemingly in broad daylight.

We'll sort this out.

Ket

Subject : RE : RE : Mother of god

Message : The rangers did help us re-taking it, even though it was empty by then. But NOBODY responded to our S.O.S signals during the attack
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

SGT-Spartans

Subject: Read my original message: To Adrian

Quote from: SGT-Spartans on 07-03-2012

Subject: Mother of god

Message: That asshole Vaska! He stuffed pills..injected me...cut my leg up...After I begged for medical assistance..Then the rangers came by..Dmitri Petrenkov...Vladimir Pentrinko..Only two I recognized...Watched..Watched him practically torture me..Oh man I'm in so much pain...All it was was a pistol round that a zombie shot me with...And he dug so deep with the scalpel...Gah..

And he robbed me of 1500 Rubles after I paid him 600 for his " services "...Threatened to stab me with the scalpel, cause he saw another "shot"...Rangers still..stood by and watched...Didnt say anything...

I think I'm going to be sick.. Vaska 'Klashinkov' Globe...Blue sunrise suit...

OOC: Basically power gamed, but I dont mind if we PK his mingy ass for practically torturing a freedomer?

SRP chars:

Ket

Author : Adrian

Subject : RE Mother of god

Message : What.... Vaska ... dat son of a bitch, I seen em' around freedom. So the Rangers just jammed there? Damn mon, seek me' if you need help.
Well talk to Leshiy about a bounty or something...

OOC : I don't think PK is the answer, maybe just permission to blow his face off when we see him.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

CC

Author : Leshiy

Subject : Stalkers

Message : We'll deal with these stalkers that have been bothering us. We're going to need a lot of men at station for what I have planned. So clear up whatever you had planned because we've got a lot of business to do.

SGT-Spartans

Subject: OOC

Message: Instability at my house. It might just be a bad day but I dont know when I can get on. Might be on before spring break. Dunno. Message me on steam mobile, ill reply. If not, my phone was taken. /ooc
SRP chars: