Interest Check ( Not Quite An Activity Check )

Started by SGT-Spartans, 11-08-2012

SGT-Spartans

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post in the general forum of Freedom, but just PM me to remove this and I will.

As we all know, the servers have been quiet for quite some time. The idea of an activity check is absurd. Perhaps the best action is to see who is still interested in devoting time to freedom, if and when the servers are active again. That way the rosters aren't cluttered, and people who don't really want to play Freedom anymore can leave and make room for new players ( if we get any? )

This is not a " I will get on and play " thing, nor do you have to respond to this. I don't have the power to request/demand a reply.

I for one am interested in Freedom still, as its really my only reason to stay in HGN.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Otto

The problem is the server, not Freedom.  There's been plenty of times where the entire server consisted of only Freedomers.  It just can't work like that.

It's stupid without anyone else to interact with.  I still and have always been interested in Freedom, but the only way it can get active again is if the rest of the server can.

Barlow

I doubt anything but Crussaria will fill now due to GM13 coming around the corner, wait for the new script and that's when we have our time again.