|HGN-SRP| Revival Crew

Started by Dug, 22-12-2011

Dug

Alright, I'm rallying all players who want to see SRP on it's feet and restore it's former glory.
Add me on SF (Dug94) for further details, first step is joining our group which will be active.

Dug

*Bump*

After two nights, there is already a noticeable activity increase.
I have made a plan which is called STEP 1.

STEP 1 will contain an attempt to change traders, ecologists and stalkers.

At the moment. STEP 1 is near complete and with the help of certain admins, we will push this trough.

When it comes to the traders, I will try and introduce something called "The Contract System".
Or as Ace calls it "Weekly objective". The Contract System will give traders something to do.
As in the games, traders are in constant contact with the outside world (Sidorovich).
Gaining various business proposals if their reputation is good enough.
Ranging from delivery contracts to operations from various companies & etc.

The trader usually doesn't mention any contract or anything, but he gets more cash than you at the end of the day.
The Contract System would need a new thread opened in the traders section where admins will unleash their creativity.
Maximum of two contracts may be taken on at a time. Depending on how hard to complete is a contract.

Dedicated traders should accept this and follow upon it. Even if the admin team doesn't accept this, or a high ranking person. Or the person in charge of traders. The people from the "Revival Crew" will attempt to get this trough.
Ace has done things like this and I can tell, they work.

When it comes to the ecologists, they need to be more active in general. However , they need money. And due to lack of money, they can't make missions, hire mercenaries or stalkers. Their leader or any active ecologist, needs to be given a large sum of money because I reckon their government would give them money to fund their research.

Same goes for the ecologists, they might get objectives from their government (creativity unfold) or their science team leader could give them weekly objectives or even monthly, who knows. From simple things to complicated things.

We need to swarm the server with events and things to do. This requires admin activity the most.
Because they can make things happen. Hell they should be reviving the server , not us the players.

About STALKERs, duty apparently left the big ass base on the chernobyl map.
We will turn that into a stalker camp and Ace has set up as a trader there.
I advise all stalkers to wear their sunrises, and if they ain't got protection, do not go for other faction armor.
Be a stalker to the end. Wear your colors and represent your faction. Talk to the experienced stalkers who have their gear.
They'll probably help you out.

Asking a trader for work always helps.

I'd also ask ONE MAN stalker clans to destroy their groups and to be general loners (general population of the zone).
Because we need the general population which are loners not the stalker clan hagawash.
That's why the stalker camp will be just a STALKER CAMP. Not owned by any faction, but owned by stalkers them selves.

Be hostile to people coming to the stalker camp in bandit clothing and usually hostile/angry with mercs.
But you should always consult with the trader and who he has coming to the camp.
Need more cannon in this bitch.

Note: We will not only work on stalkers, we will work on bandits too and mercenaries.

Otto