Re: |Freedom| Network

Started by Dug, 17-01-2010

Khorn

Quote from: Goose on 11-04-2010
Subject:BadAss
Author:Goose Chesnikov
Message:Alright i'm so badass i have pink stiches in my face from a sucker's claw, two today got to taste my knife, i'm also so bad ass that we are not getting an RPG anymore,although i really wanted one...

OOC: Don't forget you had to get your suit cleaned with all that blood spewed over it. Also I just realized when you try to tackle me from behind you would have been stabbed by the Barbed Back of Slicer

IC:
Subject: Quick Question
Author: Khorn Kvik
Message: I've been meaning to ask this to you all, but have any of you heard of anyone by the name of Stovik? I've been searching for him for awhile. Any info would be awesome.

Paintcheck

Subject: Engine
Author: Nikki

Connected the transmission to that engine that I've been working on. All it needs is a chassis and some axles and it'll be good to go.

-Nikki

Khorn

Subject: Re:Engine
Author: Khorn

If you want I can head to the garbage and try to find parts for you in my spare time.
Just ask if you need any help.

Paintcheck

Subject: RE:RE:Engine
Author:Nikki

Need front axel, rear axel, 4 wheels, and brakes would probably be nice. Might be easier to find a wreck and just put the engine in it. Would save me from having to fabricate a whole bunch of stuff that I don't really know how to do. I'm just winging it on this project as it is.

-Nikki

Goose

Subject:God Damn Military
Message: God damn it I can't put up wit this fucking shit anymore the military attacked today, say goodbye to that APC they blew it the fuck up. We can't sit back and just let them walk all over us like this we need to do something. Unfortunatly I will be incapacitated while I am recovering from the other days horrible failure, The thing that caused the failure is that you were all running around like chickens with your heads cut off, and Tyr when you start something you take it to the end no matter what there's no" I'm going home now. " If you leave in the middle of a fight it makes you look scared and then will use that against you. Get your shit together.

//oocly I might not be on for a few days as I've got school work to catch up on so I'm  Icly recovering in the medbay
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Chaos

Subject: RE: God Damn Military
Author: Maksym Olesky
Message: Yeah, those Military are really pissing me off, they constantly broadcast bad things about Freedom and they beat up stalkers without a reason. I also was trying to make a mission for stalkers, and Military intercepted a bunch of stalkers because Military heard my broadcast about the mission.

Tom

Author:Thomas Wainscott
Message: Well. . . From what i've seen we appear to have friendships within military. . . Hell Krystal and Her boyfriend the Merc are allowed to run all in base N' Talk shit about freedom, And Me, and Everyone else. . . And we just stand there and take it like bitches. . . It makes no bleeding sense at all. We need to one. . . Put our feet down and shoot the shit out of -ANY- Militant that sets foot around freedom base, This includes known military assocaites. . . We need to -Attack- The military and blow up their shit. . . And other stuff.

.// This is a true story is the sad thing. . . It makes no Bleeding sense ICly for us to be in any way shape or form nice to ANY militant or Military associated STALKER. . .
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Mrtasker

Auther: Seth Gecko
Mesage: Hold on a tick. There was a grunt in the base and you didn't shoot her? Next time, give them a warning and if they fail to comply make them look like swiss cheese, via bullet holes.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

bto

Auther: Brandon Ortiz
Message: WHy give them a warning? Just shoot there ass asoon as you get them in your sight. I am really Pist that -My- Apc went Kabooom Over a militant attack. I want to attack but I don't want military to have there chopper attack us, adn level our Outpost(That what the base is not a real base a OUTPOST) Unless Tyr says so we really shouldn't attack. We are strength in numbers not in Fire-Arms.

.// That was a bad call by the admins, they shouldn't of been able to attack when there was 1-AFK- Freedomer on. . . I'm really pist at this.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Mrtasker

Auther: Seth Gecko
Message: I say give them a warning and ask what the fuck they are playing at because, you never know they could be there for something other then trying to kill people. Such as god forbid, diplomacy as unlikely as that sounds we have to keep possibilities open.

.// Also I agree with you Bto, we would never get away with doing that and I don't see why they are allowed to. Very bad decision on the part of the admins involved.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

bto

Auther: Brandon ortiz
Message: You are right there, I stand corrected. But, if you see a group of them aproching fully loaded. . . Mow there ass down, or they will mow us down.

