New Duty Leader Discussion

Started by Silver Knight, 18-10-2010

Silver Knight

Discuss about Duty and about the new Duty Leader here.

Topics to include:

• Duty in general
  • Who you think should be Duty leader
  • Any reforms with Duty you might suggest
  • Current Roleplay with Duty

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

OBrian

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Steven :D

Quote from: OBrian on 18-10-2010
Paintcheckkk
He's already in charge of traders.

Dug

Honestly I've been thinking about it a lot and I had a lot of experience in duty.
About six months. Been a sergeant. I'd like to be the leader if no one has a problem with it.

Astarathia

Steel

Quote from: Dug on 18-10-2010
Honestly I've been thinking about it a lot and I had a lot of experience in duty.
About six months. Been a sergeant. I'd like to be the leader if no one has a problem with it.

Id say dug, sensible enough.

Doomburger

I think Dug should have it. Good RPer, active enough and he never let me down when he was leading my military mercs.

jaik

Don't want to look like I'm jumping on a bandwagon or something, but...

I'm going to have to support Dug, he's been with Duty for a while now. He's an admin, so I hope you don't have any trust issues with him. He's able to roleplay, and I guess it wouldn't be a problem for him to lead Duty, either.
Also, as said above; active and a good RPer.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dug

Thanks for the support guys. :D

Picto Wolf

I think that dug should get it, He does know what to do in duty plus he has been there a long time. He is also been the most active out of all the people i have seen.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Chrono

Yeah,I think dug should lead duty,he is a good rper,active and cool.

Aresty

+Support for the Dawg. Mostly what people said, and I always enjoyed RP'ing with him.

Recreas

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Commissar Nitro

Dug has my support for the role.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Paintcheck

I'm honored people are voting for me but my experience in Duty is nothing. Give it to Dug.

Pawx

Yeah, I cast my vote to Dug...

Steven :D

emperor bobby

Nawh Man, It Should be me.

I'm Kidding, Dug should get it, he Was a Good leader in the milimercs.

Turkey

Killabreu

While I'm not disagreeing that Dug is a good person to take over, I also think someone who is actually part of Duty should take the role on. No, me posting here is not my grab for power, I don't want to lead a major faction. Then again, given the lack of people who would be able to take the throne, so to speak, be mature about it, and on the roster, Dug is a good choice. <3.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Ravanger

Duggie Dug dawg I gues only real reason is since other people are. Actually Dug is decently active and seems dedicated to lead Duty. I think Paintcheck has a lot of things going on and leading a faction might be to much perhaps. Paintcheck is a good guy and all but he has a lot of RL things to do. But I mean if paintcheck wants to go for it I say let him go for it.

Paintcheck

No I don't want to go for it at all. Give it to Dug and watch it prosper.

Dug

Quote from: Killabreu on 18-10-2010
While I'm not disagreeing that Dug is a good person to take over, I also think someone who is actually part of Duty should take the role on. No, me posting here is not my grab for power, I don't want to lead a major faction. Then again, given the lack of people who would be able to take the throne, so to speak, be mature about it, and on the roster, Dug is a good choice. <3.

I am in Duty :P

OBrian

I don't want to like insult you or anything Dug but isn't it logical that the Maj. in DUTY take over as he was 2nd in command anyway? I see him in the server often enough.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

jaik

Quote from: OBrian on 19-10-2010
I don't want to like insult you or anything Dug but isn't it logical that the Maj. in DUTY take over as he was 2nd in command anyway? I see him in the server often enough.

What if the Maj. doesn't want to be in 1st command?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway