I Am a intelligent Plunger

Started by killdead 660, 16-02-2010

killdead 660

Something is happening here, and I'm getting a little worried. As a preliminary, I want to drive off and disperse the morbid, apolaustic ivory-tower academics who initiate a reign of rummy terror. Plunger says that it is overbearing to question his epigrams. Should we care that large numbers of contemptible, brutal ogres actually believe such irritating things? Should we try to convince them otherwise? I don't think so. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that to Plunger's mind, you and I are inferior to the worst types of crafty savages there are. So that means that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli, right? No, not right. The truth is that the ultimate aim of Plunger's denunciations is to restructure society as a pyramid with Plunger at the top, Plunger's lickspittles directly underneath, jaundiced madmen beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable Plunger to conspire with evil, which makes me realize that I want to suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé but because this is what his subalterns try to prevent us from hearing about on radio and television or reading about in popular magazines and large-circulation papers. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time he tried to acquire public acceptance of his perfidious tricks.

This will become even more obvious in the years just ahead. What are the lessons for us in this? First, it's that the dynamics of the situation are such that loquacious bullies are so fascinated by his duplicitous exegeses that they fail to notice how as soon Plunger takes us beyond the point of no return, the next thing we'll hear him say is, "Oops, made a mistake". And second, Plunger has been trying for quite some time to convince us that his adversaries are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians. I suggest he take this rotting ordure and dump it where he and his fellow disorganized cheapjacks congregate. At least then we could advocate social change through dialogue, passive resistance, and nonviolence without having to worry that he will shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. Beastly cockalorums are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that if you were to try to tell Plunger's surrogates that no one of any intelligence believes that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders", they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that Plunger has blood on his hands. Yet he pretends to be an innocent lamb who has our best interests at heart. We all know the reality: If Plunger really had our best interests at heart, he wouldn't contaminate or cut off our cities' water supply.

Plunger's most flagitious tactic is to fabricate a phony war between hidebound lie-virtuosi and uncontrollable drug addicts. This way, he can subjugate both groups into helping him doctor evidence and classification systems and make unsympathetic generalizations to support prurient, preconceived views. I surely don't want that to happen, which is why I'm telling you that when Plunger stated that his wretched peuplade is a benign and charitable agency, I concluded that he was absolutely sleazy. Now that he claims that all minorities are poor, stupid ghetto trash, I maintain that he's crossed the line into post-rationalist neo-Hegelianism. He is so shameless that he transcends the normal definition of that word into a whole new meaning that also encompasses "bestial" and "poxy". To say anything else would be a lie.

Plunger will probably never understand why he scares me so much. And he doubtlessly does scare me: His fairy tales are scary, his asseverations are scary, and most of all, he likes causing riots in the streets, which puts him somewhere between an avaricious wimp and a quasi-sinister convert to credentialism on the exclusionism org chart. Some day, his self-indulgent, disrespectful apple-polishers may ask you why you think it's a good idea to tackle the multinational death machine that Plunger is currently constructing. If you're too stunned to answer immediately they'll answer for you, probably stating that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. You should therefore be prepared to tell these untoward, feckless hell-raisers that Plunger's claim that he is clean and bright and pure inside requires a willing suspension of disbelief, an ability to set logic aside and accept any preposterous notion that Plunger throws at us.

My sources tell me that Plunger intends to prostrate the honor, power, independence, laws, and property of entire countries as soon as our backs are turned. Not on my watch! I am therefore calling upon all good citizens to place a high value on honor and self-respect. The primary point of disagreement between myself and Plunger is whether or not if he thinks that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose, then he's sadly mistaken. This is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about his wily behavior but about the way that insufferable feudalism is widespread and growing stronger as it permeates school systems, universities, and the media. How much more illumination does that fact need before Plunger can grasp it? Assuming the answer is "a substantial amount", let me point out that we must understand that one of Plunger's most biased goombahs is the point man in a process of creeping fascistization of our society. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible.

Does Plunger think his arguments through, or does he just chug along on his computer, writing about whatever trite bons mots happen to suit his needs that day? I ask because I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to stand uncompromised in a world that's on the brink of Plunger-induced disaster. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why I will not bow to coercion, intimidation, or the threat of violence. It is no more complicated than that.

Plunger accuses me of being hate-filled, yet it is he who is filled with hate. And he accuses me of being bigoted, while his press releases show nothing but bigotry. Why does Plunger make those sorts of accusations, then? We already have our answer: As a respected journalist put it, "All of Plunger's stratagems are paralogistic". She probably could have added that there is historical precedent for Plunger's expostulations. Specifically, for as far back as I can remember, he has been plaguing our minds. Given how one disingenuous activity always leads to another, it should come as no surprise that Plunger is a financial predator who preys on the elderly, the gullible, and the vulnerable. He seeks their assets to support his own lavish lifestyle. Keep that in mind while I state the following: Plunger says he's going to prevent me from getting my work done in a lustrum or two. Good old Plunger. He just loves to open his mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how choleric they sound.

Get this: Plunger insists that honor counts for nothing. [One minute break for laughter.] Whew! That's the funniest thing I've heard in weeks. Seriously, though, I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, Plunger keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that going through the motions of working is the same as working. The purpose of this deception may be to clear-cut ancient forest lands. Or maybe the purpose is to demand that loyalty to mealymouthed theologasters supersedes personal loyalty. Oh what a tangled web Plunger weaves when first he practices to deceive.

I myself suspect that we should let Plunger prattle on about how his rambunctious Praetorian Guard is a respected civil-rights organization. At this point, such exsufflicate jibber jabber is harmless enough, albeit a little unsettling. Nevertheless, it does demonstrate how I was completely gobsmacked the first time I saw Plunger stirring up trouble. Since then, I've seen him do that so many times that I hardly bat an eyelid when someone tells me that out of all of the impulsive, closed-minded galoots I've ever known, Plunger is clearly the most spiteful. Do I blame society for this? No, I blame Plunger.

An understanding of the damage that may be caused by Plunger's amoral smear tactics isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how once you understand Plunger's blanket statements, you have a responsibility to do something about them. To know, to understand, and not to act, is an egregious sin of omission. It is the sin of silence. It is the sin of letting Plunger rob Peter to pay Paul. To recap the main points made in this letter: 1) Plunger cannot be reformed, 2) his ignorance is matched only by his arrogance, and 3) his logodaedaly is frighteningly successful at convincing imprudent, uncongenial doofuses that the Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shalt fuel the fires of hatred".

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Locke

24 hour ban for shitty complaint generator in a serious forum