.// Actually I talked to welshy. . . We will get away with it, if there is 1 Military on and he is AFk and we get auth for C4 and we can Icly obtain it then. . .. . .  BOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOm! Bitch!
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Goose

Subject:Re:God damn military
Author: Goose Chesnikov
Message: What pisses me off is that Tyr is the only one who can give the order to attack where as we have Officers such as Brandon,and Seth who are perfectly capable of giving the go ahead and they are also not morons who know when there is a time for fighting and a time for diplomacy, as far as I'm concernd the military gave up their right to deplomacy a long long time ago.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Astarathia

Subject: Re:God damn military
Author: Keyla
Mesasage: If you ask me I would get myself some kevlar vest ,kevlar pants , 2 AK74s and some kilos of Timed C4 in my backpack. Shooting my way in their base ,then leave the bag at their fucking Helicopter ,and if they shoot me it goes boom anyway! Well... But we all dream ,don't we...?

Goose

Subject:Hit
Author: Goose Chesnikov
Mesage: Okay so it seems I am a popular guy, or just to kind for my own good( Sorry bout the kick and flash bang serhiy), well seems after we helped that Jana lerch girl from her living grave that would haw been the ecologist bunker and chased Professer David Star away for trying to kill his staff, anyway he's back and pretty pissed off at me, he placed a hit on my head which duty has so greatfully accepted so no ther won't be any friendlyness between them and I even if there is a god damn truce which they fucked over when they opened fire on us and helped the military, anyway I have two options I can hand over Jana Lerch or I can fight to the death, I am seriously considering option one handing her over on the terms she is shiped out and not exicuted, any help with this is appreciated. 

Mrtasker

Subject:RE: Hit
Author: Seth Gecko
Mesage: Handing over the girl probably won't work, because the last time I saw her she said she is going to be leaving the zone on the next military chopper. And I think duty is going to be the least of your problems, it seems today some high tech drone robot drove into the base, shot a stalker i the chest with a buckshot and tried to fire a syringe at me, but it fell short. I belive Star was behind it, as I doubt the military have these things at their disposal.

Now onto that syringe, some chick came into the base and picked it up, and was accidently injected with it. It was not fucking pretty, ended up her trying to cut her own leg off and then finaly sliceing her neck due to the pain. So watch out for these drones of death.

Now, onto options. I suggest we hunt down this Star faggot and blow his fucking head off, and if Duty even think of moving against us we will beat them into submission. I had high hopes for this truce, but if they will openly break it I will not hesitate to make sure the military are not the only ones getting shot down by my gun.

Either way Goose, i'll stick by you whatever you choose to do.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Nargotah

Subject: RE: Hit
Author: Schelkarov Gernetsky
Message: If these guys think that they can put a hit out on another Freedomer, i'd like to see them try. Just gonna have to grab some VOGs, and then we're in business. I'd like to see them get through an explosive filled to the brim with "FUCK YOU".

Chaos

Subject: My fuckin leg.
Author: Maksym Olesky
Message: So, I got shot in the knee and it went right through. It's going to take some time to recover, I'll be in the Med-bay.
[OOC] Can't really type it takes me a long time, I can't play games either because I broke my hand. It's a huge challenge and right now im typing after taking 4 painkillers and it still hurts like hell.

Paintcheck

Subject: Busy

Working on a project. Will be very busy. Also need to rest due to chest wound from military raid. If you need your weapon fixed, just pile it by my door.

-Nikki

//Have a really really busy week at school with 3 volleyball games, AP Physics test, Economics test, and memorizing some stupid thing for English. Likely won't be on much. And I pruned out the OOC. Please do not make this OOC again.

Mrtasker

Subject: Duty meet
Message: I felt the need to get to the bottom of recent events, concerning Duty supposedly breaking the truce, and other recent events such as the information we received that Duty might be taking up the hit placed on Goose.

I set up a small meeting place outside of their base, in the ruined white building. Got some tables and chairs out and everything, real hospitable like, and took Serhiy along with me for security. I sent a message to the current Duty commander and requested for him to meet with me, for the discussion to take place. He arrived pretty hastily with another dutier, all's fair I suppose as I brought Serhiy with me.

We started by discussing the siege of the military base event, as they walked in there and we assumed they had hostile intent. The Duty commander explained that their purpose for being there was to negotiate for the release of Schelk, who was being held captive at the time. He explained that we fired the first shot at the military base, and they had to defend themselves for fear of us killing em'. I explained to him that it would have been wise to notify us first of their intentions, before walking into the military base. Because what the hell are we supposed to think. Now, I don't really know if this was the true reason behind it, but it just seems incredibly foolish of Duty to break the truce because they do not currently possess the means to actually wage an effective war against us. So I am leaning towards believing them in this matter.

