NEW TRADER SYSTEM - READ THIS, TRADERS!

Started by CC, 06-06-2012

CC

It has come to my attention that there has been a system implemented into the trader . . . System for a while (ever since I've been with HGN.) And I've noticed how gruelingly long it takes for players to tier up only to be thwarted by one problem or another. This system here is to set a solid trader base of people whom are active. . We will be adding these traders slowly into the system while removing the current ones.  Again, you may express interest towards this; But I'll have to see your side of the argument. This is not an act of hate or anything, but just a fresh start for everyone. Without further delay, let us go on!

The following information you are about to read includes: New rank system for traders, a short description of trader sub-classes, and just how you may make one of these positions! I apologize ahead of time for the terrible formatting.

---------NEW TRADER AGENDA---------

Please note before anything here is read; If you are a trader, you are expected to give out missions. Period.

TRADER CLASSES & SUBCLASSES:

MASTER TRADERS/BARKEEPS: Access to all of the trade roster; Are more lenient in pricing towards those they favor from good jobs and history between each other. Can discount those whom are supposedly thought to be in a S.T.A.L.K.E.R subclass they lean towards. I,E; BANDITS,LONERS,MERCS.

SUPPLIERS: Those whom might have good contacts and wish to make a living in the zone by selling ammo or supplies; May give out missions etc. Sometimes these low-class traders may crawl up the ranks during special opportunities VIA possible events or long standing connects with larger traders who want to share their wealth. (NOT INCLUDING FACTIONS FOR THE MOST PART.)

ALSO LET IT BE KNOWN THAT MANY OF THESE PEOPLE GET THEIR SUPPLY FROM THE BIGGER TRADERS, SO THEY MIGHT SHOW LOYALTY TOWARDS THE ONES SUPPLYING THEM. IT'S ALSO AN INCENTIVE FOR THEM TO ALWAYS BE WORKING TO GET ON THE GOOD SIDE OF THEIR BOSS TO GET FURTHER ACCESS.

LIMITS: DUE TO POPULATION LIMITS THERE SHALL BE LIMITS ON THOSE WHO WILL GET THESE POSITIONS.

LIMITS ARE SUCH AS: . . .

- - - - - LONERS - - - - -

Loner traders usually start off from humble beginnings or move into the Zone via outside contacts to get in and make big cash. They can range from being gigantic assholes to someone who's trying to just make it in the Zone; An honest living. . . Sort of. They can really decide whether or not they wish to slack down a little bit on the already heafty prices that they must swing around in order to maintain a good lifestyle for themselves...

1-2 Master Traders
1 Mid-Tier Trader
? - Suppliers

- - - - - BANDITS - - - - -

Bandits are there to make the quick buck; And to find the easiest way to make money, without caring about stepping on any toes along the way.Most bandits you'll find these days will either act tough or try to hide their guise until the very last moment. It's not as easy as you'd think being a bandit out there and you've got to have the most brutal cunning to live your journey through the Zone without getting a bullet in your back from some upset stalker. Bandits generally don't care where you get your gear or how you obtained it. As long as it shoots, they'll buy it. Being sleezy in trade is a long past-time for bandits. . Although things SHOULD be as easy as they sound. . It might take a while for a fancy shipment to make its way into the trader's hand. . Unless you've got some pay to speed up the proccess.

1 Master Trader
1-2 Mid-Tier Trader
1-2 Suppliers

- - - - - Mercenaries - - - - -

All these guys care about it getting the job done right, making money, and moving onto the next job. They aren't likely at all to buy any of your equipment seeing as most of theirs will be coming from outside sources and in much better quality anyways.  The only reason you'd want to deal with these frightening stalkers is if you're up to buying something unique that not even most master traders can get their hands on. Mercs are sometimes even more shady than bandits; And if there' something you need, they'll be sure to get it for you. If the price is right.

1 Master Trader
1 Mid-Tier Trader
0 Suppliers

- - - - - Assignment - - - - -

Those who are selected for these roles will be hand selected; Feel free to express interests to me (CC) if you wish to take a spot.  If you do believe you deserve these positions, then write me a short little story or an argument to as of why you deserve this position.

-Keep in mind, saying "Well I'm always active" is not an excuse.

-Neither is "People need me there!" Or something around lines of that.

All of the generic arguments that people usually put for their excuse to be tiered up in the past is now a thing of the past. This is a lot simpler and more clean. .  Now without any further babbling, let's start.

---------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I forgot to mention that there will be a new system implemented for all of the traders on top of this. There will be at times missions that will be handed out to traders. These mission in turn will benefit them by giving them money and possibly special items which they can sell for higher prices or possibly give them a special stock of a few items.  These missions are to be handed out to stalkers to be done; Traders will pay accordingly and when they finish their missions, they may  speak to the administrator about set-reward. This is to encourage traders to give out jobs and will teach them how to handle their money.