PDA Logs - Andrick Nesterov

Started by Ping-Pong, 17-08-2010

Ping-Pong

Username: Red
Password: ******
0 New Messages Received
{Recording #1}

You hear the sounds of someone tinkering with the PDA.

Hey, uhh... How ever the fuck this is supposed to work... I am Andrick Nesterov, I have been places no man has ever been before, places that many people have tried to reach and had not succeeded in doing so, which mostly ended up in death. For whomever finds my records some day long after I am dead, please take the knowledge that I speak of into consideration as a fairly big warning. I, Andrick Nesterov, have been to the Center of the Zone of Alienation twice and I will never return to it ever again. I promised both my wife and my best friend, Thomas Wainscott I would never come back to that God Forsaken land.

Hrm, I guess my story begins with my dreams of the Wishgranter and a creature Guarding it. This creature called itself Sphynx, it's real name was Elena Baturin, and at one point in time, I thought I was in love with this Mutant. The old Stalker Anatoliy, my dearest childhood friend, had planted the knowledge of the Zones stories into my head. Since then, I had been on a quest for the Center. I obviously succeeded, but, I found many other things I didn't know I was searching for, such as that damned Mutant, my lovely wife whom I love so dearly, and a best friend that anyone and everyone would want.

It was surprising, yes, that I even became involved with that Mutant. Was it because I felt bad for it? I guess. Was it because it could in fact Shape Shift at will? Fuck, I hope not. Was it because I slowly fell in love with it? *Silence for a few minutes* Anyhow, at first it came to me posing as a regular Stalker, I at the time was a Freedom Veteran and normally the go-to-guy for Missions. Obviously, the bitch asked me for a mission and I asked it for it's specialties. It then proceeded to turn into -me-! I just shrugged it off, asking it if it could do anything else, and you know what it did? It started to fucking read my mind and speak to me Psiconically. I thought I was high, thought it was a dream, one thing lead to another. It had my god damn pants down around my fucking ankles and it was fucking my soul right out of me. Literately, that god damn Mutant fed off peoples pure emotions. I couldn't believe how fucking stupid I was to continue doing this for so long.

I didn't know it actually possessed emotions until I made it put a gun to my head after it told me it couldn't "Feel", I told it that it must not really give a shit about me then, and I asked it to blow my fucking head off with the squeeze of a trigger. It refused and began to shake and cry.

I can't believe I didn't fucking kill myself right then and there...

*The Recording stops, after being followed by a quiet "Fuck my life."*
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)