Re: |Freedom| Network

Started by Dug, 17-01-2010

Goose

Subject:Re:Prototypes and Projects
Author:Goose Chesnikov
Message: The Blade is sick although i did manage to get it stuck in a suckers arm while i punched the shit out of it, when and if you happen to get one make sure you clean the blood off before you put it away or it will get stuck
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Paintcheck

Subject: RE:RE: Prototypes and Projects
Author: Nikki

Like I told you in person, find me a solenoid (automatic car door lock is what I used for Goose and Tyr's) and I can do it for you.

-Nikki

Ping-Pong

Subject: Basketball Court
Author: Andrick Nesterov

Guys, the new recruit and I made a basketball court, have fun with it guys, and try not to do any "Slam Dunks."

- Rick
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Mrtasker

Subject RE: Basketball Court
Author: Seth Gecko
Message: Sorry mate.. couldn't resist a slam dunk. Broke the hoop.

I'll make it up to you some how ;)

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

bto

Subject RE: Basketball court
Author: Brandon Ortiz
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Ping-Pong

Subject:RE:RE: Basketball Court
Message: Seth, I already fixed it. Take off your Exo Suit of you want to play basketball.
SRP Characters-

Nargotah

Subject: RE: Basketball Court
Author: Schelkarov Gernetsky
Message: What the hell is basketball? Sounds pretty faggy, to be honest. Puttin' balls into hoops, it does sound like a game Seth would play.

Mrtasker

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Khorn

Author: Khorn Kvik
Message: A basket ball court? That be good for me. I need the exercise...

When I'm around anyone up for 1 on 1? Or maybe a team game?

Paintcheck

If someone teaches me how to play I'll play anyone.

Nargotah

Subject: RE Basketball
Author: Schelkarov

Seriously, what in the hell is basketball? Is nobody going to answer?

Paintcheck

Subject: RE Basketball

It's the best game ever! Thanks Andrick and Tommy for teaching me to play. Sorry for beating the both of you so badly...

-Nikki

Celtic

**PDA Message from Tyr**

I have recently acquired an FN2000 in very nice condition, credit goes to Nikki for finding and sprucing it up, and I'm not sure who I should give it to.  Just know I'll be on the lookout for any standout Freedomers.

Ping-Pong

Subject: Basketball Teams

I've been thinking about making teams for basketball within Freedom, maybe we can all make teams of two and play each other in a tournament or something? I think Nikki would absolutely love it, what about you guys?

- Rick
SRP Characters-

Goose

Subject:Dieing?
Message: No i am not. Just stuck in bed for ... Well to long, Doc says 2 days and i can take this needle injecting black shit out of my neck, but other than that im not leaving the bar for 2-3 days. Would be a good chance to work on that project of yours Seth, Hows that comming along?
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Celtic

**PDA Messsage from Tyr**

This is just a Freedom wide message that I want to make sure everyone knows about.  At the moment the Military are two sectors away from us so we don't need to attack them, ever.  Besides we've got a bit more problems with Monolith and DUTY lately.

Mrtasker

Subject: Monolith.
Message: By my count the majority of people that join monolith, do not do so willingly. As a result there is an opertunity to liberate members and "un-brianwash" them if you will, as we all know this is possible as evidenced by Goose and Serhiy. And a more recent event, I came across a unique situation where I was able to capture a lone Monolith soldier (I am also going to have to have my Vss stock repaired, been smacking too many people with it lately.) I high tailed it out of there, and brought her back to the base, where I began my interrogation.

After a Stalker called Lassy softened her up a bit, I started prying the captive for information, I got a name out of her for start "Mika Yamada" and obviously not a local. Aparently they number around 6-7, are armed with anything they can get their hands on, inculding LR's, Mp5s and all that jazz.

My more invasive questions however, such as questioning their belivefs proved an unhelpful responce. Thankfully Goose showed up and added that little extra pressure, and we managed to coax some doubt out about her beliefs.

We let her have some rest, and it apears she has no memory of her monolith experiance, this is either a clever ploy or she has genuinely lost the memory. I also belive she has expressed a wish to join Freedom, by all means do not trust her outright, but everyone deserves redemption. Apart from Schelk.

Regards, Seth.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Paintcheck

Subject: VSS Stock

Bring your rifle by my table Seth and I'll get it fixed. You're probably going to need more done to it than just the stock replacement though. You've probably messed up the zero on your scope from the vibrations from...uh...beating...people.

Ping-Pong

Subject: Mohawk

I got a mohawk not to long ago and I seem to only be warm on the long strip of hair that is left on my head, each side sadly, is very cold. But besides that, I absolutely love it, thanks Nikki! Anyways, I think we all need to get together and hold a Concert soon.
SRP Characters-

Nargotah

Subject: CALLING ALL FIGHTERS!
Author: Schelkarov
Message: I suggest we do a hazing ritual on all the Seedies and Rookies. Mostly because I want to celebrate the fact that we aren't one of them anymore! I suggest we get them all drunk and force them to walk around the roof blindfolded. Who's in?

Mrtasker

Subject: RE: CALLING ALL FIGHTERS!
Message: As long as no one dies, or gets put out of action. Go for it, as it could be a great bonding experiance!

And fucking funny.

~Regards, Seth.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Astarathia

Subject: Hello there
Author: Mika Yamada
Message: Well , hello there , think I'm kind of with you guys now , not completly, but yet in trial. Also, wanted to say sorry to Nikki for those doors. Since we're comrades now , we shouldn't be enemys. I wont say that it was completly my fault tough. Well , the second one was my fault ,shouldn't have raged ,but the first one wasn't my fault ,the door just didn't want to open.
-
Also... I could use a katana , just for the traditional looking , you know...? So if anyone finds one or can make one in this rotten place called Zone , tell me.

Goose

Subject:Katana
Mesage: Talk to Austin Creed I seem to recall he or his brother had one, might be able to buy it off them, or they might know where to get another

Mrtasker

Subject:RE: Katana
Message: I can't really see how much use a sword would be in a fight, considering that everyone and their mother is packing heat.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Goose

Subject:Katana
Message:Ever been in a knife fight Seth? Well i have it's not the most fun thing in the world, having a katana would give you extra reach for chopping off limbs, i've used a small one actually nice weapons, had to give it back to the creeds though.