The next topic I discussed with him was the recent discovery of a supposed Duty spy hanging around our base. I discovered evidence of this dude snooping around and I confronted him, hoping he would run off in his bases direction. This turned out to be the duty base. This guy was pretty dumb, and a very bad spy. As the Duty commander explained this guy was one of their more troublesome recruits, and that no order was given to send spies into our base. And I'm also leaning towards believing them on this point as well, due to the fact of the ineptness of the "spy" I doubt they would trust such a dangerous task to a dumbass. He also asked if I would like to "deal" with him, I refused his offer because I actually found that guy pretty funny.

The final thing we discussed was the information regarding Duty taking up the hit on Goose; apparently they received the information about the hit from the same guy we did. So I'm starting to think someone out there is trying to worsen relations between our two factions, so kids keep your eyes out for anything to prove this. It does not really make much sense for Duty to take up a hit against a Freedomer anyway, considering everything I had said previously.

So all in all, the meeting was quite civil and went well, and I have come to the conclusion that this truce should continue. I also believe I may have improved relations between our two factions, because believe it or not I was given an invitation for Freedomers being allowed into the base to chillax, how we would chillax in a Duty base is beyond me. But it's the thought that counts. I also suggested the notion that duty members would not be met with hostility should they ever come to our base for a quick joint, or drink. I don't know how you feel about this Tyr, so feel free to give your two rubles on this topic.

~Seth

p.s. I have found some information that Keyla might have rejoined the military, however this is unconfirmed as of yet.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Celtic

*PDA Message from Tyr*

What confuses me is why you thought there was a truce?  We've never had a truce.

OOC

There was never a truce.

bto

OOOC! I am Back. . . With a video card that just fucked me up the ass. . . FUCK!
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Goose

Subject:Keyla
Message:Keyla has been missing for the past few days, she showed up today talking to me on the radio i asked here where she was she just started shooting flares at the base so i gave up and went to see veronika at her bar set up, anyway keyla shows up in a grunt uniform, yea she's a whore she is back with the military.

Nikki made this cool thing for my exo, i press a button on the wirst and out comes a kabar ready for stabbing press it again and back it goes. I'm going to be now don't bug me, and Serhiy I'm fine.

Paintcheck

Subject: Prototypes and Projects

List of current stuff I have been working on/am close to finishing

1. Engine/Freedom Mechanized Division: Engine has been rebuilt and transmission has been hooked up, Should work fine, just need a chassis to put it in. Am going to need help lifting it and moving it to wherever it needs to go.

2. LRM: LR300 that can take AKM/47 mags and can also shoot 5.56 and 7.62 without swapping the receiver. This is what mangled my hands previously, have a working version now. Not very accurate as the barrel had to be bored out to fit 7.62 so the rifling's gone but it's an interesting proof of concept. Thinking it might be better to scrap the 5.56 capability and essentially shove AKM internals into the LR's body, giving you essentially a AKM with far more ergonomic controls.

3. Exo Power supply: Goose currently has a car battery hooked up to his Exo as his power supply got shot off. Car battery outputs more power than the standard supply so it makes movements quicker at the expense of needing to be charged/replaced frequently. If any of the other exos want to try running with a hotter battery pack, let me know and I'll hook you up. Just make sure not to move too fast or the exo will snap your arm/leg off.

4. Exo Blade: Goose's exo has the current protoype of this. Basically I took a kabar, cut the handle off, and hooked it up to a solenoid that came out of a car with automatic locks. Mounted the switch at the wrist so when Goose flexes his hand downward it hits the switch, causing the solenoid to open and extend the blade. As long as it has power the noid will stay open and hold the blade up. Flipping the switch again causing the blade to retract. Seems promising for close quarters work against bloodsuckers and the like. Runs off the Exo's power pack. If you want one, let me know.

If anyone wants any of this stuff you know where to find me. Also taking more engraving work.

Celtic

**PDA Message from Tyr**

Well then the radio frequency has been changed due to the military's strange nature of accepting old traitors.

Mrtasker

Subject: RE: Prototypes and Projects
Message: Hey Nikki. Can you fit one of those blades onto my exo? After hearing how useful it is off Goose, I would very much like one. So can I leave the suit with you next time I see you?

Regards, Seth.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer